Nuclear Agreement

Old 04-02-2015, 01:06 PM
n/a

Default Nuclear Agreement

Preliminary Agreement reached. Good Start.
Old 04-02-2015, 01:42 PM
n/a

Great leadership and determination by great Americans!
Old 04-02-2015, 02:11 PM
n/a

Up next on Fox News we'll have an expert on making deals with Iran - Oliver North.
Old 04-02-2015, 02:37 PM
n/a

How does anybody know it is a good start.
Now they have to sit down and read to find out what they agreed to sign.
Remember those famous words, let's pass it so we can see what is in it.
Before I would do any chest thumping I would like to know the upside and downside of the agreement.
Old 04-02-2015, 02:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Preliminary Agreement reached. Good Start.
WAIT...don't tell me:

"IF YOU LIKE YOUR DOCTOR, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DOCTOR!"

Sounds like another snow job.
Old 04-02-2015, 03:12 PM
n/a

Kerry stated today we have details we are still working on. We have time he said. It will take Iran at least a year to "begin phasing".

I for one would like to know what that means.
Is it possible Iran can do whatever they want until the phasing begins?
They want sanctions relief now.
We want American prisoners released....they are looking at it.

I guess we will have to wait and see what we learn over the next few days.
I am sure Obama will be front and center soon telling us what a good deal we have...that we have made history....see I told you we could work with our enemies.

And yes you will be able to keep your plan and your doctor.
Old 04-02-2015, 03:18 PM
n/a

Daniel Henninger (WSJ) 4/2/15 wrote "Why the Iran Deal Is Irrelevant"

He summed it up with two words North Korea
Old 04-02-2015, 04:13 PM
n/a

It's no longer a question of "if" republicans will want to kill this deal. The question is how they will go about failing to do so.
Old 04-02-2015, 04:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's no longer a question of "if" republicans will want to kill this deal. The question is how they will go about failing to do so.
Can we at least agree that it would be good to know and understand what is in the agreement. THEN we can all make an informed decion/opinion.

I know it is a foreign concept but some of us do not have an opinion yet without knowing. Whether you believe that or not is of no consequence.
Old 04-02-2015, 05:36 PM
n/a

This deal stops nothing. Its a fraud. Iran will be keeping all their facilities and continue to do research. If this is a good deal then why not submit the deal to the Senate and let them look at it?
Old 04-02-2015, 06:12 PM
n/a

Wow, once again the right is wishing for failure. They/ you have been doing this for six years, enough! All you care about is hatred for this administration and don't give a damn about this country!
Old 04-02-2015, 06:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
This deal stops nothing. Its a fraud. Iran will be keeping all their facilities and continue to do research. If this is a good deal then why not submit the deal to the Senate and let them look at it?
Old 04-02-2015, 06:16 PM
n/a

America wants to know why an American marine is still being held captive and tortured in Iran. give this soldier the dignity of life. I thought we don't leave a soldier behind no one negotiated for our marine.
Old 04-02-2015, 06:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
America wants to know why an American marine is still being held captive and tortured in Iran. give this soldier the dignity of life. I thought we don't leave a soldier behind no one negotiated for our marine.
He obviously is not of the same value to the Obama administration as was Bergdahl. Slective enforcement......very confusing and to the enemies advantage.

NBC news coverage this eveing stated the best I have heard. We DO NOT have an agreement. We have a framework from which an agreement will be developed.

It took 16 months of concessions to get a framework!
And now we are to believe there will be a signed agreement in less than 3 months? Not in this century.

Iran's negotiator refused to agree with Kerry on what to announce. He also refused to have a joint press conference.

And then there is this little aftershock:

Iran Accuses U.S. of Lying About New Nuke Agreement | Washington Free Beacon

Iran is definitely acting as though they have all the cards and dealing from strength.
We on the other hand are STILL tip toeing and already peddaling the "good news" that even Iran says Obama and his team are not saying it like it is.

Prediction:
There will be no agreement with Iran.
Iran will as they reiforced after the meeting today, continue with their nuclear program.

It just looks like amateurs negotiating with the devil.
Old 04-02-2015, 07:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow, once again the right is wishing for failure. They/ you have been doing this for six years, enough! All you care about is hatred for this administration and don't give a damn about this country!
That's rich ... a Leftie who accuses conservatives of not caring about the Country

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.