Obama doing his thing of working around any obstacles to his agenda

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-19-2015, 09:50 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default Obama doing his thing of working around any obstacles to his agenda

From Tel Aviv to Turtle Bay | Foreign Policy

His continuing methodology of avoiding negotiating whether it be congress or individuals suggests he knows he is an incapable negotiator as he does not know how to handle compromise......even though he continually states that he is ready willing and able......his actions prove otherwise.

I think he is commiting a major international tactical error by his public display of dislike for Israel and especially it's leader. The man does not like to be challenged, pure and simple....hence he avoids the opportunity.
  #2  
Old 03-19-2015, 11:50 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
From Tel Aviv to Turtle Bay | Foreign Policy

His continuing methodology of avoiding negotiating whether it be congress or individuals suggests he knows he is an incapable negotiator as he does not know how to handle compromise......even though he continually states that he is ready willing and able......his actions prove otherwise.

I think he is commiting a major international tactical error by his public display of dislike for Israel and especially it's leader. The man does not like to be challenged, pure and simple....hence he avoids the opportunity.
He is a smart man, but also arrogant and self centered.

He is setting back our constitution a long way. On every issue..EVERY issue, it is his way or nothing. The other parts of the U.S. government mean nothing to him.

He has put the UN on notice that the U.S. normal tact of having the back of Israel is no longer. His guy lost, and he is moping WITH OUR COUNTRY. Why this man is so egotistical that he will not even talk to Israel is well beyond me.

For the first time in history, we have announced our allegiance to Arab countries, and are turning our back on Israel. Russia, Iran, etc are ecstaticc.

Again, so as not to insult certain readers with FACTS and links to facts, if you doubt anything I post, let me know....OR BETTER YET read ALL the news.

This turnaround is historic, and will resound around the world.
  #3  
Old 03-19-2015, 12:16 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

It will be interesting to watch what Obama does if and or when Israel goes after Iran if or when they feel the threat threshold has been passed.

At some point this will eventually happen.

Another step taken by Obama creating a less safe world to live in. An historic set back.

Yes the man is forming his legacy but not the one he thinks he is entitled to have.
  #4  
Old 03-19-2015, 12:43 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

If Israel gets to the threshold I don't think they will worry about getting aporoval. They will act with it or without it. And who can argue with that? It's their survival.
  #5  
Old 03-19-2015, 12:49 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
If Israel gets to the threshold I don't think they will worry about getting aporoval. They will act with it or without it. And who can argue with that? It's their survival.
According to news reports, Obama has already notified the UN that we will NOT have Israels back any longer. We will support the Arab states.

That being the case, who do you think that Israel will ask for "approval" as you say ? They act restrained a few times over the years ONLY because of the US, and now it appears that they are being cast out on their own thus who are you referring to as someone to restrain them from anything ???

And as another poster pointed out, this is just another thing that will make that entire region much hotter. All the ex terrorist states in that area need to know is that the USA is now backing them, and Israel will have their backs against the wall.
  #6  
Old 03-19-2015, 01:09 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
According to news reports, Obama has already notified the UN that we will NOT have Israels back any longer. We will support the Arab states.

That being the case, who do you think that Israel will ask for "approval" as you say ? They act restrained a few times over the years ONLY because of the US, and now it appears that they are being cast out on their own thus who are you referring to as someone to restrain them from anything ???

And as another poster pointed out, this is just another thing that will make that entire region much hotter. All the ex terrorist states in that area need to know is that the USA is now backing them, and Israel will have their backs against the wall.

If Bibi needs any military help in any future endeavor, he will have to ask Speaker John Boehner. It's doubtful that the White House will take his calls.
  #7  
Old 03-19-2015, 01:10 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Still don't get why US Jews voted overwhelmingly for Obama. Wonder how bad things have to get before they wake up to what the rest of us realized more than 6 YEARS AGO!
  #8  
Old 03-19-2015, 03:35 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hopefully his actions for the past more than 6 years will be enough to fix being stupid.
And for more than just Jewish Americans.
Time to set party aside which would fix even more stupid.

One can fantasize right?
  #9  
Old 03-19-2015, 03:43 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

With a lifetime of experience in military an U.S. Government concerns overseas, I truely believe, that Pres Obama has this country on a brilliant course. Do more research without personal prejudice in reference to political party or ideology.
  #10  
Old 03-19-2015, 04:07 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
With a lifetime of experience in military an U.S. Government concerns overseas, I truely believe, that Pres Obama has this country on a brilliant course. Do more research without personal prejudice in reference to political party or ideology.
How about teasing us with some examples of the what constitutes a brilliant course?
My mind is wide open and anxiously awaiting the insight.
  #11  
Old 03-19-2015, 04:08 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
With a lifetime of experience in military an U.S. Government concerns overseas, I truely believe, that Pres Obama has this country on a brilliant course. Do more research without personal prejudice in reference to political party or ideology.
That is quite a bragging statement

How about you put words to that theory and belief or are we to guess ?
  #12  
Old 03-20-2015, 07:42 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I can't believe or begin ton om pretend the wild speculation and outright lies being thrown around this Tea Party infested blog. My god, do you people even begin to have a conscience?
  #13  
Old 03-20-2015, 07:43 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Begin to comprehend
  #14  
Old 03-20-2015, 08:01 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I can't believe or begin ton om pretend the wild speculation and outright lies being thrown around this Tea Party infested blog. My god, do you people even begin to have a conscience?
Be specific......for example, or are you only able to troll. This is a discussion board...you appear to be unable to explain what you are trying to say.

Simply condemning a group of people is not going to work
  #15  
Old 03-20-2015, 08:13 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
That is quite a bragging statement

How about you put words to that theory and belief or are we to guess ?
Sorry, did not mean to upset anyone, it's just that I talk to folks that often seem to use little if any fact to make firm statements. I feel we all often use our emotional feeling rather than fact to make an educated assessment. Doing so can easily distort the intent of our democratic society. In my opinion, Americans are less informed with the truth than so many other countries. It is very dangerous to vote or give opinions to others without using verifiable facts.

This is the fault of our media.
 

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49 AM.