Obama admin spied ON Americans

Old 05-28-2017, 04:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Where you adopted or did you marry into an Italian name. Joanne De Vito?

My best guess is you are an Italian wanna be.

Urban Dictionary: wanna be italian

News flash...The Democratic party lost the Italiano people long ago.

The Villages Florida
He's a progressive and they get to choose their gender. and since they can identify with any gender they can also do so with race and national origin. S/he can be anything it, this , XYZ wants. ( see below)

Progressive call that freedom of expression. Except they won't let a white person identify as a black person..that will get you in a lot of trouble. Ask the white Spokane NAACP ex-president Rachel Doleza who identified as black.

Ask the feminist Philosophy professor, Rebecca Tuvel from Rhodes college, Memphis, TN who defended Dolezal right by explaining if people could choose to identify their gender they had a right to identify their color.

Hmmm Yet let someone say they identify as Napoleon and see where they end up

By the way I suspect Joe De Vito identifies with another user name on this forum.... a practice I find in poor taste

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-28-2017, 06:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutty
As soon as your hear or read the word FOLKS you can pretty much mark that person down as a clown ass bull**** artist. You can carry on with your mission to straighten out the world, if I'm your target your wasting your time. I am truly impressed how you analyze many people who have a different view and you never met. A truly talented individual. I'll have to have you over one day when you can't make it.

President Trump named Isis Losers. I have given you several assignments and you have failed to complete them. You are unofficially banned from this Forum because you are a drag on society. Seek professional help immediately. I'm sure its you looking for sympathy by coming up with a second account. This way you can stir the pot and create controversy and keep wasting my time addressing you. Dry up

You're so ignorant and goofy, I'm starting to believe that you aren't even smart enough...to juggle two accounts.

By the continued and nauseating back-slapping and mutual masturbation between BIGPOOP and Blind Allegiance, it's most likely Blind Allegiance who has created an alter ego...and not your own goofy/ignorant self.

As for "assignments," you have yet to complete a simple one and prove to the audience that you, you're yourself, are not a Cheeto binging/tequila swigging undocumented worker...so please hop to it.

In other words, chop, chop and ¡Ándale!, ¡Ándale!, ¡Arriba!, ¡Arriba!....you dumb, goofy twit.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 05-28-2017, 08:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post

You're so ignorant and goofy, I'm starting to believe that you aren't even smart enough...to juggle two accounts.

By the continued and nauseating back-slapping and mutual masturbation between BIGPOOP and Blind Allegiance, it's most likely Blind Allegiance who has created an alter ego...and not your own goofy/ignorant self.

As for "assignments," you have yet to complete a simple one and prove to the audience that you, you're yourself, are not a Cheeto binging/tequila swigging undocumented worker...so please hop to it.

In other words, chop, chop and ¡Ándale!, ¡Ándale!, ¡Arriba!, ¡Arriba!....you dumb, goofy twit.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
American has been berry berry good to you..... yet you are an unpatriotic scum bag full of ****. What big papi said about you is true, maybe he knows you in real life.

I meet many other totv members, both conservatives and liberals. You are ashamed of what you are.

Repeat ....cnm is the most hated piece of SHlT on here. People mostly feel sorry for Tal, hmmm.... maybe you are Tals alter ego.
Old 05-28-2017, 08:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by (unt View Post

You're so ignorant and goofy... prove to the audience that you, you're yourself, are not a Cheeto binging/tequila swigging undocumented worker...

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Talk about bigotry...

Now anyone that enjoys Cheetos and Tequila is suspect to being undocumented...

Add in your prior claim that people that do not speak good English were undocumented...

Maybe ICE should hang out at the grocery store in the Cheeto and Tequila isle to catch these easy to spot illegals...

A real Freudian slip with regard to "chop chop, andale and arriba". You belive immigrants are there to perform a service for you and you need to hurry them along.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 05-28-2017, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Where you adopted or did you marry into an Italian name. Joanne De Vito?
Probably more like Josie than Joanne...you are right though - definitely a woman .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 05-28-2017, 08:45 AM
n/a

Quote:

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Oh my Lord I can't believe such a swat at an entire section of people some which could come under the category of unfortunate many also have done a whole lot of good with their time on earth. This doesn't seem to be standing up for bullies it seems to be bullying. What a shame. Pride goeth before a fall definition = People who are overconfident or too arrogant are likely to fail. This saying is adapted from the biblical Book of Proverbs. I'm not going to miss you.

