America's generosity to refugese:

The federal programs available to them include:

∙ Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) formerly known as AFDC
∙ Medicaid
∙ Food Stamps
∙ Public Housing
∙ Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
∙ Social Security Disability Insurance
∙ Administration on Developmental Disabilities (ADD) (direct services only)
∙ Child Care and Development Fund
∙ Independent Living Program
∙ Job Opportunities for Low Income Individuals (JOLI)
∙ Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
∙ Postsecondary Education Loans and Grants
∙ Refugee Assistance Programs
∙ Title IV Foster Care and Adoption Assistance Payments (if parents are ⌠qualified immigrants – refugees, asylees, etc)
∙ Title XX Social Services Block Grant Funds
I would check this list on FactCheck.org. There is definitely NO SSI for refugees and illegal aliens.
Old 09-07-2015, 09:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
What is the difference between a refugee and a migrant?
A migrant is a person who makes a conscious choice to leave their country to seek a better life elsewhere. Before they decide to leave their country, migrants can seek information about their new home, study the language and explore employment opportunities. They can plan their travel, take their belongings with them and say goodbye to the important people in their lives. They are free to return home at any time if things don’t work out as they had hoped, if they get homesick or if they wish to visit family members and friends left behind.
Refugees are forced to leave their country because they are at risk of, or have experienced persecution. The concerns of refugees are human rights and safety, not economic advantage. They leave behind their homes, most or all of their belongings, family members and friends. Some are forced to flee with no warning and many have experienced significant trauma or been tortured or otherwise ill-treated. The journey to safety is fraught with hazard and many refugees risk their lives in search of protection. They cannot return unless the situation that forced them to leave improves.

Departing from all of the previous posts might it be ok to ask, what have you done for the least of my brethren? I understand that many are non believers and doubt they will have a final judgment that it's all about them now and what they have, but what if they are wrong, how will they answer?
I'm totally ok with taking in Syrian refugees who are Christian, or Muslims who are willing to convert. But, no Muslim immigrants or refugees !! Islam is an inherently violent religion (read the history). They have a knack for screwing up wherever it is they are in power ... just think about where from and why these people are fleeing. What do they have in common?? All Muslim hell holes is the answer.

Obama is largely responsible for uncorking this mess ... his lead from behind war in Libya and then premature withdrawal of troops in Iraq allowed the formation of ISIS. ISIS, by the way, is effectively Islam 1.0 ... it's the real McCoy pretty much as Muhammed founded it back in the 7th century. No rational country would allow any such immigrants into their country. Just look at the current mess in Europe.
Old 09-07-2015, 09:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
I would check this list on FactCheck.org. There is definitely NO SSI for refugees and illegal aliens.
I'm starting to get it. All hide behind "guest" identity. No one checks facts. Definitely "fear and smear" and personal attacks. The last I knew we could vote for whomever we wanted but I better check on that too.....it may have changed. I have lost faith in my fellow man.
Old 09-07-2015, 09:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'm totally ok with taking in Syrian refugees who are Christian, or Muslims who are willing to convert. But, no Muslim immigrants or refugees !! Islam is an inherently violent religion (read the history). They have a knack for screwing up wherever it is they are in power ... just think about where from and why these people are fleeing. What do they have in common?? All Muslim hell holes is the answer.

Obama is largely responsible for uncorking this mess ... his lead from behind war in Libya and then premature withdrawal of troops in Iraq allowed the formation of ISIS. ISIS, by the way, is effectively Islam 1.0 ... it's the real McCoy pretty much as Muhammed founded it back in the 7th century. No rational country would allow any such immigrants into their country. Just look at the current mess in Europe.
Old 09-07-2015, 09:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Check your facts before you post by going to FactCheck.org. I went to factcheck.org and this was on the front page of their site:

"ASK FACTCHECK

Q: Are 65,000 Syrian refugees being relocated to the U.S.?
A: No. The Obama administration says 1,000 to 2,000 Syrians will likely be resettled in the United States by the end of September, and a few thousand more in 2016.
Read the full question and answer
View the Ask FactCheck archives
Have a question? Ask us."
Correct or not, still too many Muslims and free loaders. Sorry, but I have been to and lived in other countries, including European and Middle Eastern and I don't want to see our country to be like theirs at all. I say that if the liberals don't like it, banish them to another country to live for a few years and see how much they want to change our country after that. PC can go straight to HE.....!
Old 09-07-2015, 10:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'm totally ok with taking in Syrian refugees who are Christian, or Muslims who are willing to convert.
Okay, it is time to bring back The White Sheet Award for this poster!

