North Korea flips the world a bird with new launch

Old 09-15-2017, 01:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Come on Don, their technology can make a missle fly a distance but like the German V-2 it's hit or miss. There not that smart yet.
HOW do you KNOW that? You have special access to the NK technology? You've been in the control room during a launch?

They may have made a thermonuclear device...that's the big leagues. They've been SELLING missiles to other countries for decades. WHY would you think they can't hit anything? Because that's what the propaganda tells you?

WHY is NK an "enemy"? Because like Iran and others before them that have been destroyed...they're holdouts not wanting to join the world banking cabal. They didn't want to hook up with a den of thieves and are now "an axis of evil".

Have you seen these "missile tests"? Has anyone? Where is the video of a NK missile flying over Japan? Splashing down?

I cannot make it any more clearer than: believe NOTHING you see/hear on the "news". More than likely...especially...with the military...it's fake. It's misdirection. It's flat out...not true. WE learned from Goebbels too!

"we"...you and I, know NOTHING about NK and their capabilities...only what someone wants us to think.
Old 09-15-2017, 02:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
We may not have the technology to intercept medium and long range missiles. I sure hope I'm wrong, and the Strategic Defense Initiative was somehow carried on.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I am guessing Obamma gave that money to me needy causes...EPA maybe?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 09-15-2017, 02:52 PM
n/a

I don't see the big deal of NK having nukes. Half the world has nukes. One more little country like NK having a handful is not going to change the world.
Old 09-15-2017, 03:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't see the big deal of NK having nukes. Half the world has nukes. One more little country like NK having a handful is not going to change the world.
All it takes is one lucky hit on American soil and they have won a victory. At least if they hit California, my property in AZ will go up in value when it becomes beach front. And we really wouldn't be losing much, other than a bankrupt state of loonies and illegals.
Old 09-15-2017, 04:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
We are the United States of America. We don't strike preemptively. Like it or not we will attack when attacked.

We should be more like Israel i.e. Iraq Nuclear Reactor taken out, Syrian Nuclear Reactor taken out before they can start making bombs. The world scorned Israel when they bombed Iraq. Who's sorry now?
Old 09-15-2017, 04:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
All it takes is one lucky hit on American soil and they have won a victory. At least if they hit California, my property in AZ will go up in value when it becomes beach front. And we really wouldn't be losing much, other than a bankrupt state of loonies and illegals.
you sound quite callous toward fellow Americans
Old 09-15-2017, 05:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post

We'd be better off if they took out Ohio, California gives us MOVIE STARS !
Old 09-15-2017, 05:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
you sound quite callous toward fellow Americans
I think he or she was joking.
Old 09-15-2017, 05:18 PM
n/a

I wasn't
Old 09-15-2017, 05:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
We'd be better off if they took out Ohio, California gives us MOVIE STARS !
Could that have been his or hers idea? Getting rid of questionables?
Old 09-15-2017, 05:21 PM
n/a

The Villages Florida
Old 09-15-2017, 08:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
I am guessing Obamma gave that money to me needy causes...EPA maybe?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
As much as I liked Bill Clinton I think he made a big mistake letting SDI (Star Wars) die. It was long gone before Obama.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 09-15-2017, 09:15 PM
n/a

I think we proved over the years that talk does not solve problems - with other countries or solving our own. But at this point it is better to try and isolate NK than have thousands killed. We have to give time for talk to work but at some point the military will have to take over for our own protection.
Old 09-15-2017, 10:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think we proved over the years that talk does not solve problems - with other countries or solving our own. But at this point it is better to try and isolate NK than have thousands killed. We have to give time for talk to work but at some point the military will have to take over for our own protection.
Isolated with nuclear capability????
Will not solve the problem.
Old 09-16-2017, 06:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
You can say the SAME about minorities here in the US.

Talk won't/doesn't solve any problems...we must take action to keep America from declining as they become the majority.

Tags
test

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.