TRUMP signs 110B Saudi arms deal

Old 05-20-2017, 12:46 PM
n/a

Default TRUMP signs 110B Saudi arms deal

"A really great day...jobs, jobs, jobs"

Trump in Saudi Arabia signs $110B arms deal with Persian Gulf ally | Fox News
Old 05-20-2017, 12:48 PM
n/a

Surprised Rockface, The Boy, or the (unt did not post this? It is not negative, that is all they focus on!
Old 05-20-2017, 01:13 PM
n/a

Weapons for oil sheiks. Trump being Trump. I wonder just how many jobs will come out of this and where?

U.S., Saudi Arabia complete $110 billion arms deal | The Kansas City Star
Old 05-20-2017, 03:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
Weapons for oil sheiks. Trump being Trump. I wonder just how many jobs will come out of this and where?

U.S., Saudi Arabia complete $110 billion arms deal | The Kansas City Star
Why would you wonder about jobs, you are still on that 17 year vacation...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 05-20-2017, 04:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Why would you wonder about jobs, you are still on that 17 year vacation...

I just worked on my 224 613 Project today some more. But have not worked in a paid library position since the end of June 1991. Lots of volunteer positions in libraries or involving libraries since 1991. Paid non-library positions or engagements? The last one was probably around 2014 for a couple who went to a Gordon Lightfoot concert in St. Augustine. And for a woman with cats about then too. Pet sitting. Did six birds cockatiels as well but that was probably around 2012 or even earlier.

I had started the 224 613 Project-- even though I did not start using those two numbers until late 1992-- around now in 1991 while preparing for the American Association of Law Libraries convention in New Orleans that Summer of 1991. Also studying for the MN Bar at that time which I failed getting a 251 when I needed at least a 260 to pass. But, I was leaving MN anyway as my employment contract at the U of MN Law Library was not going to be renewed. It was a trial run of sorts.

Really love the cell numbers in Star Wars: Rogue One.
Old 05-20-2017, 06:55 PM
n/a

Isn't this the same country that sent a bunch of guys to fly into the world trade center and killed thousands of Americans.
Hypocrite is to good of a word for the current potus
Old 05-20-2017, 07:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jflynn1 View Post
Isn't this the same country that sent a bunch of guys to fly into the world trade center and killed thousands of Americans.
You believe a "country" sent a "bunch of guys"... Idiot is a good word to describe you.

Old 05-20-2017, 07:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hijackers in the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia

That's where most of them were from. September 11th Hijackers Fast Facts - CNN.com

To stop these kind of cells you need spies and good relationships with people not billions of dollars in weapons unless you are facing a huge wave of suicide bombers and/or zealot soldiers. I think Trump watches too many zombie movies.
Old 05-20-2017, 07:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post

That's where most of them were from. September 11th Hijackers Fast Facts - CNN.com

To stop these kind of cells you need spies and good relationships with people not billions of dollars in weapons unless you are facing a huge wave of suicide bombers and/or zealot soldiers. I think Trump watches too many zombie movies.
What do you know?

Most of them were from Saudi, is not the same as the country of Saudi sent a bunch of guys...

Why don't you explain why this is not good news to the people that work building the arms. Maybe you can explain why the taxes collected on those wages will not be good news. Maybe those workers would rather be unemployed and not contributing to the betterment of the country...maybe for 17 years??

Old 05-20-2017, 08:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
What do you know?

Most of them were from Saudi, is not the same as the country of Saudi sent a bunch of guys...

Why don't you explain why this is not good news to the people that work building the arms. Maybe you can explain why the taxes collected on those wages will not be good news. Maybe those workers would rather be unemployed and not contributing to the betterment of the country...maybe for 17 years??

I have contributed greatly to the US via my 224 613 Project of 26 years. 24 nominations to Marquis Who's Who publications from 1992-2002 while working from my bedroom and parents' office. Quite an achievement. What have you done for your country DIRTBAG! Hundreds of nominations to publications of the American Biographical Center and the International Biographical Center as well from around 1992-2006 or so as well.

Why do you continue making personal attacks rather than addressing the logic? Donald John Trump sent what 59 missiles at an air base and the planes were flying out the next day still bombing. And you think this man knows what he is doing? 2017 Shayrat missile strike - Wikipedia

And then there is that idiotic immigration ban of Trump's which leaves out Saudi Arabia and Egypt. He is good at targeting the foot soldiers in the war on terror while giving the enemy propagandists great material to just recruit more foot soldiers to take their place.

