Now here is some really scary information if Clinton drops out

Old 09-12-2016, 08:06 AM
n/a

Default Now here is some really scary information if Clinton drops out

What Now? If Hillary Clinton Drops Out, Dems May Have to Pin Hopes on Tim Kaine

The dems get to make it up as they go along....

Chelsea.......

Keith???????
Old 09-12-2016, 10:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
What Now? If Hillary Clinton Drops Out, Dems May Have to Pin Hopes on Tim Kaine

The dems get to make it up as they go along....

Chelsea.......

Keith???????
NO, the way it works is that Kaine still remains the VP candidate. Each state will have two votes from representatives of the DNC that will choose a new candidate, presumably Biden, but not necessarily. If Biden is chosen, it will be harder for Trump to win than with Hillary. Better hope that Hillary gets better, or at least well enough to stay the course so that she can lose to Trump.
Old 09-12-2016, 04:05 PM
n/a

Default McCaine sadly was wrong

He said we have a lor of hard work to do BUT AMERICANS ARE UP TO THE TASK. 56% of Amercans voted for OBAMA-THE CANDY MAN. I DID NOT.

Now we have a racially divided country, a large group of people that still believe that people who work hard AND SUCCEED should be taxed so that people who don't work can live as well as those who, like me, worked 60 hours a week.
THEY BELIEVE I SHOULD TAKE FRoM MY Family and support them. I've always paid my bills-WHY DO THEY THINK I OWE THEM-please do explain it to me who has worked for every penny I have. They believed there would be no cost for OBAMACARE. They believed when Obama told them computer record keeping would pay for all costs. They did not THINK and realize that all doctors are computerized they need to be to deal with insurance companies, medicare, medicaid etc etc.

Oh and as to a lot of hard work to do, WE NOW HAVE OBAMA'S TEN TRILLION DOLLAR OVERDRAFT TO DEAL WITH.

Does anyone see Americans NOW, working together so as to resolve our problems? Our problems that has grown far worse due to two terms of OBAMA.
Old 09-12-2016, 06:18 PM
n/a

She will not drop out.

But she will not be the candidate either.

She will be medically "removed".

The party will come to it's senses recognizing she is becoming less and less electable and will take some legal action to get her out of the position.

No matter how the ruse is configured, she will come out of it unharmed.

Maybe she could be secretary of state again since she did such a great job....according to some.

If by some chance she remains in place for the election, the ultimate action will be taken against her.....she will lose. Too many god solid, honest democrats just will not take her crap anymore and will either not vote, vote for other than Trump or vote for Trump and look to 2020.

Tags
make, clinton, drops, information, scary

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.