Obama gets in the face of the camera, AGAIN, about the shooting in Oregon

Old 10-05-2015, 09:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
We have to many people that don't know squat about guns & they're trying to tell us all about guns. Obama, is blaming the NRA & the NRA hasn't got nothing to do with someone killing someone. If Obama is trying to shove guns laws down our throats, he ought to use his own city of Chicago as a model role & pass a gun law their first & then we'll see how the gun laws works before he screws up the whole country. Believe me if he can't do it there how will he get the guns from the criminals over the rest of the country!
He's against the NRA because they won't support him. And he is against anyone that won't laugh at his jokes. As a matter of fact, he is derisive and UN-presidential against anyone that doesn't agree with him. He gives the prefect example of the term "petulant." The more he speaks the more stupid he appears. His motto is "leading from behind." He will be known in history as the "rear end." He should have a sign put on his desk that says "the rear end stops here."
Old 10-05-2015, 10:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
We have to many people that don't know squat about guns & they're trying to tell us all about guns. Obama, is blaming the NRA & the NRA hasn't got nothing to do with someone killing someone. If Obama is trying to shove guns laws down our throats, he ought to use his own city of Chicago as a model role & pass a gun law their first & then we'll see how the gun laws works before he screws up the whole country. Believe me if he can't do it there how will he get the guns from the criminals over the rest of the country!
There is one reason and one reason only that Obama and most democrats keep yakking about gotta do something about guns is the voting block.

Believe me if he thought for one minute that joining the NRA and owning a gun would get them the majority vote they would be first in line to join and preach the virtues of gun ownership.

I was amused in one of many gotta do something speeches last week when he said the American people have spoken and they want something done about the mass shootings. And it was Washington's job to do the will of the people.

How in the hell can even Obama keep a straight face when mouthing the bold lie of touting being in the job to serve the will of the people.

ACA was overwhelmingly not wanted by we the people....wonder how that got passed?

Iran getting a bomb deal? Again most Americans overwhelmingly against the agreement.....how did our lawmakers pass that one?

He is a full blooded, 100%, two faced, lying, incompetent that's how.....along with the spineless lemmings in congress (that totally and completely ignored the will of the people).
Old 10-05-2015, 10:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
There is one reason and one reason only that Obama and most democrats keep yakking about gotta do something about guns is the voting block.

Believe me if he thought for one minute that joining the NRA and owning a gun would get them the majority vote they would be first in line to join and preach the virtues of gun ownership.

I was amused in one of many gotta do something speeches last week when he said the American people have spoken and they want something done about the mass shootings. And it was Washington's job to do the will of the people.

How in the hell can even Obama keep a straight face when mouthing the bold lie of touting being in the job to serve the will of the people.

ACA was overwhelmingly not wanted by we the people....wonder how that got passed?

Iran getting a bomb deal? Again most Americans overwhelmingly against the agreement.....how did our lawmakers pass that one?

He is a full blooded, 100%, two faced, lying, incompetent that's how.....along with the spineless lemmings in congress (that totally and completely ignored the will of the people).
Totally agree......
Old 10-05-2015, 10:36 AM
n/a

Amen. I have a friend who's daughter was mugged in Chicago last week. Came up beside her out of nowhere and stuck a gun in her side. All she had was her cell phone and he took it and told her to run or he would shoot. Now if that was your daughter do you wish she had a gun and even time to maybe pull it out. Not me. Chances are the mugger would have another gun and maybe shot her in her attempt to defend herself.
Another situation. Shots ring out in the school. Your son (or daughter) take out their gun and looks around the corner to see the guy with a gun. Your child shoots and kills that person. EXCEPT is another student (good guy) who also is looking for the real bad guy. No, I don't want my son or daughter having a gun in college.

Tags
good, talk, shooting, oregon, face, obama, camera

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.