Nuclear Agreement

Old 04-04-2015, 04:24 PM
n/a

With all the crap that is being spewed from the presumptive Republican candidates, I don't believe they will need any help from the Democrats in killing their chances at the White House. They're doing that quite well on their own.
Old 04-04-2015, 09:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
With all the crap that is being spewed from the presumptive Republican candidates, I don't believe they will need any help from the Democrats in killing their chances at the White House. They're doing that quite well on their own.

Old 04-04-2015, 11:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest: I didn't say the failure of this negotiation was because Obama is black. I said his manifest incompetence since taking office has been allowed to continue because he is black. and while he has a white mother it is clear that his action manner tone etc show he prefers to be looked upon as black

Finally I am quite familiar with the old saw "keep your friend close and your enemies closer" This is not my first rodeo having been in corporate fights over these many years, and the trick to this old saw is to ascertain "who is friend and who is foe"and to that question Obama has played the fool to more than one of our enemies beginning with Putin....Ï'll have more flexibility once I am reelected" comes to mind

The newspapers are replete with reasons why this is a bad deal so there is no reason for me to repeat them.

Personal Best Regards:
The newspapers are also indicating that this framework is very good start on a comprehensive agreement. I do hope that it when it finalized by all the major world powers, our Republican representatives will be able to review it with an open which is more than I can say for several people on TOTV.
Old 04-05-2015, 08:40 AM
n/a

somewhere I missed where they were working toward an agreement and then all of a sudden they come out with a framework for an agreement.

Now they will sit on their hands for the next 75 days and then into crunch time again.

Between now and then? Nothing.
Old 04-05-2015, 08:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
somewhere I missed where they were working toward an agreement and then all of a sudden they come out with a framework for an agreement.

Now they will sit on their hands for the next 75 days and then into crunch time again.

Except Iran continues marching toward their nuclear weapon capability.
No wonder Iran's cheif negotiator got a hero's welcome. Kerry rode his bike home.
Old 04-05-2015, 09:12 AM
n/a

Quote:

You are right. Everyone should just go home and let Iran live in peace and work on their nuclear capability. When we have them really desperate, they can test their capability.
Old 04-05-2015, 10:18 AM
n/a

Quote:

Did you miss the last 18 months when all these world powers have been working on an agreement? These negotiations between the US, France, Britain, Russia, China and Iran went on for 18 months and culminated with this framework announced last week.
Old 04-05-2015, 12:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Did you miss the last 18 months when all these world powers have been working on an agreement? These negotiations between the US, France, Britain, Russia, China and Iran went on for 18 months and culminated with this framework announced last week.
Ah no did not miss the 18 months. That is not what the post was about. The post was pointing out that after 18 months there was a deadline of 3/31/2015 by which there would be an agreement.

And then there were the "extensions" to the 3/31/2015....twice. The outcome of the last 18 months, passing the deadline with extensions twice and a 6/30/2015 agreement sign date.

With as many open issues and agreeing to look at some other items later and some Iran is already stating what they will not give up (in public) does anybody really believe there will be any agreement signed by 6/30/2015?

It took 18 months to get here.......18 months and no agreement? Who is kidding who?

The only progress made was by Iran. They got 18 months closer to building the bomb.

Just mark your calendar and see how hw long it takes to meet again or how often it gets reported the powers that be were in a meeting to make 6/30.
happen.

Don't hold your breath!
Old 04-05-2015, 12:16 PM
n/a

Well personally I am glad that Obama has the let the issue in the capable hands of the UN Security council after all they have America's best interests at heart.

Obama for whatever reason has always gone against or ignored issues that are vital to the survival of this nation. Its clear that his famous America is no more exceptional than........resonates within him and his cult followers

Obama's entire work product has worked against America and Americans. One can refer to it as manifest incompetence or intentional ideology either way the results are the same and we are the worse for it. His believability and likeability are wavering and that's why he promotes selfies and his wife make U tube dance video's

This is a guy who was awe struck with all the perks but forgot that they came with serious responsibilities

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-05-2015, 01:06 PM
n/a

It seems that a Nobel Peace Prize winner should have credence regarding his participation in the agreement. Constantly criticizing the leader of the free world loses its impact after a while.
Old 04-05-2015, 01:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well personally I am glad that Obama has the let the issue in the capable hands of the UN Security council after all they have America's best interests at heart.

