Non US citizen voting?

Old 09-29-2016, 01:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You would have to sign your signature as your father and that would be forgery and another crime added to you voting fraudently.
your shyten me right!
Old 09-29-2016, 01:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
So, if I was planning to break the law and vote for my father, then making me sign his name would deter me from breaking this law? That's kinda funny, don't ya think?

By the way, I am still registered in NC and I could easily vote early hear and take a trip up there and vote. I understand that this is a common practice here in the Villages.

In the Observer (a liberal rag) in NC a few years ago, I read where several folks voted two or three times and didn't get caught.

Nobody with authority looking!
Old 09-29-2016, 01:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
So, if I was planning to break the law and vote for my father, then making me sign his name would deter me from breaking this law? That's kinda funny, don't ya think?

By the way, I am still registered in NC and I could easily vote early hear and take a trip up there and vote. I understand that this is a common practice here in the Villages.

In the Observer (a liberal rag) in NC a few years ago, I read where several folks voted two or three times and didn't get caught.
A "common practice" here in TV?

So common that in 13 years this is the first time I ever heard of it. I understand I could be the one uninformed. However, I would be willing to take a wager on the degree of that common practice actually being done.

Common practice to me is like not stopping for stop signs and speeding. Those are common practice as observed every single day or night or time of day.
Old 09-30-2016, 04:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
A "common practice" here in TV?

So common that in 13 years this is the first time I ever heard of it. I understand I could be the one uninformed. However, I would be willing to take a wager on the degree of that common practice actually being done.

Common practice to me is like not stopping for stop signs and speeding. Those are common practice as observed every single day or night or time of day.
Yep, that part.
Old 09-30-2016, 10:21 AM
n/a

Default Non US citizen voting?

Quote:
Most states have roll with your name address. Every time I voted I had to show ID or my voting card, but I never lived in decades controlled Democratic state? Like most of northeast, northwest, California, and few north central states, like Illinois.
they have been doing this up in N.Y. and P.A. for years and years
Old 09-30-2016, 10:59 AM
n/a

It`s called " The Democratic Way " : It includes a large number of dead people voting , rounding up homeless to register and vote by
offering them booze and cigarettes , and voting multiple times in the same election .
Old 09-30-2016, 11:08 AM
n/a

Voter ID would disenfranchise illegal voters, and we can't have any of that.
Old 09-30-2016, 11:51 AM
n/a

Michael Moore openly admitted that he voted twice for Obama 8 years ago .
He voted in NY City and then flew to Michigan and voted again the same day .

He bragged about it . His claims were substantiated but nothing happened to him .
Old 09-30-2016, 12:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Michael Moore openly admitted that he voted twice for Obama 8 years ago .
He voted in NY City and then flew to Michigan and voted again the same day .

He bragged about it . His claims were substantiated but nothing happened to him .
I wonder if our corrupt Justice Department will consider criminal prosecution for voter fraud?
Old 09-30-2016, 12:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
I wonder if our corrupt Justice Department will consider criminal prosecution for voter fraud?
No they will not . They just sit on their hands .

Tags
person, wrong, voting, citizen

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.