Obama betrays Israel; our only true Middle East Ally.

Old 05-19-2011, 10:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
If you weren't sure why would you bother to type it?

X
Well, the positive thing is that your query encouraged the search for the quote that Sally Jo remembered, and now it was found.

So Obama did say, to the American muslim community that if the winds change, that he in their time of need would stand with them.

Now don't you feel better.
Old 05-19-2011, 11:21 PM
n/a

Be nice. Don't forget, being ugly; especially to nice people like Sally Jo, is why so many people don't opt into political. We can discuss things and help each other prove whether something we heard is true or not without sounding spiteful.
Old 05-20-2011, 06:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkcunningham1 View Post
Be nice. Don't forget, being ugly; especially to nice people like Sally Jo, is why so many people don't opt into political. We can discuss things and help each other prove whether something we heard is true or not without sounding spiteful.
I agree, but some of the posters (you know who you are) make it so very difficult. Especially when they espouse, frankly, hate poorly disguised as disagreement for the President of the United States.
Old 05-20-2011, 08:30 AM
n/a

Default Imagine if

Imagine if another country's leader said the US should go back to the Mexican-US Border as it existed in 1821 when Mexico won it's independence from Spain.

Look at this PBS presentation and click on timeline map.

http://www.pbs.org/kera/usmexicanwar/index_flash.html

Then consider how the border evolved and that today many "Mexican illegals" are here in areas that were once part of Mexico. Not saying we should give up the land that is now part of the US or grant citizenship to these illegals, but what I am saying is Obama has no right to tell Israel to give up land they won. We have a similar history as Israel in regards to territory.

Who elected or annointed Obama, Leader of the World?
Old 05-20-2011, 09:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hancle704 View Post
Imagine if another country's leader said the US should go back to the Mexican-US Border as it existed in 1821 when Mexico won it's independence from Spain.

Look at this PBS presentation and click on timeline map.

http://www.pbs.org/kera/usmexicanwar/index_flash.html

Then consider how the border evolved and that today many "Mexican illegals" are here in areas that were once part of Mexico. Not saying we should give up the land that is now part of the US or grant citizenship to these illegals, but what I am saying is Obama has no right to tell Israel to give up land they won. We have a similar history as Israel in regards to territory.

Who elected or annointed Obama, Leader of the World?
Very interesting history I've never really studied. There are certainly plenty in Mexico that claim the theft of Mexican land. I don't remember this war being covered much in my schooling.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.