Obama breaks unwriten rule on diss'ing president

Old 02-03-2017, 04:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
By "tiny little legacy" do you mean being elected twice by over 50% of the voters, something only done by six presidents in US history? Or do you mean leaving office with a 60% job approval rating, the fourth best in US history, only FDR, Eisenhower, and Clinton had higher ratings.

Please explain why Obama left office with a job approval rating of 60% and your guy now is in the 30's.
NO, actually I meant his tiny legacy. You know, what he would be known for accomplishing. Being black and being elected twice by affirmative action does not count. I was not considering his color when I was talking about his legacy. I was afraid that liberals would call me a racist for stating fact. Obama will have accomplished NOTHING to put in the history books. NO one is going to care about his popularity polls, when he did not even do as well on average as either one of the Bushes or even Nixon. Even Clinton had a better average approval rating. Sorry, but if that is all he has, then he will disappear and only be remembered on Black History month in public schools once a year, if they still have such a thing in the future. After all, that is racially biased and should be eliminated.
Old 02-04-2017, 05:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
NO, actually I meant his tiny legacy. You know, what he would be known for accomplishing. Being black and being elected twice by affirmative action does not count. I was not considering his color when I was talking about his legacy. I was afraid that liberals would call me a racist for stating fact. Obama will have accomplished NOTHING to put in the history books. NO one is going to care about his popularity polls, when he did not even do as well on average as either one of the Bushes or even Nixon. Even Clinton had a better average approval rating. Sorry, but if that is all he has, then he will disappear and only be remembered on Black History month in public schools once a year, if they still have such a thing in the future. After all, that is racially biased and should be eliminated.
In 30 years...the "his-story" books will have him as the second "George Washington" of the country. Why? Because whites will be the minority and "they" will have the political power.

You don't realize the changes that becoming a minority majority are/will bring. We've already dropped from #1 to #25...we'll drop even farther...as we become another failed "brown" country.

Tags
lack, weeks, dissing, president, rule

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.