Saudi Arabia and Egypt are excluded from Trump's ban. Why? | Aryeh Neier | US news | The Guardian

Quote:
Does Trump shy away from offending Saudi Arabia because he has business dealings with wealthy Saudis? Or because he expects them to curry favor by patronizing his new hotel in Washington? We don’t know. By refusing to release his tax returns and by refusing to divest himself of his businesses, he raises such questions.

Another country left off the list is Egypt. Yet the leader of the 9/11 hijackers was Mohammed Atta, an Egyptian. Was Egypt omitted because Trump is developing a warm relationship with the country’s brutal dictator, General Abdel Fattah el-Sisi? Again, we don’t know.
Dirtbag!
Old 05-21-2017, 12:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Nope, THIS is the country that sent a bunch of guys to blow up Oki city and killed a bunch of children.

Wow, sometimes liberals are so lame that they amaze me.
Old 05-21-2017, 03:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I just worked on my 224 613 Project today some more. But have not worked in a paid library position since the end of June 1991. Lots of volunteer positions in libraries or involving libraries since 1991. Paid non-library positions or engagements? The last one was probably around 2014 for a couple who went to a Gordon Lightfoot concert in St. Augustine. And for a woman with cats about then too. Pet sitting. Did six birds cockatiels as well but that was probably around 2012 or even earlier.

I had started the 224 613 Project-- even though I did not start using those two numbers until late 1992-- around now in 1991 while preparing for the American Association of Law Libraries convention in New Orleans that Summer of 1991. Also studying for the MN Bar at that time which I failed getting a 251 when I needed at least a 260 to pass. But, I was leaving MN anyway as my employment contract at the U of MN Law Library was not going to be renewed. It was a trial run of sorts.

Really love the cell numbers in Star Wars: Rogue One.
I could be wrong, but my buddies tell me Minnesota traditionally has the highest pass rate on the bar exam.
Old 05-21-2017, 06:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle
I have contributed greatly to the US via my 224 613 Project of 26 years. 24 nominations to Marquis Who's Who publications from 1992-2002 while working from my bedroom and parents' office. Quite an achievement....Hundreds of nominations to publications of the American Biographical Center and the International Biographical Center as well from around 1992-2006 or so as well.
I have not benefited one bit from your 242 316 project...

I never looked to see who is in who's who, it sounds like an owl club...

Nobody cares about biographical publications...

Can you give us a rough estimate on how much income tax you have paid toward the betterment of our country from the activities you mentioned?

Go ahead ask me about my tax contributions, I guarantee I paid a good amount...I will show you my tax return in person.

I get the feeling I am paying for the liberties you enjoy!
Old 05-21-2017, 07:50 PM
n/a

Quote:

That's true and the Oklahoma City Bomber, The Unibomber, The Wacko in Waco, the CT school shooter, the Orlando nightclub shooter and may more were United States citizens. Do you think that our government had anything to do with any of those attacks?

We have to learn to separate the government of Saudi Arabia who have been fighting al-Queda and ISIS right along side of us from the few wealthy nuts that live in that country and are funding the radical terrorists.

The Saudi government has sent the second most bombs to kill ISIS in Iraq.

Saudi Arabia is an ally that stands solidly with us in the Global War on Terror.
Old 05-21-2017, 08:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
That's true and the Oklahoma City Bomber, The Unibomber, The Wacko in Waco, the CT school shooter, the Orlando nightclub shooter and may more were United States citizens. Do you think that our government had anything to do with any of those attacks?

We have to learn to separate the government of Saudi Arabia who have been fighting al-Queda and ISIS right along side of us from the few wealthy nuts that live in that country and are funding the radical terrorists.

The Saudi government has sent the second most bombs to kill ISIS in Iraq.

Saudi Arabia is an ally that stands solidly with us in the Global War on Terror.
The enemy is not only ISIS, but those that fund them, like Obama. Obama's funding gift is the killing gift that goes on giving.

Never forget 9-11, never forget Obama giving your money and America's support to many terrorist groups, foreign and domestic.

Tags
jobs, great, day, deal, signs

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.