Obama flies cover for his friends in Saudi Arabia

Old 04-18-2016, 05:58 PM
n/a

Default Obama flies cover for his friends in Saudi Arabia

The Saudis are making noises and Obama falls in line to protect another mid eastern harbor of terrorism.

He continues to make it easy to see whose side he is on.....muslim/islamist terrorists.

White House signals veto on Saudi 9/11 bill | TheHill
Old 04-18-2016, 06:50 PM
n/a

Absolutely correct ! And for all of those who post on this site who say there is no reason to be concerned with the amount of debt we have out all over the world in the hands of countries which are not our friends ...............
The Saudi`s are threatening to dump Billions of US Treasuries onto the Global Market if we dare release the secreted 28 pages from the official 9/11 report which connects the dots back to them . So what does our " Dear Leader " do ? He is traveling to SA this week so he can once again bow down to the SA Royals .
Old 04-18-2016, 07:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Absolutely correct ! And for all of those who post on this site who say there is no reason to be concerned with the amount of debt we have out all over the world in the hands of countries which are not our friends ...............
The Saudi`s are threatening to dump Billions of US Treasuries onto the Global Market if we dare release the secreted 28 pages from the official 9/11 report which connects the dots back to them . So what does our " Dear Leader " do ? He is traveling to SA this week so he can once again bow down to the SA Royals .
I think that the Morse/Parr family better have the warer checked for excess lead in your Village. You are a real idiot!!
Old 04-18-2016, 07:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Saudis are making noises and Obama falls in line to protect another mid eastern harbor of terrorism.

He continues to make it easy to see whose side he is on.....muslim/islamist terrorists.

You read that article, and this is the conclusion that you draw. That is really sad. If both houses are of the same opinion, then there will be plenty of votes to override his veto. Unless of course, the majority of both Houses are on the side of Muslim/Islamist terrorists.
Old 04-18-2016, 08:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think that the Morse/Parr family better have the warer checked for excess lead in your Village. You are a real idiot!!
Other than your elementary and unsophisticated " Argumenem Adhominum "
why don`t you offer an insightful retort which addresses the issues instead of
making the type of comment that you have tortured your wife with for decades !
Old 04-18-2016, 08:53 PM
n/a

I believe that "We the People" elected President Obama in a free and fair election.

To use the phrase "Dear Leader", in this case in inappropriate.

It just show your level of ignorance..
Old 04-18-2016, 09:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
I believe that "We the People" elected President Obama in a free and fair election.

"Free and Fair" elections? When you only get the choose between two pre selected, pre bought and paid for "candidates"?

Even the system isn't free or fair. Your vote means nothing in the election beyond choosing who actually does the electing. The electors work for the two parties, each getting electors based on election results of that state. When you vote for president, you're really voting for an elector who is free to vote for anyone they wish.

3rd world countries have fairer election systems than we have. Here, 2 hand picked candidates are presented to us the choose between. That is pretty much our ONLY choice, between the "lesser of two evils".
Old 04-18-2016, 09:39 PM
n/a

Quote:

Apparently this citizen is unwilling to address the issue being discussed . Further all he is capable of is calling others names such as " Idiot ".
You have to feel sorry for those who had to or have to live under the same roof .
Old 04-18-2016, 09:45 PM
n/a

Probably turned the poor woman into a version of " Edith Bunker ".
He must be a real charmer at home -- a real know-it-all and a constant name caller .
Old 04-19-2016, 04:41 AM
n/a

And the pet liberal continues to converse with himself.

And you have the audacity of criticizing what one poster wrote. One line of disagreement with his phrase is enough, is it not?
Old 04-19-2016, 06:38 AM
n/a

Quote:

saudi arabia + george bush - Bing images
Old 04-19-2016, 06:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Probably turned the poor woman into a version of " Edith Bunker ".
He must be a real charmer at home -- a real know-it-all and a constant name caller .
I don't think Archie Bunker was as crazy as the OP sounds. The scary thing is he probably means it and is loose! He should be committed on a Baker hearing!
Old 04-19-2016, 07:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
I don't think Archie Bunker was as crazy as the OP sounds. The scary thing is he probably means it and is loose! He should be committed on a Baker hearing!
Rather than disparaging another poster on here, why don't you contribute something substantial? We all have our own opinions that are not likely to change, but that does not call for derisive, personal comments. Name calling of a political figure is fair game, but not discourteous slurring of a fellow poster. Personally, I would rather be called a fictitious Archie than the liberal Meat Head son-in-law. You might want to bring your game up to current standards and use the newer show of Last Man Standing as criteria for your slurs. On that show, you also have a conservative and a liberal son-in-law. Have at it, if that makes your day.
Old 04-19-2016, 07:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Archie Bunker was the typical american male, deliberately made to look like a foolish ass. Archie Bunkers built this country. When they went away, our future went away. I'd rather have a country full of him than the minorities and gays we're stuck with now.
Old 04-19-2016, 08:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Rather than disparaging another poster on here, why don't you contribute something substantial? We all have our own opinions that are not likely to change, but that does not call for derisive, personal comments. Name calling of a political figure is fair game, but not discourteous slurring of a fellow poster. Personally, I would rather be called a fictitious Archie than the liberal Meat Head son-in-law. You might want to bring your game up to current standards and use the newer show of Last Man Standing as criteria for your slurs. On that show, you also have a conservative and a liberal son-in-law. Have at it, if that makes your day.
I can tell you after many years of participation on the political forum (current and former versions), appealing to the antagonizers just does not work.

They have found a have in the anonymous mode and hence their bravado, from behind the key board has gone exponential.

Most of what they do is bait and irritate to generate a response.

There is no intent on their part to communicate. Only disparage and disrespect anybody and everybody that does not 100% fall in line with their flawed thinking.

We all know it is much easier to criticize and disparage another point of view and worse another participant. That to me demonstrates they do not have the knowledge to carry on a cogent discussion. One that acknowledges there can and will always be differences of opinion.

These same folks would be the very quiet ones sitting off to the side, out of the center of conversation in a face to face social gathering!!

Tags
easy, make, side, saudi, arabia, friends, flies, cover, obama

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.