Obama and Clinton love Friday afternoon to dump their data.

Old 09-02-2016, 12:34 PM
n/a

Default Obama and Clinton love Friday afternoon to dump their data.

FBI releases documents from Hillary Clinton email investigation - MarketWatch

The Villages Florida
Old 09-02-2016, 12:38 PM
n/a

WOW now that is interesting discussion.

A politician using press cycles for their gain.

That is interesting...need more info...read Trump's book....an entire chapter
Old 09-02-2016, 12:44 PM
n/a

Once again comparing a business person whose fiduciary duty is to the stockholders is different than a politician whose fiduciary duty is "suppose" to be to the people.

Once clinton supporters get that simple concept they will understand right from wrong.
Old 09-02-2016, 12:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Once again comparing a business person whose fiduciary duty is to the stockholders is different than a politician whose fiduciary duty is "suppose" to be to the people.

Once clinton supporters get that simple concept they will understand right from wrong.
I agree, and now if you could just convince Mr Trump of the many differences because he always says it is essentially the same in all ways. Of course, he doesn't even have to report to anyone....whoa, glad you brought this up.

But, he has shown as an outsider to never allow facts to bother him before....
Old 09-02-2016, 12:52 PM
n/a

BUT it is impressive how many mundane, senseless subjects that you can start to attack a candidate and yet have the ability to ignore anything the other candidate is for.

It is impressive and well noticed.
Old 09-02-2016, 12:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
BUT it is impressive how many mundane, senseless subjects that you can start to attack a candidate and yet have the ability to ignore anything the other candidate is for.

It is impressive and well noticed.
Please give examples or facts.
Old 09-02-2016, 01:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Please give examples or facts.
No...you know exactly what you do.

I am interested in why, and it is not just you, we never hear what some is for, instead of personal affronts.

Seems to me, we KNOW we have two very flawed candidates...both VERY flawed. So we as Americans allow them to ignore issues and simply attack each other personally.

Yeah, Clinton probably fibbed on email, yep she skirts the edge and has for years, yep she stretches the imagination since she has been in public service for years and knows about security clearance, yep he husband embarassed the country and cheated on her, etc etc

BUT, Mr Trump over his entire and recorded career has Been a person who lies directly, cheats, divides with hate speak, skirts issue specificity and so on.

So, if we really care, why are we not forcing discussion of issues facing our country and maybe comparing plans.

Nope, and speaking of this forum, but actually stretched to the media.

All we talk is race, ethnicity and hate. And it is structured in the most negative way possible.

I am not going to vote for President.....I would not show a preference for either. I check here on occasion and am shocked at the hate in people's heart on both sides. We ignore any lies told by OUR candidate, simply ignore them. This cycle, unlike what certain say about it changing things, is simply reinforcing lying and cheating. We are not in the midst of a change in anyway. We are simply putting our hate and hypocritical attitudes in capital letters.

Sorry..I just enjoy jabbing at people who think this is productive, informative or anything. We should be ticked off at both parties, but we find a way to support one of these two...support is the wrong word...nobody on here supports, they hate the other. They do not seek specificity, they simply mouth the non meaning mostly unrealistic platitudes of one candidate or another.

We used to wait to hear what candidates stood for...now..we wait to hear who can attack personally the other.

Oft times, the term "banana republic" is used on here, but always aimed at one of the parties or candidates.

I suggest, this entire cycle makes us that "banana republic" and I share no good feeling that this country can ever bring even close together our citizens,

. We have allowed parties, and candidates, and certain networks to divide us by skin color, ethnicity, religion, etc and make those the issues.

I promise not to bother you any longer. You certainly have a right to do whatever it is you think you are doing.

Tags
love, dump, data, afternoon, friday

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.