A non-white majority?????

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 09-17-2017, 01:27 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Why do you women want to give away America for a minority majority Mexico II? Why do you ENCOURAGE blacks who DESTROY everything they touch?

I don't get the masochism. The self destruction. Do you REALLY think things are better now than the late 1950s? Women and blacks have quotas now...so YOU think things have improved? Gays with a sexual fetish for the same sex can marry and you call that a success? Anyone can now use ANY bathroom and you call that progress? Your doctor could have "failed" but because he was black...got a slot anyway...and you call that good?

You are so twisted in your views because you believe things that are simply not true. You've been indoctrinated from birth to think a certain way. WE are NO different to OUR children than the Muslims are to theirs. We chastise them for "brainwashing" when we ourselves are brainwashed.

America is falling...America is failing...because America is becoming a minority majority...there are NO successful minority majority countries...we WILL fail...we WILL fall just like ALL the rest.

Come on Sandy...debate me...PROVE the equality that you CLAIM. Show me the black Oxford, the black Microsoft, the black villages.
Are you serious you sacrilegious pig. I am as white as they come and I find you a discusting embarrassment to any race. I have no doubt there are literally billions of brown skin people on earth that would make you look simple minded. What kind of monsters raised you to have such perverted views of the important aspects of life. I can't properly express how sickening your personality is. You horrible animal.
  #17  
Old 09-17-2017, 01:42 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Why do you women want to give away America for a minority majority Mexico II? Why do you ENCOURAGE blacks who DESTROY everything they touch?

I don't get the masochism. The self destruction. Do you REALLY think things are better now than the late 1950s? Women and blacks have quotas now...so YOU think things have improved? Gays with a sexual fetish for the same sex can marry and you call that a success? Anyone can now use ANY bathroom and you call that progress? Your doctor could have "failed" but because he was black...got a slot anyway...and you call that good?

You are so twisted in your views because you believe things that are simply not true. You've been indoctrinated from birth to think a certain way. WE are NO different to OUR children than the Muslims are to theirs. We chastise them for "brainwashing" when we ourselves are brainwashed.

America is falling...America is failing...because America is becoming a minority majority...there are NO successful minority majority countries...we WILL fail...we WILL fall just like ALL the rest.

Come on Sandy...debate me...PROVE the equality that you CLAIM. Show me the black Oxford, the black Microsoft, the black villages.
Oh, the troll wants to "debate". Go back to your troll hole. Buy some Listerine - your breath still stinks.
  #18  
Old 09-17-2017, 02:38 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Oh, the troll wants to "debate". Go back to your troll hole. Buy some Listerine - your breath still stinks.
I pray your right that this idiot is a trol. God help us if anyone could be so horable and hateful.
  #19  
Old 09-17-2017, 02:59 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I pray your right that this idiot is a trol. God help us if anyone could be so horable and hateful.
Yes, Don Baldwin is a troll. He has been called out many times to show himself and he never does. He is a COWARD and afraid to meet face to face.

Well, COWARD, what do you say? Either agree to a face to face meeting or never post again.
  #20  
Old 09-17-2017, 05:24 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
And why not Blacks mentioned?
When I read this article I asked the same question to myself. so when I posted it I was waiting for someone to bring it up for discussion and now here we are.

Obama is half white and half black and yet he identifies as black. I believe it has become customary for our society to view half white half black as black. why? I leave that for others to address.

If you noticed Hispanics with a mixture of indian or black, with few exceptions,are still referred to as Hispanics ?

The defining point of this article spoke to those who view this situation through a racist eye

King's "judge a man by character rather than color" still hold water

Personal Best Regards:
  #21  
Old 09-17-2017, 09:20 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
When I read this article I asked the same question to myself. so when I posted it I was waiting for someone to bring it up for discussion and now here we are.

Obama is half white and half black and yet he identifies as black. I believe it has become customary for our society to view half white half black as black. why? I leave that for others to address.

If you noticed Hispanics with a mixture of indian or black, with few exceptions,are still referred to as Hispanics ?

The defining point of this article spoke to those who view this situation through a racist eye

King's "judge a man by character rather than color" still hold water

Personal Best Regards:
Yes it does...and it PROVES blacks to be inferior. Look at how they act. Look at how they live. Lets visit MLK Blvd and access their "character".
  #22  
Old 09-17-2017, 09:22 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
When I read this article I asked the same question to myself. so when I posted it I was waiting for someone to bring it up for discussion and now here we are.



Obama is half white and half black and yet he identifies as black. I believe it has become customary for our society to view half white half black as black. why? I leave that for others to address.



If you noticed Hispanics with a mixture of indian or black, with few exceptions,are still referred to as Hispanics ?



