Non US citizen voting?

Old 09-29-2016, 09:15 AM
n/a

Default Non US citizen voting?

The very top line of requirements for voting is;
US Citizenship

Not only did this non citizen vote, he did so 3 times.
Bad news. Proves it can and does happen (if you think this is an isolated case go get that second cup of coffee).

To make things even worse the Secretary of the state admits they have no way of verifying whether a person is a citizen or not.

I need not say anymore.

It does not matter what party you are, well it shouldn't anyway, just read and listen to the video. There is no doubt there is something wrong. There is no doubt the state officials know it. And there is no doubt it is not of sufficient consequence to do something about it.

And please let us hope that officials like the secretary of that state are paralyzed into doing nothing for fear of retribution from the minorities. Because I am a show me person and skeptical of most issues, but doubly so when politicians are involved.

So without a party bias, because this could bite in either direction. It is wrong for the many reasons inferred above.
An indicator that we may have degenerted to shelving right and wrong for political and minority group expediency.
Old 09-29-2016, 09:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The very top line of requirements for voting is;
US Citizenship

Not only did this non citizen vote, he did so 3 times.
Bad news. Proves it can and does happen (if you think this is an isolated case go get that second cup of coffee).

To make things even worse the Secretary of the state admits they have no way of verifying whether a person is a citizen or not.

I need not say anymore.

It does not matter what party you are, well it shouldn't anyway, just read and listen to the video. There is no doubt there is something wrong. There is no doubt the state officials know it. And there is no doubt it is not of sufficient consequence to do something about it.

And please let us hope that officials like the secretary of that state are paralyzed into doing nothing for fear of retribution from the minorities. Because I am a show me person and skeptical of most issues, but doubly so when politicians are involved.

So without a party bias, because this could bite in either direction. It is wrong for the many reasons inferred above.
An indicator that we may have degenerted to shelving right and wrong for political and minority group expediency.
I forgot the link:

Investigators may probe Cascade Mall suspect's citizenship status, voting record | KING5.com
Old 09-29-2016, 09:28 AM
n/a

Most states have roll with your name address. Every time I voted I had to show ID or my voting card, but I never lived in decades controlled Democratic state? Like most of northeast, northwest, California, and few north central states, like Illinois.
Old 09-29-2016, 09:52 AM
n/a

In the highly evolved states --- read deep blue states anyone can vote w/out any ID or any rules as long as they appear to be a Leftie voter .
Old 09-29-2016, 10:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
In the highly evolved states --- read deep blue states anyone can vote w/out any ID or any rules as long as they appear to be a Leftie voter .
And this is OK with the American public in general?
Old 09-29-2016, 10:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Most states have roll with your name address. Every time I voted I had to show ID or my voting card, but I never lived in decades controlled Democratic state? Like most of northeast, northwest, California, and few north central states, like Illinois.
In NC they looked at me like I was crazy when I attempted to show them some ID. All they wanted was for me to confirm my address verbally. Did not want to see any documentation or even a voter registration card. So, I said there was no reason to have my father come all the way down to vote. Just give them his name and address and vote for him. After all, don't they just refer to that as a proxy vote? No such thing as voter fraud, right? It even works when the party is recently deceased. As long as one is on the voter registration registry.
Old 09-29-2016, 10:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
In NC they looked at me like I was crazy when I attempted to show them some ID. All they wanted was for me to confirm my address verbally. Did not want to see any documentation or even a voter registration card. So, I said there was no reason to have my father come all the way down to vote. Just give them his name and address and vote for him. After all, don't they just refer to that as a proxy vote? No such thing as voter fraud, right? It even works when the party is recently deceased. As long as one is on the voter registration registry.
Based on the above there is NO prevention to voting more than once...

Are most Americans OK with such a loosey goosey control of voting and violations?
Old 09-29-2016, 10:50 AM
n/a

Come One , Come All , Vote early and often ! Vote in person and also vote by mail several times .
Doesn`t even matter if you are a US Citizen or if you have ever been in the US as long as you support the Dem Line .

And as soon as we the Dems are able you will be able to vote by email . You will be able to vote as often as you wish wothout needing to leave Mom`s basement .
Old 09-29-2016, 11:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
You would have to sign your signature as your father and that would be forgery and another crime added to you voting fraudently.
Old 09-29-2016, 11:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Based on the above there is NO prevention to voting more than once...

Are most Americans OK with such a loosey goosey control of voting and violations?
They tried to pass the Voter ID law in NC but supposedly the Supreme Court says it is unconstitutional to require proof of citizenship. Although, from what I read in the Constitution, it says you have to be a U.S. citizen to vote. How do they know if you are not required to prove it? Liberals keep saying blacks don't have IDs so it would disenfranchise them. If I was black, I would be insulted that liberals would think that way. And in NC, you just go to the DMV and you can get a photo ID just like a drivers license. But, liberals believe that blacks do not go to hospitals to have babies and that they do not purchase alcohol, medicines or fly in airlines. Oh, and all disenfranchised voters that would be required to have an ID would be Democrat also, according to liberals.
Old 09-29-2016, 11:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
You would have to sign your signature as your father and that would be forgery and another crime added to you voting fraudently.
So, if I was planning to break the law and vote for my father, then making me sign his name would deter me from breaking this law? That's kinda funny, don't ya think?

By the way, I am still registered in NC and I could easily vote early hear and take a trip up there and vote. I understand that this is a common practice here in the Villages.

In the Observer (a liberal rag) in NC a few years ago, I read where several folks voted two or three times and didn't get caught.
Old 09-29-2016, 11:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
When is the last time you ever heard of a voter being accused and prosecuted for voter fraud ?

For the Dems its a participation sport .
Old 09-29-2016, 11:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
When is the last time you ever heard of a voter being accused and prosecuted for voter fraud ?

For the Dems its a participation sport .
It's the only way Hillary has a chance of getting elected, if the dead can vote.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zombiHillary.jpg (269.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg ChicagoVote.jpg (28.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg deadvoters.jpg (75.0 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-29-2016, 11:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's the only way Hillary has a chance of getting elected, if the dead can vote.

This is why the Dems are pushing so hard to restore voting rights to convicted Felons .
Old 09-29-2016, 12:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is why the Dems are pushing so hard to restore voting rights to convicted Felons .
Felons voting for felons. Has a ring to it.

Tags
person, wrong, voting, citizen

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.