Obama admin spied ON Americans

Old 05-29-2017, 10:27 AM
n/a

how about a tiny bit of evidence ??
Old 05-29-2017, 11:38 AM
n/a

Obama NSA abuse is a serious offense and if he were still i office a reason for impeachment. Worse yet James Comey was a part of this also.

Obama used the NSA, IRS, DOJ, FBI for political purposes and that is a crime.

the media were well aware of this then and certainly are now but they have not uttered a single word against Obama. Their lack of responsible reporting makes the complicit in these crimes.

Personal Best Regards;
Old 05-29-2017, 12:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Obama NSA abuse is a serious offense and if he were still i office a reason for impeachment. Worse yet James Comey was a part of this also.

Obama used the NSA, IRS, DOJ, FBI for political purposes and that is a crime.

the media were well aware of this then and certainly are now but they have not uttered a single word against Obama. Their lack of responsible reporting makes the complicit in these crimes.

Personal Best Regards;
I find it disgusting and abhorrent that any person could be so stupid and so deranged to totally and completely give in to a mis direction that was given a real push forward by Zero Hedge and RT.

I defy you to PROVE, which you cannot....that "Obama used the NSA, IRS, DOJ, FBI for political purposes" THAT IS A LIE AND YOU KNOW IT......YET YOU CONTINUE TO POST THAT KIND OF CRAP. HAVE YOU NO CONSICIENCE AT ALL.

I say this not to defend Obama but at least I was American and smart enough to go beyond that Russian and Fox conspiracy theory that you obviously just love as does you adored one in the White House.

Conspiracy theories abound in your world.....THAT is extremely un american.
Old 05-29-2017, 12:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
I find it disgusting and abhorrent that any person could be so stupid and so deranged to totally and completely give in to a mis direction that was given a real push forward by Zero Hedge and RT.

I defy you to PROVE, which you cannot....that "Obama used the NSA, IRS, DOJ, FBI for political purposes" THAT IS A LIE AND YOU KNOW IT......YET YOU CONTINUE TO POST THAT KIND OF CRAP. HAVE YOU NO CONSICIENCE AT ALL.

I say this not to defend Obama but at least I was American and smart enough to go beyond that Russian and Fox conspiracy theory that you obviously just love as does you adored one in the White House.

MANY "conspiracy theories" turn out to be true or closer to the truth than what was thought.
Old 05-29-2017, 12:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
MANY "conspiracy theories" turn out to be true or closer to the truth than what was thought.
Well...this one is a total and complete lie.

Even Trump hasn't gone to this crap....only place pushing it are the Russian afflicted websites....which many of you un Americans do frequent.
Old 05-31-2017, 02:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
how about a tiny bit of evidence ??
How about a tiny bit of evidence that Trump is colluding with Russia?
Old 05-31-2017, 02:11 PM
n/a

Quote:

And I bet you feel exactly the same way about the investigation of Trump and Russia collusion, right? Or, are you a total hypocrite? No need to answer the last. It's already been answered.

Tags
interested, americans, spied, admin, obama

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.