Obama doing his thing of working around any obstacles to his agenda

Old 03-20-2015, 08:24 AM
n/a

Still no example(s) of the brilliance touted in an above post.
Certainly not an indication of all talk and no substance. Is it?
Old 03-20-2015, 08:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Sorry, did not mean to upset anyone, it's just that I talk to folks that often seem to use little if any fact to make firm statements. I feel we all often use our emotional feeling rather than fact to make an educated assessment. Doing so can easily distort the intent of our democratic society. In my opinion, Americans are less informed with the truth than so many other countries. It is very dangerous to vote or give opinions to others without using verifiable facts.

This is the fault of our media.

In other words, you are blowing smoke and have nothing to add.
Old 03-20-2015, 08:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry, did not mean to upset anyone, it's just that I talk to folks that often seem to use little if any fact to make firm statements. I feel we all often use our emotional feeling rather than fact to make an educated assessment. Doing so can easily distort the intent of our democratic society. In my opinion, Americans are less informed with the truth than so many other countries. It is very dangerous to vote or give opinions to others without using verifiable facts.

This is the fault of our media.
The very reasons Obama was elected.
Old 03-20-2015, 09:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
The very reasons Obama was elected.
That and the fact that all the well informed senior citizens did not show up at their polling place.
Old 03-20-2015, 11:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
With a lifetime of experience in military an U.S. Government concerns overseas, I truely believe, that Pres Obama has this country on a brilliant course. Do more research without personal prejudice in reference to political party or ideology.
Wow, talk about "all hat and no cattle" !!

Thanks for the laugh 😊
Old 03-20-2015, 11:52 AM
n/a

Still no response to the request for example(s) of the brilliant course.
Obviously the talking points don't go to that level of detail.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.