Nuclear Agreement

Old 04-06-2015, 06:41 PM
n/a

The essence of the Iran agreement is that Obama has made the world more, not less, dangerous.

The predictable result is Iran will get a nuclear capability and “legalized” thanks to the agreement (assuming the Congress is unable to stop it). This will start a nuclear arms race in the Middle East, with Saudi Arabia forced to go nuclear as well. It also inevitably incentivizes Israel to go preemptive which means we get dragged into it.

Iran, as people tend to forget, is not only a crazy that is to say a Radical Islamic state, it also has historical links to the Nazi Germany, and Adolph Hitler in particular. Why this is not more commonly known is a mystery to me. What a perfect match … Nazism and Radical Islam. Persia after all literally means “Land of the Aryans”

Two questions for the credulous Obamaphiles:

1. Does anyone think this deal will prevent Iran from getting nukes at some point?

2. Once they have nukes, does anyone believe the Iranians will refrain from using them (covertly) in nuclear jihad?
Old 04-06-2015, 06:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest;1041***
The essence of the Iran agreement is that Obama has made the world more, not less, dangerous.

The predictable result is Iran will get a nuclear capability and “legalized” thanks to the agreement (assuming the Congress is unable to stop it). This will start a nuclear arms race in the Middle East, with Saudi Arabia forced to go nuclear as well. It also inevitably incentivizes Israel to go preemptive which means we get dragged into it.

Iran, as people tend to forget, is not only a crazy that is to say a Radical Islamic state, it also has historical links to the Nazi Germany, and Adolph Hitler in particular. Why this is not more commonly known is a mystery to me. What a perfect match … Nazism and Radical Islam. Persia after all literally means “Land of the Aryans”

1. Does anyone think this deal will prevent Iran from getting nukes at some point?

2. Once they have nukes, does anyone believe the Iranians will refrain from using them (covertly) in nuclear jihad?
Now let us see how many pages of BS you get of course excluding an answer to your questions.
Old 04-06-2015, 07:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest;1041***

Saudi Arabia welcomes Iran nuclear deal, seeks region free of WMD: statement | Reuters

Apparently you missed the announcement on Monday that Saudi Arabia's cabinet announced it is supporting the nuclear arms framework with Iran and hopes that an agreement can rid the area of weapons of mass destruction.
Old 04-07-2015, 10:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Saudi Arabia welcomes Iran nuclear deal, seeks region free of WMD: statement | Reuters

Apparently you missed the announcement on Monday that Saudi Arabia's cabinet announced it is supporting the nuclear arms framework with Iran and hopes that an agreement can rid the area of weapons of mass destruction.
No didn't miss it at all ... I think that is purely for public consumption (which you obviously did) but given the Sunni - Shia rift that goes back 1,400 years, and given the shifting alliances and balance of power, my observation about a nuclear arms race is correct.

You see, sometimes governments say certain things, and then actually do something different. Can you believe it?
Old 04-07-2015, 11:04 AM
n/a

How would posters in favor of pounding a mud hole in Iran feel if the United Nations voted to have the United States disban our entire nuclear arsenal. Remember glass houses.
Old 04-07-2015, 11:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
How would posters in favor of pounding a mud hole in Iran feel if the United Nations voted to have the United States disban our entire nuclear arsenal. Remember glass houses.
Let me guess ... deep down in the inner recesses of your tortured, liberal secular soul, you think America is THE problem in the world? Only someone with that mindset and view of the world could ask such an inane question.
Old 04-07-2015, 11:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Let me guess ... deep down in the inner recesses of your tortured, liberal secular soul, you think America is THE problem in the world? Only someone with that mindset and view of the world could ask such an inane question.
If we ever put a hard right person in charge, we will be a bigger threat than Iran. I AM A CONSERVATIVE, but that does not mean I must support war t every turn. The United States needs to keep its nose out of the Middle East.
Old 04-07-2015, 12:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
You guys never miss an opportunity call names. Last time I checked, we are the only country to ever use an atomic weapon.
Old 04-07-2015, 12:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
You guys never miss an opportunity call names. Last time I checked, we are the only country to ever use an atomic weapon.
Yes. And we killed tens of thousands of innocent people. Some think that being American gives us the badge, the judgement ability and executioner when any other country does something we disagree with. I love this country and have fought for America in Combat. I have also traveled extensively and have lived all over the globe.

