Now we have to accept Syrian migrants

Old 09-04-2015, 06:04 PM
n/a

Default Now we have to accept Syrian migrants

O Malley says we need to accept 65000 Syrian (migrants) into this country by next year. This is getting way the hell out of hand. There wont be any thing left soon. Say what you want just put up the wall around Syria. Hungary is now shipping them up to Austria. This whole world is going nuts. I think Trump's idea of getting rid of the illegals is a fantasy.
Old 09-04-2015, 06:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
O Malley says we need to accept 65000 Syrian (migrants) into this country by next year. This is getting way the hell out of hand. There wont be any thing left soon. Say what you want just put up the wall around Syria. Hungary is now shipping them up to Austria. This whole world is going nuts. I think Trump's idea of getting rid of the illegals is a fantasy.
When O'Malley, or any other politician / liberal pandering for votes, says " I will invite 5 of these families to live in my house and I will support them financially out of my own pocket" I may then start to pay attention

But in the meantime no Muslim immigrants period ... that's a guarantee of future problems and dysfunction as we already see in Europe.
Old 09-04-2015, 06:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not necessarily. I equate it to the bailing of a boat. If you bail (deport) faster than the onrush (of migrants) the country might just stay afloat.
Old 09-04-2015, 06:56 PM
n/a

I am rolling on the floor laughing so hard it is unbelievable!

A very short time ago on the Political Forum were the conservatives chirping about Martin O'Malley catching up with Hillary Clinton and that he will be the Democrat nominee.

Well, it looks like those same conservatives now see that Gov. O'Malley wants the USA to take in 65000 Syrians.

Go Martin!!!
Old 09-04-2015, 07:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
That would also create 130,00 FBI jobs for terrorist surveilance.
Old 09-04-2015, 07:35 PM
n/a

One man's terrorist is another man's (Obama's) compatriot.
Old 09-04-2015, 07:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
One man's terrorist is another man's (Obama's) compatriot.
Very well put ... Obie will come out and support this at some point
Old 09-05-2015, 09:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well, it looks like those same conservatives now see that Gov. O'Malley wants the USA to take in 65000 Syrians.

Go Martin!!!
I don't know if you've heard this yet or not, but in a giant show of compassion, O'Malley has convinced The Villages to take in at least 1,000 Muslim refugees and house them at the Bacall Rec Center in Largo. Don't you think that's wonderfully compassionate?
Old 09-05-2015, 09:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
I don't know if you've heard this yet or not, but in a giant show of compassion, O'Malley has convinced The Villages to take in at least 1,000 Muslim refugees and house them at the Bacall Rec Center in Largo. Don't you think that's wonderfully compassionate?
Does that mean that Syria will have to take 1,000 Villages snowbirds? Fair trade!
Old 09-05-2015, 09:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Interesting. I heard that the The Villages Democrats agreed to provide housing and take care of their expenses.
Old 09-05-2015, 09:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Interesting. I heard that the The Villages Democrats agreed to provide housing and take care of their expenses.
Of course, they will. This means more liberal votes for them.
Old 09-05-2015, 09:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Does that mean that Syria will have to take 1,000 Villages snowbirds? Fair trade!
Afraid not .... you see, Syria is an Islamic Paradise battling it out with ISIS. Whoever goes there, is tortured or killed etc and no one wants that.

in the meantime, maybe you could help by taking in a few Muslim refugee families on your own? You are a raving liberal and have a big heart, so why not?
Old 09-05-2015, 10:37 AM
n/a

An even better trade would be 1,000 Syrian refugees for 1,000 Villages Tea Party members.

Old 09-05-2015, 10:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
An even better trade would be 1,000 Syrian refugees for 1,000 Villages Tea Party members.

You've unintentionally provided us insight into how the more grotesque liberal minds, such as yours, actually works. While you offered this in a half-hearted attempt at humor, much as an awkward high school kid would do, many liberals literally view the Tea Party at "the enemy" even more so that Syrian Muslims or ISIS killers.

You can't help twisted, and twisted you clearly are ...
Old 09-05-2015, 11:02 AM
n/a

Quote:

But, an even better trade would be YOU for 1,00 Syrian refugees!

Tags
migrants, accept, syrian, shipping, hungary, wall, put, austria, syria, world, rid, idea, illegals, fantasy, trumps, nuts, country, malley, year, thing, left, hell, hand

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.