Obama flies cover for his friends in Saudi Arabia

Old 04-19-2016, 08:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I can tell you after many years of participation on the political forum (current and former versions), appealing to the antagonizers just does not work.

They have found a have in the anonymous mode and hence their bravado, from behind the key board has gone exponential.

Most of what they do is bait and irritate to generate a response.

There is no intent on their part to communicate. Only disparage and disrespect anybody and everybody that does not 100% fall in line with their flawed thinking.

We all know it is much easier to criticize and disparage another point of view and worse another participant. That to me demonstrates they do not have the knowledge to carry on a cogent discussion. One that acknowledges there can and will always be differences of opinion.

These same folks would be the very quiet ones sitting off to the side, out of the center of conversation in a face to face social gathering!!
What IS an "antagonizer"? Someone who doesn't agree with you and won't change their mind?

They found a "haven"? Yes, I have personally. It seems that certain "truths" are forbidden to talk about, certain facts and opinions are censored. This gives "us" a chance to openly stat facts and opinions that ordinarily wouldn't be heard. You hear a LOT from liberal groups like the black lives matter and others. You NEVER hear anything from groups working against clearly racist groups like black lives matter. One side gets lots of positive public attention while the other no attention or negative attention.

We've lost this country. Those groups tried to hold onto our heritage, our lifestyle. They lost. In 2015 minority children started being the majority of children enrolling in school. White people are no longer the majority. The glue that made and kept this country what it is, is now gone, diversified away. In 30 years, if any of you are left, the US will be a shell of it's once former glory as those who created it are dead. We're literally breeding ourselves into the 3rd world. You should have listened!

We...I...am only trying to get you to open up your eyes, turn off the TV that spouts lies and rubbish, look around and see what's REALLY happening, not what they tell you is happening. We're becoming more and more 3rd world as the countries demographics changes. Yet only a few will admit it and are willing to say something or do something to stop it. We're not going in a goo direction as a nation.

I want a REAL, TRUTHFUL, HONEST discussion. We/I don't want all our/my points ignored and simply called a racist or homophobic and dismissed. It's the "defenders" of race, gays, who are unwilling to have a cogent discussion.

No, actually we're the ones having a real discussion while "you people" are talking about the latest greatest SHOWS on TV. Or other equally worthless tripe. You just don't notice us because we have nothing to say to you. You're the last person we want to talk to. The ignorant rabble, addicted to bread and circus...aka an ignorant fat slob who watches TV.

You call us "trolls" but it's you who refuses to talk honestly. It's just a name to shut us out, disparage us, silence us. Because you can't handle the truth.
Old 04-19-2016, 09:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
What IS an "antagonizer"? Someone who doesn't agree with you and won't change their mind?

They found a "haven"? Yes, I have personally. It seems that certain "truths" are forbidden to talk about, certain facts and opinions are censored. This gives "us" a chance to openly stat facts and opinions that ordinarily wouldn't be heard. You hear a LOT from liberal groups like the black lives matter and others. You NEVER hear anything from groups working against clearly racist groups like black lives matter. One side gets lots of positive public attention while the other no attention or negative attention.

We've lost this country. Those groups tried to hold onto our heritage, our lifestyle. They lost. In 2015 minority children started being the majority of children enrolling in school. White people are no longer the majority. The glue that made and kept this country what it is, is now gone, diversified away. In 30 years, if any of you are left, the US will be a shell of it's once former glory as those who created it are dead. We're literally breeding ourselves into the 3rd world. You should have listened!

We...I...am only trying to get you to open up your eyes, turn off the TV that spouts lies and rubbish, look around and see what's REALLY happening, not what they tell you is happening. We're becoming more and more 3rd world as the countries demographics changes. Yet only a few will admit it and are willing to say something or do something to stop it. We're not going in a goo direction as a nation.

I want a REAL, TRUTHFUL, HONEST discussion. We/I don't want all our/my points ignored and simply called a racist or homophobic and dismissed. It's the "defenders" of race, gays, who are unwilling to have a cogent discussion.

No, actually we're the ones having a real discussion while "you people" are talking about the latest greatest SHOWS on TV. Or other equally worthless tripe. You just don't notice us because we have nothing to say to you. You're the last person we want to talk to. The ignorant rabble, addicted to bread and circus...aka an ignorant fat slob who watches TV.

You call us "trolls" but it's you who refuses to talk honestly. It's just a name to shut us out, disparage us, silence us. Because you can't handle the truth.
No, a "troll" is one that baits without a substantive argument or view.

On the other hand, it appears that you do not agree with anyone on here, but yourself. And that is OK, IF you have a substantive comment to back up your view. It appears that you blame the government (OK) the political system (valid) the military (not so much) the banks and the corporations for just about all your problems. You almost sound paranoid. And I don't mean this as a slur or to disparage you. Just making an observation and reply to your comment. You will notice that I have never called you a bigot or racist or even a sexist, even though you have used a lot of inflammatory verbiage. You have your opinion and much of what you say, I consider a valid view point. You claim you are outspoken and truthful. That may well be, but harsh language toward those that you wish to have a conversation with, is not working very well, is it? Calling someone a name that doesn't agree with you, might satisfy your frustration, but just closes the conversation as far as anyone wishing to converse with you. But, that is your choice and we do have free speech for a while yet. Some forums eject those that attack others and will not allow them to participate in discussion.

