Obama family moving

Old 05-29-2016, 03:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The righteous Lefties are always quick to tell someone else what is " Against The Law " .
Just like voter fraud.
Old 05-29-2016, 03:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
What you are describing is against the law. Once you register to vote, the state you register in becomes your permanent residence.

Out of curiosity, what state is running the school buses and giving the free lunch and has same day registration and no voter ID required? OK, AR,?
No, once you get a State ID or Driver License - the Voter ID is offered as part of it. But, I have none in FL.

There are a number of states with same day registration.
Old 05-29-2016, 03:24 PM
n/a

You could be like Michael Moore and vote in NY State and Michigan for President on the same day !
Old 05-29-2016, 03:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just like voter fraud.

LOL, what is great. Before people from Obama's home district are to commit voter fraud - they by and large need to put down the crack pipe, round up their multiple illegitimate children and do something more with their day than complain about how they are being held down by "the man" and persecuted for the color of their skin.
Old 05-29-2016, 04:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
I will continue to vote in another state. Just as I continue to license and insure my vehicles in another state. I will however collect income in Florida as opposed to the other state.

Florida has a bit more sense in voter laws. If every state had such laws there would be no concern with the human filth from the projects voting for the democrat after getting yet another free lunch and bus ride to the polling place.
The 12 year old is back on the computer this afternoon .
Old 05-29-2016, 04:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
The 12 year old is back on the computer this afternoon .

I own property in another state and have my legal residence there. And, use every tax and fee loophole there is - one has to be ignorant to not. Plus, my home state has none of this "points" garbage on the drivers licenses...FL DL? Um, no. No reason to.
Old 05-29-2016, 05:48 PM
n/a

Rumor has it that the Obamas, not wanting to leave BO the dog behind and since Obama is a Muslim the dog cannot travel with them, they have decided to have a BBQ. They do love ribs...

Tags
family, obama, block, mosque, mansion

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.