Obama admin spied ON Americans

Old 05-27-2017, 12:28 PM
n/a

Default Obama admin spied ON Americans

James Rosen: New Evidence Obama Administration's NSA Spied On Americans | Video | RealClearPolitics

NSA Illegal Surveillance of Americans -- Obama Administration Abuse & FISA Court Response | National Review

Obama’s NSA rebuked for snooping on Americans; journo says it proves wide pattern | Fox News

I didn't see any coverage of this by NBC, CBS, MSNBC or CNN. I would be interested in reading their slant on the issue.
Old 05-27-2017, 12:32 PM
n/a

We didn't see any coverage in the Main Stream Media regarding the death of Seth Rich either.
Old 05-27-2017, 01:10 PM
n/a

This story coupled with Obama order sharing information is the biggest story of the year by far!

Yet the media whom have been proven to be agents of the Democrats only beat dead horses.

The Villages Florida
Old 05-27-2017, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
We didn't see any coverage in the Main Stream Media regarding the death of Seth Rich either.
How become the people whoo talking berry bad about the president Trump no make the conversation about these issues. What happen to you. Thcat have got you lengua?
Old 05-27-2017, 01:50 PM
n/a

Liberals are apparently slow readers. Don't be so impatient with them for not responding immediately, they have to update their liberal talking points. If all else fails, it will be time for them to divert from the subject and talk about Trump's wife's reminders, Trump's hair or complexion, or what he ate yesterday. National Security is not relevant, but school menus and global temperature change is serious business.
Old 05-27-2017, 01:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
How become the people whoo talking berry bad about the president Trump no make the conversation about these issues. What happen to you. Thcat have got you lengua?
You must be speaking a foreign language! Cause this makes no sense...
Old 05-27-2017, 03:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's because this is 2017 and Donald John Trump and his family keep the media very busy. And I hope that the government spies on some Americans especially those with connections to domestic and international terrorism and even those involved in other criminal enterprises.

It is a balance between security and fundamental rights.
Old 05-27-2017, 03:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
That's because this is 2017 and Donald John Trump and his family keep the media very busy. And I hope that the government spies on some Americans especially those with connections to domestic and international terrorism and even those involved in other criminal enterprises.

It is a balance between security and fundamental rights.
By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you’ll become happy; if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.
Old 05-27-2017, 04:44 PM
n/a

Where is The peanut Gallery when it comes time to own up for their wrong doing? I thought so. Busted, Speechless, Little Bitches.
Old 05-27-2017, 04:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
you didn't see any main stream media report of the death of Seth Rich for good reason only a fool would try to tie Seth into the leaking of DNC to WikiLeaks. Only a fool would of that, and Hannity is that fool.
Old 05-27-2017, 04:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Joe View Post
you didn't see any main stream media report of the death of Seth Rich for good reason only a fool would try to tie Seth into the leaking of DNC to WikiLeaks. Only a fool would of that, and Hannity is that fool.
This clown thinks he KNOWS...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 05-27-2017, 05:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Liberals are apparently slow readers. Don't be so impatient with them for not responding immediately, they have to update their liberal talking points. If all else fails, it will be time for them to divert from the subject and talk about Trump's wife's reminders, Trump's hair or complexion, or what he ate yesterday. National Security is not relevant, but school menus and global temperature change is serious business.

Conservatives are so dumb that everything has to be Obama's fault. They elected the head of the Birthers. All the man does is lie and try to divert attention for him. Since Trump is transparent, it makes the liberal press job real easy. They don't have to go back far to find Trump contradicting something that he now saying. You have to give it to Trump. That wasn't me. That was someone that looks like me.

National Security is not relevant. What was the NSA doing under Obama spying on Americans to find out what their favorite food was?

Three conservative news outlets making a big deal of one story. What a big surprise!

Someone mentioned Obama leaking intelligence information. Did he leak it to the Russians? Did anyone in his administration look for a back door means of talking to the Russians? Did anyone in his administration get paid for having dinner with Putin?

How much money have Russian bank's lent to Trump, and his family?

However, NSA looking at American citizens with possible ties to radical terrorists is a real big problem. How stupid does someone have to be to think that still isn't happening? Considering the conservatives posting here, I will take the comment back. For them, real stupidity is the name of the game. Common sense is for everybody else.
Old 05-27-2017, 05:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
You must be speaking a foreign language! Cause this makes no sense...
That's because it's Nutty (Nucky) with another account...purposely trying to fool people.

Not that it's working, since intelligent folks know he's this goofy and ignorant...in whichever guise he chooses.
Old 05-27-2017, 05:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe De Vito View Post
Conservatives are so dumb that everything has to be Obama's fault. They elected the head of the Birthers. All the man does is lie and try to divert attention for him. Since Trump is transparent, it makes the liberal press job real easy. They don't have to go back far to find Trump contradicting something that he now saying. You have to give it to Trump. That wasn't me. That was someone that looks like me.

National Security is not relevant. What was the NSA doing under Obama spying on Americans to find out what their favorite food was?

Three conservative news outlets making a big deal of one story. What a big surprise!

Someone mentioned Obama leaking intelligence information. Did he leak it to the Russians? Did anyone in his administration look for a back door means of talking to the Russians? Did anyone in his administration get paid for having dinner with Putin?

How much money have Russian bank's lent to Trump, and his family?

However, NSA looking at American citizens with possible ties to radical terrorists is a real big problem. How stupid does someone have to be to think that still isn't happening? Considering the conservatives posting here, I will take the comment back. For them, real stupidity is the name of the game. Common sense is for everybody else.
Where you adopted or did you marry into an Italian name. Joanne De Vito?

My best guess is you are an Italian wanna be.

Urban Dictionary: wanna be italian

News flash...The Democratic party lost the Italiano people long ago.

The Villages Florida
Old 05-27-2017, 10:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's because it's Nutty (Nucky) with another account...purposely trying to fool people.

Not that it's working, since intelligent folks know he's this goofy and ignorant...in whichever guise he chooses.
As soon as your hear or read the word FOLKS you can pretty much mark that person down as a clown ass bull**** artist. You can carry on with your mission to straighten out the world, if I'm your target your wasting your time. I am truly impressed how you analyze many people who have a different view and you never met. A truly talented individual. I'll have to have you over one day when you can't make it.

President Trump named Isis Losers. I have given you several assignments and you have failed to complete them. You are unofficially banned from this Forum because you are a drag on society. Seek professional help immediately. I'm sure its you looking for sympathy by coming up with a second account. This way you can stir the pot and create controversy and keep wasting my time addressing you. Dry up.

Tags
interested, americans, spied, admin, obama

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.