So, disregard this reply if you wish. I mean it when I say that I hope you have a good day. You do sound like you could use a decent day or two.
Old 04-19-2016, 09:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
I can tell you after many years of participation on the political forum (current and former versions), appealing to the antagonizers just does not work.

They have found a have in the anonymous mode and hence their bravado, from behind the key board has gone exponential.

Most of what they do is bait and irritate to generate a response.

There is no intent on their part to communicate. Only disparage and disrespect anybody and everybody that does not 100% fall in line with their flawed thinking.

We all know it is much easier to criticize and disparage another point of view and worse another participant. That to me demonstrates they do not have the knowledge to carry on a cogent discussion. One that acknowledges there can and will always be differences of opinion.

These same folks would be the very quiet ones sitting off to the side, out of the center of conversation in a face to face social gathering!!
Old 04-19-2016, 10:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
No, a "troll" is one that baits without a substantive argument or view.

On the other hand, it appears that you do not agree with anyone on here, but yourself. And that is OK, IF you have a substantive comment to back up your view. It appears that you blame the government (OK) the political system (valid) the military (not so much) the banks and the corporations for just about all your problems. You almost sound paranoid. And I don't mean this as a slur or to disparage you. Just making an observation and reply to your comment. You will notice that I have never called you a bigot or racist or even a sexist, even though you have used a lot of inflammatory verbiage. You have your opinion and much of what you say, I consider a valid view point. You claim you are outspoken and truthful. That may well be, but harsh language toward those that you wish to have a conversation with, is not working very well, is it? Calling someone a name that doesn't agree with you, might satisfy your frustration, but just closes the conversation as far as anyone wishing to converse with you. But, that is your choice and we do have free speech for a while yet. Some forums eject those that attack others and will not allow them to participate in discussion.

So, disregard this reply if you wish. I mean it when I say that I hope you have a good day. You do sound like you could use a decent day or two.
Who am I? Am I the one you replied to? Or am I someone else feeling the need for a reply to your post? You may have me confused with a lot of different people.

Looking at what you wrote as a reply to me, you attribute things to me I never said. You attribute posts from others as mine.

There's more than just me with these views. They hide in the sidelines because they don't want to be labeled. They know their views aren't "politically correct" and they're "hurtful", so they don't say anything. There are still more "conservatives" then "liberals" at least here in the villages. Without a name, you don't know who is talking.

Just saying...

I reply to the post, not who I think the poster is. I could care less who said it, I care what is said. When necessary, to me, I reply.
Old 04-19-2016, 12:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Who am I? Am I the one you replied to? Or am I someone else feeling the need for a reply to your post? You may have me confused with a lot of different people.

Looking at what you wrote as a reply to me, you attribute things to me I never said. You attribute posts from others as mine.

There's more than just me with these views. They hide in the sidelines because they don't want to be labeled. They know their views aren't "politically correct" and they're "hurtful", so they don't say anything. There are still more "conservatives" then "liberals" at least here in the villages. Without a name, you don't know who is talking.

Just saying...

I reply to the post, not who I think the poster is. I could care less who said it, I care what is said. When necessary, to me, I reply.
Whatever you say. Have a great day.
Old 04-19-2016, 03:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Archie Bunker was the typical american male, deliberately made to look like a foolish ass. Archie Bunkers built this country. When they went away, our future went away. I'd rather have a country full of him than the minorities and gays we're stuck with now.
Archie was the typical American male?

Did your father constantly refer to your mother as a "dingbat"? Did your father refer to minorities by ugly nicknames? I hope not! Did he tell your mother to "stifle it"?

No, this is not a typical American male. It is an ignorant slob.
Old 04-19-2016, 06:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Archie Bunker was the typical american male, BS!deliberately made to look like a foolish ass. Archie Bunkers built this country. When they went away, our future went away. I'd rather have a country full of him than the minorities and gays we're stuck with now.
BS....see above!
Old 04-19-2016, 07:19 PM
n/a

Last time our leader did the deep bow do you think he will genuflect on this trip ?
Old 04-20-2016, 03:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Last time our leader did the deep bow do you think he will genuflect on this trip ?
He thought that was how you "lead from BEHIND."
Old 04-20-2016, 08:04 AM
n/a

He is merely showing respect to the higher authority as he represents a lower class, 3rd world figure head (always a challenge to find words to use instead of the ianappropriate term leader).
Old 04-20-2016, 08:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
That pretty much sums it up. Well said.
Old 04-20-2016, 08:26 AM
n/a

This is what I was referring to as well said.:
"No, a "troll" is one that baits without a substantive argument or view.

So, disregard this reply if you wish. I mean it when I say that I hope you have a good day. You do sound like you could use a decent day or two."
Old 04-20-2016, 08:40 AM
n/a

Hey look, Obie is going home..........to Saudi.
Old 04-20-2016, 09:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hey look, Obie is going home..........to Saudi.
He will probably volunteer to loan them billios to bail them out while they suffer with the low oil prices.
Old 04-20-2016, 10:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
He will probably volunteer to loan them billios to bail them out while they suffer with the low oil prices.
Like he did with Brazil? He ostracized American oil and turned around and donated billions to Brazil to subsidize their oil drilling. I am sure that is too far back for liberals to remember. They do have short term memory problems.

Tags
easy, make, side, saudi, arabia, friends, flies, cover, obama

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.