Nobody is Writing Anything?

Old 05-20-2016, 10:16 AM
n/a

And she has the whole Ho Chi Minh thing going for her, minus the facial hair (as much facial hair)
Old 05-20-2016, 10:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Is there a Disco and nobody told me?
Maybe it's time for diary and memoir entries.
Old 05-20-2016, 12:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
And she has the whole Ho Chi Minh thing going for her, minus the facial hair (as much facial hair)
She most certainly makes all the unkempt ..................

un·kempt
ˌənˈkem(p)t/
adjective
adjective: unkempt

(especially of a person) having an untidy or disheveled appearance.
"they were unwashed and unkempt"
synonyms: untidy, messy, scruffy, straggly, disordered, disheveled, disarranged, rumpled, windblown, ungroomed, bedraggled, in a mess, mussed, messed up; More

women of the world feel a lot better!!
Old 05-20-2016, 02:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
She most certainly makes all the unkempt ..................

un·kempt
ˌənˈkem(p)t/
adjective
adjective: unkempt

(especially of a person) having an untidy or disheveled appearance.
"they were unwashed and unkempt"
synonyms: untidy, messy, scruffy, straggly, disordered, disheveled, disarranged, rumpled, windblown, ungroomed, bedraggled, in a mess, mussed, messed up; More

women of the world feel a lot better!!
Old 05-20-2016, 07:48 PM
n/a

yawn...............
Old 05-20-2016, 07:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you have ever been really up close to her you would know that you are pretty " right on " with your observation .

I have and you are .
Old 05-20-2016, 08:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trumps on a roll and he doesn't look like he is waning at all. The way he is surrounding himself with expertise, he is liable to surprise even the staunchest of critics. He is already starting to plan as if he has won the election, planning to hit the ground running before the election results are even in, or even votes cast. He is definitely confident.
Trump is conducting himself like a CEO . He is beginning to form a team of well respected leaders to consult with .

Naming his initial list of Supreme Court Candidates is unprecedented .

I believe that we will see him naming who would become key members of his Cabinet and Advisory Team as the campaign moves along .
It`s a brilliant move and very Presidential .
Old 05-20-2016, 08:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump is conducting himself like a CEO . He is beginning to form a team of well respected leaders to consult with .

I believe that we will see him naming who would become key members of his Cabinet and Advisory Team as the campaign moves along .
Let Donald be Donald. That's who you picked. Now he is just following orders.
Watch all those ideas about muslims,rounding up mexicans, breaking up nato,meeting in north korea, self financing and building the wall get put aside. Now it's time to make money.
Old 05-20-2016, 09:18 PM
n/a

Quote:

Not really. He has said so many inane things he has to make it up somehow. He is the least Presidential candidate in memory and will be nothing like the bill of goods he has sold the people he wants to vote for him.

I doubt if he will even keep his promises made to the NRA very long once he realizes that he cannot afford to make the area around the White House an area where any idiot can carry a gun. It will remain a gun free zone along with pretty much anywhere else that Donald Trump and his family might be.
Old 05-20-2016, 09:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Let Donald be Donald. That's who you picked. Now he is just following orders.
Watch all those ideas about muslims,rounding up mexicans, breaking up nato,meeting in north korea, self financing and building the wall get put aside. Now it's time to make money.
He is making boat loads of money from his campaigning.
Old 05-21-2016, 07:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Not really. He has said so many inane things he has to make it up somehow. He is the least Presidential candidate in memory and will be nothing like the bill of goods he has sold the people he wants to vote for him.

I doubt if he will even keep his promises made to the NRA very long once he realizes that he cannot afford to make the area around the White House an area where any idiot can carry a gun. It will remain a gun free zone along with pretty much anywhere else that Donald Trump and his family might be.
You don't know anything about gun laws, obviously.
Old 05-21-2016, 07:54 AM
n/a

At least you all realize that he WILL be the next president, since you are so worried about what he is going to do.
Old 05-23-2016, 09:05 AM
n/a

Quote:

The highlighted statement above is 100% correct except who it is aimed at. That sentence describes the literally unknown black activist senator from Illinois....to a T!!!!

And if this unknown could blow by the mighty Queen Clinton, then it will be a cake walk for Trump who has more credibility BASED ON PERFORMANCE than the other two put together!!!!!

Folks may not like how Trump presents his views but they are sold on what the prospects of improvements he has the otential to bring to the worthless, broken old crony system in Washington. Of which both Obama and Clinton are a part of and driven by.

One is a felon and untrustworthy, unqualified liar!
The other is a black activist and untrustworthy, unqualified liar!
Old 05-23-2016, 10:45 AM
n/a

I will be voting for Trump and I doubt that there is anything that anyone can say about Trump or Hillary that will change my mind. Hillary is so far in the hole that no matter what anyone digs up on Trump, there is never going to be a shovel big enough to dig him a hole a big as Hillary's. And there is nothing that you can say about Hillary that will raiser her above ground or the six foot deep hole that I have her in. She is dead to me and Trump is the only available choice at this time.
Old 05-23-2016, 01:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
He is making boat loads of money from his campaigning.

When Donald J Trump starts writing out those billion dollar checks, we'll know he's in it to win it. A Billion dollars is a lot of money to spend on a job that only pays $400,000 per year.

The GOP mega-donors are sitting on their wallets this year, according to many published reports. Apparently, they learned a lesson after donating to Mitt Romney and John McCain.

Tags
disco, told, writing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.