Nobody is Writing Anything?

Old 05-23-2016, 02:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
When Donald J Trump starts writing out those billion dollar checks, we'll know he's in it to win it. A Billion dollars is a lot of money to spend on a job that only pays $400,000 per year.

The GOP mega-donors are sitting on their wallets this year, according to many published reports. Apparently, they learned a lesson after donating to Mitt Romney and John McCain.
He won't need anywhere near a billion bucks to beat Chillary. He gets plenty of FREE media coverage on a daily basis. So many liberals are worried that Donald won't have enough funding, and yet they should be wondering if Chillary will even still be in the running in the next month. Donald may just win by default, the way the sky is falling about Chillary.
Old 05-23-2016, 03:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
He won't need anywhere near a billion bucks to beat Chillary. He gets plenty of FREE media coverage on a daily basis. So many liberals are worried that Donald won't have enough funding, and yet they should be wondering if Chillary will even still be in the running in the next month. Donald may just win by default, the way the sky is falling about Chillary.

Relying on others for free airtime doesn't seem like much of a strategy for winning the presidency.
Old 05-23-2016, 06:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Relying on others for free airtime doesn't seem like much of a strategy for winning the presidency.
Except that it's working.
Old 05-23-2016, 09:28 PM
n/a

Another quiet day Trump releases a new ad making Bill looking lascivious if not criminal. People that accept Bill figure he screwed around and those that don't compare him to Cosby.

The politics sure are dirty these days. Get your jabs in. Ding!
Old 05-23-2016, 09:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Except that it's working.

Winning the nomination is a far cry from winning the general election.
Old 05-23-2016, 11:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Winning the nomination is a far cry from winning the general election.
True that. However, given where he was this time last year, and where he is now, I wouldn't recommend standing if front of the
"Trump Train".
Old 05-24-2016, 01:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump is conducting himself like a CEO . He is beginning to form a team of well respected leaders to consult with .

Naming his initial list of Supreme Court Candidates is unprecedented .

I believe that we will see him naming who would become key members of his Cabinet and Advisory Team as the campaign moves along .
It`s a brilliant move and very Presidential .
Great joke.
Old 05-24-2016, 03:44 AM
n/a

Even though polls do not predict the future, I seem to remember a little liberal on here that was bragging about Hillary leading in the polls like it meant something. I don't hear him jumping about in excitement now that Trump has passed Hilary in the national polls. Did our little liberal scurry back under his rock? I bet that I am as surprised as anyone else that Trump has/is doing so well. Now, the Republican establishment is hurrying to show their support after bad mouthing him for so many months. I bet it is terribly embarrassing and humiliating to eat so much crow (or other stuff). Funny how Trump does not seem to how grudges very long. I guess it is the businessman in him.

As Hillary slides further and further down toward oblivion.

Trump really needs to do nothing to defeat Hillary. She is defeating herself. The more public she is and the more she speaks, the more she drops in public appeal. The DNC should have ditched Debbie Whatshername a long time ago, because she is certainly not helping Hilary.
Old 05-24-2016, 05:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Even though polls do not predict the future, I seem to remember a little liberal on here that was bragging about Hillary leading in the polls like it meant something. I don't hear him jumping about in excitement now that Trump has passed Hilary in the national polls. Did our little liberal scurry back under his rock? I bet that I am as surprised as anyone else that Trump has/is doing so well. Now, the Republican establishment is hurrying to show their support after bad mouthing him for so many months. I bet it is terribly embarrassing and humiliating to eat so much crow (or other stuff). Funny how Trump does not seem to how grudges very long. I guess it is the businessman in him.

As Hillary slides further and further down toward oblivion.

Trump really needs to do nothing to defeat Hillary. She is defeating herself. The more public she is and the more she speaks, the more she drops in public appeal. The DNC should have ditched Debbie Whatshername a long time ago, because she is certainly not helping Hilary.
There is still time to bet on Trump while the odds are in your favor.
2016 Presidential Election Odds | Next US President | Oddschecker

I don't understand how the polls are at odds with the oddsmakers. Something smells fishy. [i can hear it coming]
Old 05-24-2016, 12:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
There is still time to bet on Trump while the odds are in your favor.
2016 Presidential Election Odds | Next US President | Oddschecker

I don't understand how the polls are at odds with the oddsmakers. Something smells fishy. [i can hear it coming]
Am I the last person to write anything on the Political Talk and that was the above at 6:07 AM?
Old 05-24-2016, 03:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Am I the last person to write anything on the Political Talk and that was the above at 6:07 AM?
The liberal trolls heard they were giving out free PB&J sandwiches down at the square.

Tags
disco, told, writing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.