The defining point of this article spoke to those who view this situation through a racist eye



King's "judge a man by character rather than color" still hold water



Personal Best Regards:

One-drop rule - Wikipedia



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  #23  
Old 09-17-2017, 09:35 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
One-drop rule - Wikipedia



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Should have stayed the law.
  #24  
Old 09-17-2017, 11:12 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Yes it does...and it PROVES blacks to be inferior. Look at how they act. Look at how they live. Lets visit MLK Blvd and access their "character".
Baldwin COWARD, I told you to stay off TOTV. Either agree to meet with me and some brothers or stay off this forum, you yellow COWARD.

Yes, you are being called out, COWARD. How much of a man are you? Are all you racists as COWARDLY as you or just you?
  #25  
Old 09-17-2017, 11:21 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post
Baldwin COWARD, I told you to stay off TOTV. Either agree to meet with me and some brothers or stay off this forum, you yellow COWARD.



Yes, you are being called out, COWARD. How much of a man are you? Are all you racists as COWARDLY as you or just you?


The Villages Florida



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  #26  
Old 09-18-2017, 04:29 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
One-drop rule - Wikipedia



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for the education. very interesting article

Personal Best Regards:
  #27  
Old 09-18-2017, 04:34 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Baldwin COWARD, I told you to stay off TOTV. Either agree to meet with me and some brothers or stay off this forum, you yellow COWARD.

Yes, you are being called out, COWARD. How much of a man are you? Are all you racists as COWARDLY as you or just you?
Poster: It would be more constructive for you to simply pray for the above-referenced poster.
He is not a coward he is simply misguided and lost.

Anger is not the solution anger is what has created this problem

Personal Best Regards:
  #28  
Old 09-18-2017, 06:31 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Poster: It would be more constructive for you to simply pray for the above-referenced poster.
He is not a coward he is simply misguided and lost.

Anger is not the solution anger is what has created this problem

Personal Best Regards:
Really? The country ISN'T falling? It hasn't gone from #1 to #25? The minority infested cities are better? Minority infested schools are better? Minority infested neighborhoods are better?

You keep TELLING me I'm wrong but nobody ever proves it.

You found the black/Hispanic "Villages"? You found the black/Hispanic Oxford? You found the black/Hispanic IBM? You found ANYTHING a majority black/Hispanic that isn't dangerous and sucks? You FOUND their "equality"?

Where?

It would be more constructive if you could actually PROVE what you say...if you could PROVE their "equality".

You can't...I know you can't...because I looked...I tried...there is NO "equality" to be found. You'd have as much luck finding a pack of dogs who created a healthy society than a pack of blacks.

You obviously disagree...so "show your work"...show us all the equality you've found. What are the minorities as good/better than whites at besides a few select sports? Why do they NEED quotas and affirmative action in EVERYTHING except the NBA and NFL?

I'm calling YOU out...you say I'm wrong, misguided...PROVE it. WHAT do I have wrong?
  #29  
Old 09-18-2017, 06:53 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Baldwin COWARD, I told you to stay off TOTV. Either agree to meet with me and some brothers or stay off this forum, you yellow COWARD.

Yes, you are being called out, COWARD. How much of a man are you? Are all you racists as COWARDLY as you or just you?
Sandy...WHO has been BEGGING people to go down to MLK Blvd to meet with our "peers"? You want me to meet your hand picked successes...the 1%...I want YOU to meet the 99%...the worthless rabble that even YOU avoid. Why live in "whiteville" when you COULD live among those you love and value so? Move to MLK Blvd in Wildwood or Leesburg and you can STILL come to the squares and restaurants. You live in whiteville among white people because this is the BEST place you could live in central FL. It's safe, friendly, clean...BECAUSE it's full of white people with white people values and standards. The other GREAT places to live in FL are ALSO gated...and white. Don't believe me...look. Find me ONE gated black place that isn't a prison.

Wake up you ignorant, brainwashed, idiot.

I KNOW you haven't gone down to MLK Blvd. If you had...you would be on my side. YOU go down into the depths of the inner city ghettos where the 99% live. IF you get out alive...you'll be telling a different story. I'll drop you off in the W or S side of Chicago...in E St Louis...at midnight on a Saturday night...and all you have to do is walk out.

Are you game? Remember...I asked first...I asked "you" to go down to MLK Blvd a long time ago. I won't go...because I KNOW how dangerous blacks are.

Before you call me names again...I also won't stand in the middle of a busy freeway...because I KNOW it's dangerous and I'll probably get killed. Equating cowardliness with critical thinking shows you are intellectually closer to them than to "us". Maybe that's WHY you can't seem to "get it"? You can't see what's really happening? You think?
 

Tags
american, continue

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:24 AM.