no tweety - bird response to Rep. john Lewis

Old 01-14-2017, 07:45 AM
n/a

Default no tweety - bird response to Rep. john Lewis

Expected response on comment "pres. elect not a legitimate president"
Old 01-14-2017, 08:05 AM
n/a

Spoke too soon, response, from Trump, ATTACK, ATTACK!
Old 01-14-2017, 08:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Did you have a point or even a link that you might have forgotten to add to the thread?
Old 01-14-2017, 08:52 AM
n/a

Let's see what the investigation shows.

Trump is not above the law. At least, not yet.
Old 01-14-2017, 09:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Let's see what the investigation shows.

Trump is not above the law. At least, not yet.
No but apparently Hillary Clinton is above the law.
Old 01-14-2017, 09:06 AM
n/a

6 more days!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Uhaul.jpg (75.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: png new-american-holiday.png (125.9 KB, 7 views)
Old 01-14-2017, 09:27 AM
n/a

While Lewis certainly has a valid point, without any specific/scientific way to determine how much actual damage Russia's interference did to Hillary's campaign...Trump is sadly the 'legitimate' POTUS under our electoral system.
Old 01-14-2017, 09:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
While Lewis certainly has a valid point, without any specific/scientific way to determine how much actual damage Russia's interference did to Hillary's campaign...Trump is sadly the 'legitimate' POTUS under our electoral system.
I want to go on record to prove that not all conservatives are insensitive to your grief. And I want to applaud your gracious acceptance of Donald Trump as your "legitimate" president.

And I am sure that when the left released Trump's illegally obtained tax return and the illegally obtained recording from over a decade ago, that there is no " specific/scientific way to determine how much actual damage" was done to Trump's campaign.

I guess it will have to suffice to say that we have had an unusual election cycle this time.
Old 01-14-2017, 09:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
I want to go on record to prove that not all conservatives are insensitive to your grief. And I want to applaud your gracious acceptance of Donald Trump as your "legitimate" president.

And I am sure that when the left released Trump's illegally obtained tax return and the illegally obtained recording from over a decade ago, that there is no " specific/scientific way to determine how much actual damage" was done to Trump's campaign.

I guess it will have to suffice to say that we have had an unusual election cycle this time.
It's certainly not my personal "grief," it is this great country's loss...that Trump is POTUS.

But hey, talking to someone who hated Hillary more than they love this country and actually makes excuses for a Russian dictator...is pretty much useless anyway.

Truth be told, I'm actually looking forward to the next couple of years watching you and your ilk...try to spin Trump's man-child Tweets and actions.
Old 01-14-2017, 09:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's certainly not my personal "grief," it is this great country's loss...that Trump is POTUS.

But hey, talking to someone who hated Hillary more than they love this country and actually makes excuses for a Russian dictator...is pretty much useless anyway.

Truth be told, I'm actually looking forward to the next couple of years watching you and your ilk...try to spin Trump's man-child Tweets and actions.
Ah, so I was wrong to presume that you could have a civil discussion without insulting. I have answers to your comment but it is obvious that you are more intent on TROLLING than discussing issues. Have a great day, regardless of your "grief" and misery.
Old 01-14-2017, 10:14 AM
n/a

As it pertains to NUTS - new liberal medical condition - Trump Testicularitis Nervosa...pack your mangina Barry you've been replace by someone with a pair...
Old 01-14-2017, 10:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Lewis sounds just like the golfers who insist on playing from the back tees, but can barely get it past the front tees, because then it is "real golf".

Trump tweets so that the biased media in any direction can't tell us "stupid public" what he said. The media is nothing these days but one big gossip wheel. Reminds me of when we used to play a game called Gossip. Someone would start by whispering something in someone's ear, and that person would repeat it whispering to another, and so on around the circle until it reached the last person. It was never the same as what the original was.
Old 01-14-2017, 11:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump tweets so that the biased media in any direction can't tell us "stupid public" what he said. The media is nothing these days but one big gossip wheel.
Bull.

ALL of his press conferences are recorded/televised so what you're suggesting in that news outlets would change what he actually said, is impossible...and you know it.

The real reason Trump tweets, is so that he doesn't have to answer questions...on his constant lying and embellishments.

No different than a chicken$hit sucker-puncher...that hits and then runs off and hides.
Old 01-14-2017, 12:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Bull.

ALL of his press conferences are recorded/televised so what you're suggesting in that news outlets would change what he actually said, is impossible...and you know it.

The real reason Trump tweets, is so that he doesn't have to answer questions...on his constant lying and embellishments.

No different than a chicken$hit sucker-puncher...that hits and then runs off and hides.
I'm sure sorry for your discomfort, but heck life doesn't always go the way you want it to.
Perhaps you might try a little harder to get over it.
If things don't go the way you want, you don't have to like it,
but just accept it, if you desire personal peace.
Old 01-14-2017, 12:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm sure sorry for your discomfort, but heck life doesn't always go the way you want it to.
Perhaps you might try a little harder to get over it.
If things don't go the way you want, you don't have to like it,
but just accept it, if you desire personal peace.
LOL...Au contraire.

As I've said numerous times, I'm actually looking forward to Chump and his cultists twisting in the wind, trying to explain and spin the man-child's many lies, embellishments, disgusting actions and behavior...that are inevitably to come.

Nice try though.

Tags
comment, response, rep, john, lewis

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.