Obama for whatever reason has always gone against or ignored issues that are vital to the survival of this nation. Its clear that his famous America is no more exceptional than........resonates within him and his cult followers

Obama's entire work product has worked against America and Americans. One can refer to it as manifest incompetence or intentional ideology either way the results are the same and we are the worse for it. His believability and likeability are wavering and that's why he promotes selfies and his wife make U tube dance video's

This is a guy who was awe struck with all the perks but forgot that they came with serious responsibilities

Personal Best Regards:
All one had to do in 2007/08 is check his and his wife's backgrounds. What they belonged to and stood for. The people yhey socialized and mixed with.
There was/is no secret where he stood then or now. Since winning the 2012 election he of course has become more brazen, more open and even more could care less (if that is possible). No election to risk losing, so he has become the executive order loose cannon.

If the dems should be so lucky to win the 2016 election they will be saddled with all the baggage and damage Obama leaves behind. And who is it the new POTUS will blame......oh wahat a hot potatoe that would be.
This is probably why dems are a little reluctant to step forward to run.
Except for Clinton....another one who does not care what she does. Just stusy her behavior for the last four years.

And since Obama is a camera, microphone media hound we will see a lot more of him than any other past POTUS.
Old 04-05-2015, 03:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ah no did not miss the 18 months. That is not what the post was about. The post was pointing out that after 18 months there was a deadline of 3/31/2015 by which there would be an agreement.

And then there were the "extensions" to the 3/31/2015....twice. The outcome of the last 18 months, passing the deadline with extensions twice and a 6/30/2015 agreement sign date.

With as many open issues and agreeing to look at some other items later and some Iran is already stating what they will not give up (in public) does anybody really believe there will be any agreement signed by 6/30/2015?

It took 18 months to get here.......18 months and no agreement? Who is kidding who?

The only progress made was by Iran. They got 18 months closer to building the bomb.

Just mark your calendar and see how hw long it takes to meet again or how often it gets reported the powers that be were in a meeting to make 6/30.
happen.

Don't hold your breath!
What would be different if the world powers and Iran had not been talking these last six months. Probably even more entrenched in their beliefs than some of the posters on TOTV!
Old 04-05-2015, 03:30 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:

===========

All one had to do in 2007/08 is check his and his wife's backgrounds. What they belonged to and stood for. The people yhey socialized and mixed with.
There was/is no secret where he stood then or now. Since winning the 2012 election he of course has become more brazen, more open and even more could care less (if that is possible). No election to risk losing, so he has become the executive order loose cannon.

If the dems should be so lucky to win the 2016 election they will be saddled with all the baggage and damage Obama leaves behind. And who is it the new POTUS will blame......oh wahat a hot potatoe that would be.
This is probably why dems are a little reluctant to step forward to run.
Except for Clinton....another one who does not care what she does. Just stusy her behavior for the last four years.

And since Obama is a camera, microphone media hound we will see a lot more of him than any other past POTUS.

=========

Two great posts!

Old 04-05-2015, 03:59 PM
n/a

You guys are all a bunch of talking heads.

I'll take the last 7 years of Obama, any day, over the 8 years of the Bush Administration.

If you're honest with yourself, the country is much better off that it was in 2007/2008.

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled bashing.
Old 04-05-2015, 05:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
You guys are all a bunch of talking heads.

I'll take the last 7 years of Obama, any day, over the 8 years of the Bush Administration.

If you're honest with yourself, the country is much better off that it was in 2007/2008.

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled bashing.

Some people can't stand peace and prosperity. They much prefer wars and recessions. They must have been really miserable during the go-go years of the Clinton presidency with no long drawn out wars.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.