Obama gets in the face of the camera, AGAIN, about the shooting in Oregon

Old 10-01-2015, 06:23 PM
n/a

Default Obama gets in the face of the camera, AGAIN, about the shooting in Oregon

and as usual he had absolutely nothing of any substance to say (SOP) except push on the gun issue....AGAIN.

It is a good thing the networks suck up to the office which he certainly has no idea about at all. All talk waste of time in chief!!!
Old 10-01-2015, 07:34 PM
n/a

Every shooter is always on prescription medication! Remember Cain killed Able with a rock! Guns do not kill - people kill!
Old 10-01-2015, 08:29 PM
n/a

Did we get the shooters name yet??
Old 10-01-2015, 08:50 PM
n/a

it is taking a very long time to release the shooter's identity. this makes me jump to dark thoughts of terrorism links. i guess we shall find out eventually.
Old 10-01-2015, 08:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Every shooter is always on prescription medication! Remember Cain killed Able with a rock! Guns do not kill - people kill!
Good folk tale told in every culture.

However, to reality, would a person armed with rock have been able to kill 10 college students? No. Would he have been able to do that with a knife? No.

However, now we will have right wing fools say that students SHOULD ALL be armed at college levels so they can protect themselves.

IN THE WORDS OF COL. SHERMAN T. POTTER - HORSE HOCKEY!
Old 10-01-2015, 09:33 PM
n/a

Have former detectives armed on college campuses. End of story. If Christian, the student was shot in head. If not, shot in leg. Hmmm wonder what God this guy followed
Old 10-01-2015, 09:48 PM
n/a

Mental health care is the answer, not gun laws.
Old 10-01-2015, 09:56 PM
n/a

This is all time low for president again. We didn't even know names of victims and he's politically blaming NRA. He is a disgrace. He didn't say a word about the 49 shot in Chicago last weekend.
Old 10-02-2015, 06:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
This is all time low for president again. We didn't even know names of victims and he's politically blaming NRA. He is a disgrace. He didn't say a word about the 49 shot in Chicago last weekend.
Every country the world order goes into they remove the guns of the people very early in the game. It is not so easy with America! In the Bible Jesus says if you do not have a sword sell your cloak and get one.
Old 10-02-2015, 06:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Mental health care is the answer, not gun laws.
I absolutely agree with this.
Old 10-02-2015, 07:22 AM
n/a

I am a gun owner. I own both long gun and hand guns.

WE NEED STRICT GUN CONTROL LAWS NOW.
Old 10-02-2015, 07:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am a gun owner. I own both long gun and hand guns.

WE NEED STRICT GUN CONTROL LAWS NOW.
I am not a gun owner.

Just inserting this into the conversation and hope to hear comments.

From what I understand, the state of Oregon has all the components that gun control advocates call for.

My second comment is hearing ex police officers talk about their careers and the lack of guns involved in crimes they were involved in that were legally purchased, which means gun control laws would not have any impact.

I hear no conversation or very little about the mental health of our country.

Just adding to the conversation because I do not think it is as black and white or simple as stricter gun control. Chicago has some of the strictest laws in the country.
Old 10-02-2015, 07:39 AM
n/a

I might add and this is from my gut with no investigation, but seems to me we have so many "rights" about privacy that processing anything, including an employment application is hairy now.

And secondly, nobody talks about all the hate speak that is spewed all over this wonderful internet. Just check out that TOPIX site if you want to read unvarnished hate.

Lastly, I suggest that we have lost all regard and respect for two things that are slowly destroying us. Family and the Law. We seem to put ourselves ahead of any law and distort the family in so many ways.
Old 10-02-2015, 08:00 AM
n/a

We are now hearing he's black with ties to Islam. Omg what a shock!!
Old 10-02-2015, 08:08 AM
n/a

Hearing Christians shot in head and non Christians in leg. Gun laws or no gun laws with borders wide open the Muslims continue entering. So glad I'm a senior now and will be checking out soon so I don't have to witness what is coming. Kids today too busy playing on their phones in their self absorbed world to even know. We are a country destroying from within and you can look toward the lacl of Leadership to thank, Hollywood, the libs, the destruction of the family, and the just plain stupid

Tags
good, talk, shooting, oregon, face, obama, camera

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.