Is your prediction of BigPoppie and who it is on a swivel? Clown!

Do something positive with your life today try getting some sun instead of sitting in front of the computer all day. Chop, Chop, Cheetos & Tequila, you never know what a person really has in their heart. SMH!
Old 05-28-2017, 08:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Oh my Lord I can't believe such a swat at an entire section of people some which could come under the category of unfortunate many also have done a whole lot of good with their time on earth. This doesn't seem to be standing up for bullies it seems to be bullying. What a shame. Pride goeth before a fall definition = People who are overconfident or too arrogant are likely to fail. This saying is adapted from the biblical Book of Proverbs. I'm not going to miss you.

Do something positive with your life today try getting some sun instead of sitting in front of the computer all day. Chop, Chop, Cheetos & Tequila, you never know what a person really has in their heart. SMH!
Cnm has a heart so full of hate he needs some Divine intervention.

The Villages Florida
Old 05-28-2017, 09:26 AM
n/a

Default Re; obama spying on americans

We gave up privacy, anonymity with the internet. THAT IS ALL OF US.
People proudly use facebook etc. While other people collect information about YOU.
LOOK YOURSELF UP ON SPOKEO. YOU WILL BE SHOCKED AT WHAT IS OUT THERE ABOUT YOU, YOUR FAMILY ETC.
Aside: I do my best to provide wrong information.
Spokeo says I am well over 100 and have more money than
TRUMP AND SOROS COMBINED.

Russia spying on us-WE HATE THAT AND YET WE HOPE WE DEMAND THAT WE ARE SPYING ON RUSSIA. Do you not think we are spying on N. Korea? Hell we know what Kim Young whatever had for breakfast.
Old 05-28-2017, 01:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag
Talk about bigotry...

Now anyone that enjoys Cheetos and Tequila is suspect to being undocumented...

Add in your prior claim that people that do not speak good English were undocumented...

Maybe ICE should hang out at the grocery store in the Cheeto and Tequila isle to catch these easy to spot illegals...

A real Freudian slip with regard to "chop chop, andale and arriba". You belive immigrants are there to perform a service for you and you need to hurry them along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Allegiance
Cnm has a heart so full of hate he needs some Divine intervention.

You three whack-jobs... crack me the he11 up.

Thanks so much for the entertainment.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 05-28-2017, 01:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
You three whack-jobs... crack me the he11 up.

Thanks so much for the entertainment. [emoji106]

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Hey hey, you know full well that Tal has the whack, wackadoodle and all other forms copyrighted. You still need schooling.
Old 05-28-2017, 04:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNM

..you dumb, goofy twit.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Real nice language. I guess the LGBTQ community taught you to speak like that? I guess you just confirmed everyone's opinion of you. I doubt even Tal or Chi would back you on that nasty rant.

Wow, you have sunk pretty low on here.
Old 05-28-2017, 04:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCPD
Real nice language. I guess the LGBTQ community taught you to speak like that? I guess you just confirmed everyone's opinion of you. I doubt even Tal or Chi would back you on that nasty rant.

Wow, you have sunk pretty low on here.
Oh puhleeze.

Given your bromance with the scum that constantly use the 'N' and 'C' words...this has to be your most ignorant and hypocritical post yet.

And THAT...is saying a lot.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 05-28-2017, 04:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh puhleeze.

Given your bromance with the scum that constantly use the 'N' and 'C' words...this has to be your most ignorant and hypocritical post yet.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Speaking of the disgusting C word, no not clinton, the other one we call cnm. I think I found a video of cnm....

DesusPrecher Com EVE ISPEL God Help Us | Meme on me.me

It was hard to find that was not facebook
Old 05-28-2017, 05:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh puhleeze.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Losing it. You had better take a nice long nap. Take a vacation. Perhaps, Key West....
Old 05-28-2017, 05:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Speaking of the disgusting C word, no not clinton, the other one we call cnm. I think I found a video of cnm....

DesusPrecher Com EVE ISPEL God Help Us | Meme on me.me

It was hard to find that was not facebook
Where is this performance taking place? Lake Sumter or Brownwood? Another Clown. Which one is the pain in the butt on here? The he or the she?

Tags
interested, americans, spied, admin, obama

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.