It will be presented to him at The Villages Tea Bag meeting tonight at Savannah Center.

I will be there (again) under a fake name to monitor their shenanigans.
Old 09-07-2015, 11:19 AM
n/a

Quote:

It will be presented to him at The Villages Tea Bag meeting tonight at Savannah Center.

Oh? Are you planning on providing gay pride parade scheduling information?
Old 09-07-2015, 11:21 AM
n/a

Quote:

Apparently you know more about the gay lifestyle than you do of the KKK.
Old 09-07-2015, 11:44 AM
n/a

Muslim is not a nationality. It is a faith just as Christianity, Buddism, Judaism et al. Our country has people of all faiths including Muslim.

To say "no Muslims, period" is letting your religious bigotry show.
Learn a little bit about a religion that is not yours before you judge or condem.
Faqs - What Muslims Believe | Muslims | FRONTLINE | PBS
Old 09-07-2015, 12:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Muslim is not a nationality. It is a faith just as Christianity, Buddism, Judaism et al. Our country has people of all faiths including Muslim.

Learn a little bit about a religion that is not yours before you judge or condem.
Been there and I still say, no more Muslims until they start fighting our fight against the radicals. They won't even speak up, or rarely if at all. If that makes me a bigot, then fine "bigot" is the new patriot. A patriot that cares more for family and country than P friggin' C. I'd much rather be a free and independent "bigot" than a liberal slave of the gov and gov PC.

My motto is you either get along or you git (along). It's the old American saying "America, love it or leave it." No sweat off my back. I'm too old to worry about what some liberal thinks about me or gets offended by something I said that isn't his PC. Don't expect me to accept something I don't agree with, and I won't tell you how to behave in your closet.

If you don't like guns, don't buy one, but don't ban them for me.
If you you are a vegetarian, then don't eat meat, but don't ban my BBQ ribs.
If you don't believe in God, don't go to church, but don't ban religion.
If you don't like what I say, then I say "get a life".
Old 09-07-2015, 12:09 PM
n/a

Quote:

"Shenanigans" ??? Aren't they that Irish family that lives over in El Santiago??
Old 09-07-2015, 01:33 PM
n/a

Quote:

You meant to say Islam, vs “Muslim” is not a nationality …

However, your post also tells me you essentially know nothing about Islamic history, and a little knowledge can be quite the dangerous thing.

Islam is an imperial faith, and it condones by formal teaching war and violence to achieve the ultimate objective.

Islam has been spread by the sword, vs by the Word as with Christianity. In the 7th century, the Middle East and North Africa were all Christian … within a 100 years of Islamic war, terror and violence, it was subjugated.

The migrants in Europe are fleeing Islamic violence yet they bring the stain of Islam with them. They will not assimilate, they will go on welfare and ultimately rebel against the hand that feeds them ... because their faith compels them to. The name “Muhammad” for example is the top name for new borns in the UK and demography is destiny.

There is also a Darwinian selection aspect to this whole issue of Muslim immigration, and right now the West (aided by well-intentioned but historically ignorant comments like yours) is signing its own longer term dearth warrant.
Old 09-07-2015, 01:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
You meant to say Islam, vs “Muslim” is not a nationality …

However, your post also tells me you essentially know nothing about Islamic history, and a little knowledge can be quite the dangerous thing.

Islam is an imperial faith, and it condones by formal teaching war and violence to achieve the ultimate objective.

Islam has been spread by the sword, vs by the Word as with Christianity. In the 7th century, the Middle East and North Africa were all Christian … within a 100 years of Islamic war, terror and violence, it was subjugated.

The migrants in Europe are fleeing Islamic violence yet they bring the stain of Islam with them. They will not assimilate, they will go on welfare and ultimately rebel against the hand that feeds them ... because their faith compels them to. The name “Muhammad” for example is the top name for new borns in the UK and demography is destiny.

There is also a Darwinian selection aspect to this whole issue of Muslim immigration, and right now the West (aided by well-intentioned but historically ignorant comments like yours) is signing its own longer term dearth warrant.
Good post.
Old 09-07-2015, 01:52 PM
n/a

Quote:

Out of curiosity, does it bother you at all that your posts are universally recognized, by both liberal and conservatives alike, to be the most inane and often ignorant on TOTV?

Tags
migrants, accept, syrian, shipping, hungary, wall, put, austria, syria, world, rid, idea, illegals, fantasy, trumps, nuts, country, malley, year, thing, left, hell, hand

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.