We are thought of as meddling bullies in many places.

Because of birth, family ties and more, I choose to live in America, BUT, I can not honestly say America is better than any other nation. I also think God loves other nations citizens every bit as much as us.
Old 04-07-2015, 12:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
You don't seem to recall the circumstances under which we used the atomic bomb. Please give us your revisionist analysis and tell us why we should have invaded Japan with ground troops instead.
Old 04-07-2015, 12:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes. And we killed tens of thousands of innocent people. Some think that being American gives us the badge, the judgement ability and executioner when any other country does something we disagree with. I love this country and have fought for America in Combat. I have also traveled extensively and have lived all over the globe.

We are thought of as meddling bullies in many places.

Because of birth, family ties and more, I choose to live in America, BUT, I can not honestly say America is better than any other nation. I also think God loves other nations citizens every bit as much as us.
Then you fully agree with Obama when he says every country is exceptional. That's fine and your right .. .under our exceptional constitutional protections.

I wonder if the French or Brits think of us as meddling bullies ...ie given that they would be speaking German now except for the American military.

Just out of curiosity, since you're here by an accident of birth, where would you prefer to live if you could?
Old 04-07-2015, 12:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
If we ever put a hard right person in charge, we will be a bigger threat than Iran. I AM A CONSERVATIVE, but that does not mean I must support war t every turn. The United States needs to keep its nose out of the Middle East.
If you think being a conservative means supporting war at every turn, then you OBVIOUSLY don't have a clue about what being a conservative even means. The whole idea here is we are best off if we deter war through strength and resolve, vs invite it through weakness and being irresolute.

Speaking of putting a hard right guy in charge, as I recall Reagan came into power in 1981 and the Soviet Union dissolved about 10 years later. Have you ever thought about why that occurred?
Old 04-07-2015, 12:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Then you fully agree with Obama when he says every country is exceptional. That's fine and your right .. .under our exceptional constitutional protections.yes I do. We should respect them as we insist they respect us.

I wonder if the French or Brits think of us as meddling bullies ...ie given that they would be speaking German now except for the American military.

Just out of curiosity, since you're here by an accident of birth, where would you prefer to live if you could?
i wi go with Florida. It is an international vacation land here in Florida. Just don't wonder too far off the major highways. LOL
Old 04-07-2015, 12:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you think being a conservative means supporting war at every turn, then you OBVIOUSLY don't have a clue about what being a conservative even means. The whole idea here is we are best off if we deter war through strength and resolve, vs invite it through weakness and being irresolute.

Speaking of putting a hard right guy in charge, as I recall Reagan came into power in 1981 and the Soviet Union dissolved about 10 years later. Have you ever thought about why that occurred?
I believe he did that through negotiation just like the current administration is doing in Iran. Not sure if you had a point there or you were adding validation to my suggestion to talk and not rattle sabers.
Old 04-07-2015, 01:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
I believe he did that through negotiation just like the current administration is doing in Iran. Not sure if you had a point there or you were adding validation to my suggestion to talk and not rattle sabers.
With all due respect, Reagan negotiated from a position of strength. The ABM system and deployment of the Pershings to Europe was called saber rattling at the time interestingly enough. I think some find the use of strength to be frightening at some level, whereas others are hopelessly wrapped up with moral equivalence coupled with liberal guilt. Not saying that describes you but it certainly does a number of recent posters on this thread imho.

Back to topic, Obama's upbringing was fundamentally anti-Western and we're seeing the fruits of that now. He is by no means negotiating from strength because it's obvious that iran does not fear him ... why should they?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.