Obama appoints transgender to advisory council

Old 05-19-2016, 01:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
If your issue was Obama's judgment in appointing someone who is mentally ill, then that is what should have been said. There should have been no reference to the Bible. It was irrelevant if that was your argument. If your argument was that it is an abomination for a man to dress as a woman or to behave as a woman, then it should be an abomination when a woman does the same. Ditto when a woman demands that she be considered for a job for which she is fully qualified.

Ms. Satin was born a man. After numerous psychological and physical tests, physicians and psychiatrists determined that she really was a woman trapped in the wrong body. Having sex change surgery is vastly different from cross-dressing. It is a series of painful operations. Fortunately, medical science has reached the point where transgender people can be helped. Obviously, I don't agree that Ms. Satin is mentally ill since I have not seen her psychiatric records, so I don't question President Obama's judgment on this issue.

Red
So what you're saying is that Satin has a multiple personality disorder. If you feel that this is a normal condition, then I would expect you to defend Obama's decision. Isn't that what this discussion is all about?

Just for S&G's let me give you a scenario for thought. If Satin was to have a sex change (and there is no indication that he has) and he is involved in an accident where his body was burnt pretty badly, what gender to you suppose the ME would determine him to be? His bone structure would indicate him to be male. His DNA would indicate him to be male. His mind would be dead, so what would give anyone evidence that he was female? Because he was female inside his mind, which is now dead?

Sorry, I don't by the old gender bender idea of one being a different gender on "the inside." He is a transvestite, but if you wish to use the term transgender, go for it. He was/is a man that served in the armed forces, had three children and NOW wants to dress as a female. If that doesn't warrant closer scrutiny, then we have a lot of idiots in this country......a given, I suppose. I wonder what you would say if this guy suddenly said he wanted to purchase a gun. Would you THEN determine that it was time for him to have a psychological evaluation?
Old 05-19-2016, 01:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Regardless of whether your opinion is accurate or not, the liberal needed a point to use as a diversion from the thread. This is not about anyone's religious faith, but about the debate as to whether or not Obama used poor judgement by selecting this gender confused guy on the advisory council.

A debate about religion is not political in this case. Judgement is the political theme of the thread.
Of course he used poor judgement, I'd go as far as to say transsexuals are insane. Schizophrenic, no different than thinking bugs are beneath your skin, or any of the other "body" disassociations. Thinking you're the "wrong" sex, sure isn't normal.

You could also say the fervent religious believers are similarly insane wholeheartedly believing such obvious fallacy. Why do you think they baptize you and start filling your mind with rubbish as an infant? To ingrain it into you deeply. I wouldn't trust a deeply religious persons judgement either.

Quote:
You seem to be a bit ignorant of the Bible, if you think that the whole New Testament was made up by Paul. And you seem to totally disregard the Old Testament. But, that is a discussion for another time.
No, 1/3 of it. The rest was added over the years. Constentine, King James, those were some major changes, shufflings, rewrites, etc.

The OT seems to be written about a COMPLETELY different "God" than the one in the NT. One is fire and brimstone, the other turn the cheek? Really?

You've been had...I'll gladly discuss it.

Quote:
I have never heard of a Christian that claims Judaism to be false, maybe incomplete but not false. Deuteronomy is part of the Hebrew Old Testament as well as the Torah, just a fyi.
Incomplete? You mean the whole "the messiah has come and gone" business? Jews got left behind because they don't believe? They'll be waiting forever?

How many of the Jewish laws to you adhere to? So I guess you think it's false too?

Quote:
If your issue was Obama's judgment in appointing someone who is mentally ill, then that is what should have been said. There should have been no reference to the Bible. It was irrelevant if that was your argument. If your argument was that it is an abomination for a man to dress as a woman or to behave as a woman, then it should be an abomination when a woman does the same. Ditto when a woman demands that she be considered for a job for which she is fully qualified.

Ms. Satin was born a man. After numerous psychological and physical tests, physicians and psychiatrists determined that she really was a woman trapped in the wrong body. Having sex change surgery is vastly different from cross-dressing. It is a series of painful operations. Fortunately, medical science has reached the point where transgender people can be helped. Obviously, I don't agree that Ms. Satin is mentally ill since I have not seen her psychiatric records, so I don't question President Obama's judgment on this issue.

Red
Medical science allows them to fool themselves...that's all, they're not changed, they're enhanced.
Old 05-19-2016, 02:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Of course he used poor judgement, I'd go as far as to say transsexuals are insane. Schizophrenic, no different than thinking bugs are beneath your skin, or any of the other "body" disassociations. Thinking you're the "wrong" sex, sure isn't normal.

You could also say the fervent religious believers are similarly insane wholeheartedly believing such obvious fallacy. Why do you think they baptize you and start filling your mind with rubbish as an infant? To ingrain it into you deeply. I wouldn't trust a deeply religious persons judgement either.

No, 1/3 of it. The rest was added over the years. Constentine, King James, those were some major changes, shufflings, rewrites, etc.

The OT seems to be written about a COMPLETELY different "God" than the one in the NT. One is fire and brimstone, the other turn the cheek? Really?

You've been had...I'll gladly discuss it.

Incomplete? You mean the whole "the messiah has come and gone" business? Jews got left behind because they don't believe? They'll be waiting forever?

How many of the Jewish laws to you adhere to? So I guess you think it's false too?

Medical science allows them to fool themselves...that's all, they're not changed, they're enhanced.
And the media and the cow tow, hey vote for me I got your back politicians.

A "baloney" sandwich made out to be a banquet!!!

Tags
council, obama, man, satin, advisory

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.