" Madam President " !

Old 04-20-2016, 11:28 AM
n/a

Default " Madam President " !

You who constantly Post using this title for HRC :

Are you here to educate or aggravate ?

If your goal is to educate then please present FACTS ----- explain to us why she is the best person for the job and back it up with clear accomplishments that she has achieved .

Also just curious , do you actually agree with 100% of anything she says , does or has said or done in the past ? It does appear so .

Or is your objective just to PO a lot of people who you inherently do not like such as White Males .
I can not read your constant flame throwing w/out believing that you have some deep seated anger toward white men . Am I wrong or is it just targeted toward strong White Men . Are you a victim of a lifetime of some form of emotional abuse by a White Male ?
Old 04-20-2016, 11:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Or is your objective just to PO a lot of people who you inherently do not like such as White Males .
I can not read your constant flame throwing w/out believing that you have some deep seated anger toward white men . Am I wrong or is it just targeted toward strong White Men . Are you a victim of a lifetime of some form of emotional abuse by a White Male ?
Women are jealous of men. We're stronger. We're logical. We're aggressive. We invent. We fix things. We usually know where we are. We can decide things. We can just walk away after sex. A lot of reasons.

Hillary will probably win because most women will vote for her because she's a women. Most of 51% of voters right there. She'll get the black vote because Bill was considered the first black president, they'll remember that. She'll get the immigrant vote too because Trump wants them "supposedly" gone. Looks to me like it'll be a landslide. Any candidate the Rs put in now if Trump is kicked out of the running, won't win.

You really SHOULD vote Libertarian.
Old 04-20-2016, 12:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Women are jealous of men. We're stronger. We're logical. We're aggressive. We invent. We fix things. We usually know where we are. We can decide things. We can just walk away after sex. A lot of reasons.

Hillary will probably win because most women will vote for her because she's a women. Most of 51% of voters right there. She'll get the black vote because Bill was considered the first black president, they'll remember that. She'll get the immigrant vote too because Trump wants them "supposedly" gone. Looks to me like it'll be a landslide. Any candidate the Rs put in now if Trump is kicked out of the running, won't win.

You really SHOULD vote Libertarian.
Yes, vote libertarian and ensure Hillary is elected. Smart move, G.....never mind, I'm not going to say it.
Old 04-20-2016, 02:05 PM
n/a

I'm a woman and there is no way in hell I'd vote for her!!!
Old 04-20-2016, 02:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm a woman and there is no way in hell I'd vote for her!!!
I second that, and all my woman friends wouldn't vote for her either!
Old 04-20-2016, 02:22 PM
n/a

If you think the corruptin, lying and lack of transparency is bad with Obama.
It would be way worse with Hillary at the helm!
Old 04-20-2016, 02:29 PM
n/a

Old 04-20-2016, 04:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
You who constantly Post using this title for HRC :

Are you here to educate or aggravate ?

If your goal is to educate then please present FACTS ----- explain to us why she is the best person for the job and back it up with clear accomplishments that she has achieved .

Also just curious , do you actually agree with 100% of anything she says , does or has said or done in the past ? It does appear so .

TROLL ALERT. Go suck an egg!

Tags
white, men, educate, abuse, males, objective, people, lot, male, inherently, read, anger, seated, deep, lifetime, victim, targeted, wrong, believing, constant, strong, emotional, flame, throwing, form

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.