Nuclear Agreement

Old 04-03-2015, 04:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
How about a deal that costs trillions of dollars, thousands of lives, and made Iran more powerful. That was the Iraq war deal.
Correct.
Obama handed Iraq over to the junior varsity team of ISSIS. Remember them?
They have spawned into the terrorist force replacing AL Queda......compliments of our own Obama.

If ISSIS is the junior varsity I wonder how he categorizes Iran.

These events have certainly solidified his legacy.....pretend there is no problem....tell we the people there is no problem.....act as though there is no problem.
Old 04-03-2015, 04:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Again Daniel Henninger said the agreement is irrelevant and cited North Korea's behavior.

General Hayden said the framework Obama agreed to will guarantee Iran has nuke's in one year.

All Iran wanted was to get the sanctions off their backs.

All Obama/ Kerry wanted was to distract what their manifest incompetence has created in the middle east

All liberals want is a way to save face now that they realize Obama is a complete failure, congential liar and has an affinity for the muslim world

Obama is one of the most destructive forces in the world and ironically as it sounds he is still in office because he is black and no one wants to face a liberal kangaroo court and be tried by the liberal media as racist.

Personal Best Regards:
I wonder if other negotiating parties from Russia, France, China, Germany and Iran are getting same kind of negative backlash. They are not black, however, could they also be construed as a complete failure, congenital liar and have an affinity for the muslim world (or he western world for Iran). I always heard "keep your friends close and your enemy closer."
Old 04-03-2015, 06:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
I wonder if other negotiating parties from Russia, France, China, Germany and Iran are getting same kind of negative backlash. They are not black, however, could they also be construed as a complete failure, congenital liar and have an affinity for the muslim world (or he western world for Iran). I always heard "keep your friends close and your enemy closer."
So what is the point.....the USA has a failed nuclear agrrement with Iran because of a black man?
Old 04-03-2015, 10:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
So what is the point.....the USA has a failed nuclear agrrement with Iran because of a black man?
Ahem... 1/2 black man.
Old 04-04-2015, 12:22 AM
n/a

It is pretty clear that the goal was an agreement at any cost and the terms of the agreement are secondary. It is more likely than not that this will turn out to be a bad deal for everyone but Iran and we have been played. That is what happens when you send light weights to the negotiating table and Iran knows the goal is an agreement, at any cost, to satisfy a political agenda.

Quote:
Preliminary Agreement reached. Good Start.
Old 04-04-2015, 07:46 AM
n/a

Maybe trump should have went. At least he knows how to make a deal and when to walk away
Old 04-04-2015, 09:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
No, the point is that Iran is negotiating with several world powers and is potentially coming out isolation. Iran is not only negotiating with a black man. This is ground breaking as opposed to the isolationism that was pervasive in the US before WWI and WWII.
Old 04-04-2015, 09:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ahem... 1/2 black man.
and that is even more impressive than if he was only black! The US has come a long way! Even the blacks AND whites voted for him.
Old 04-04-2015, 09:50 AM
n/a

Has anybody read or heard anything in the agreement that STOPS Iran from working toward or completing a nuclear weapon?

Since they have gone to great lengths to bury and harden where their nuclear work is done.....is it feasable they also have facilities not known to anybody?

A country, Iran, that has sworn to eradicate Israel....has sworn to not deal with infidels.....has sworn to kill Americans and destroy American assets....
openly sponsoring and supported terrorism worldwide.....has stated during the negotiations Iran will not be denied it's nuclear rights....

this is a country to be trusted? By who/whom?
Old 04-04-2015, 10:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Has anybody read or heard anything in the agreement that STOPS Iran from working toward or completing a nuclear weapon?

Since they have gone to great lengths to bury and harden where their nuclear work is done.....is it feasable they also have facilities not known to anybody?

A country, Iran, that has sworn to eradicate Israel....has sworn to not deal with infidels.....has sworn to kill Americans and destroy American assets....
openly sponsoring and supported terrorism worldwide.....has stated during the negotiations Iran will not be denied it's nuclear rights....

this is a country to be trusted? By who/whom?
No, nothing stops them. The fatal flaw in this agreement is Iran is allowed at some point in the future to attain a nuclear capability. That is equivalent to America signing its own death warrant because it means nuclear jihad becomes inevitable.
Old 04-04-2015, 10:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
No, nothing stops them. The fatal flaw in this agreement is Iran is allowed at some point in the future to attain a nuclear capability. That is equivalent to America signing its own death warrant because it means nuclear jihad becomes inevitable.
Agree 100%.
We Americans are fickle and have very short memories and ready for something new tomorrow.
The terrorists on the other hand are patient in waiting to accomplish their objectives.
How long did it take for them to take a second, more destructive shot at the world trade center?
They will happily wait us out what ever number of years it takes. And we all know it will not be 10 years away.

Obama sure chose a very stupid legacy....aiding and abetting the most radical terrorist country on the planet.
Old 04-04-2015, 11:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest: I didn't say the failure of this negotiation was because Obama is black. I said his manifest incompetence since taking office has been allowed to continue because he is black. and while he has a white mother it is clear that his action manner tone etc show he prefers to be looked upon as black

Finally I am quite familiar with the old saw "keep your friend close and your enemies closer" This is not my first rodeo having been in corporate fights over these many years, and the trick to this old saw is to ascertain "who is friend and who is foe"and to that question Obama has played the fool to more than one of our enemies beginning with Putin....Ï'll have more flexibility once I am reelected" comes to mind

The newspapers are replete with reasons why this is a bad deal so there is no reason for me to repeat them.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-04-2015, 02:41 PM
n/a

Congress must act because it does not mater who the next president is s/he will have to step back on any agreement

Personal Best Regards
Old 04-04-2015, 03:07 PM
n/a

Just out of curiously … why would anyone be inclined to trust the Iranian deal negotiated by Obama and Kerry? It’s the MOST important foreign policy issue in many years.

Yet, it was but a few months ago that this A-Team negotiated the release of five Taliban commanders in exchange for one deserter. Also, as I recall, at the time they further insulted our intelligence by claiming Berghdal was some type of hero when it was obvious to anyone who’s ever served in the military he was a deserter yet they lied about it shamelessly.

So, now with the stakes infinitely higher, how can anyone trust Obama when he says this deal will somehow prevent Iran from getting nukes in a few years … when it’s obvious that’s what’s going to happen unless the Congress or the public steps in and steps up.
Old 04-04-2015, 03:24 PM
n/a

It was obvious even before Obama was elected in 2008 that by association alone with the Ayers, Wright etc that this guy was a radical who would wreck the White House which he has effectively done to date. Valerie Jarret is a Muslim born in Iran and a number of Obama's White House staff are Muslims so which way would the guy go but tilt toward the east.

As I stated before Obama unfortunately has proven that just about anyone can be president and with the upcoming 2016 election I am afraid that the liberal left will continue to lie about Republican candidates and Republicans in general as did their majority leader Reid and without shame. the ïts time to elect a woman as president"will be their mantra and the type of voter who gets his/her news from The view will fall for it as they did with the first black president.

Clearly the years of inferior education is finally taking its toll on us

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.