Obama gets in the face of the camera, AGAIN, about the shooting in Oregon

Obama gets in the face of the camera, AGAIN, about the shooting in Oregon

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 10-02-2015, 09:51 AM
n/a

It's fact that there are more gun related deaths in cities like D.C. with the strictest gun control laws than all of the rest of the country combined.

Old 10-02-2015, 09:54 AM
n/a

6,000 shootings in Chicago since 2012 where there are strict gun laws and Not a word from Obama about it.??? Doesn't fit the agenda, the black on black crime??
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2015, 09:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Would he be able to do that with an automobile? Yes.
BUT, he did not use a car. He used a GUN!

Do not try the "what if..." game. Use the reality situation.
Old 10-02-2015, 10:18 AM
n/a

Quote:

OK a dose of reality:

High gun crimes in Washington DC, New York, Chicago and Los Angeles.

High black involvement in gun crimes in in Washington, New York, Chicago and Los Angeles.

Strictest gun laws in Washington, CHicago and New York.

The strict gun control laws have no effect on gun availability or gun incident frequencies.

Any wonder why these data are not used in speeches?
Old 10-02-2015, 10:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
OK a dose of reality:

High gun crimes in Washington DC, New York, Chicago and Los Angeles.

High black involvement in gun crimes in in Washington, New York, Chicago and Los Angeles.

Strictest gun laws in Washington, CHicago and New York.

The strict gun control laws have no effect on gun availability or gun incident frequencies.

Any wonder why these data are not used in speeches?
Another interesting but never spoken of statistic:
There are twice as many gun related deaths perpetrated by blacks than whites. Does gun control mean we stop selling guns to blacks? No, because most of those gun related deaths were utilizing illegally obtained guns.
Old 10-02-2015, 10:46 AM
n/a

Quote:

The point was, if someone wants to kill another person, they will...using any means available (e.g automobile, pressure-cooker bomb, etc.). I guess you missed the point, not surprising, really, when you olny see the world from an anti-gun ownership viewpoint.
Old 10-02-2015, 10:53 AM
n/a

The UK has very strict gun control laws. But, they have more crime by knives than we do gun crimes per capita. Basically, by percent the UK has twice as many knife crimes as the U.S. has gun crimes.

Guns and knives don't kill people, people kill people. Ban the people and keep the guns and you will have no deaths by guns. Keep the people and ban the guns, and you will still have murders/crime. It's a no brainer.
Old 10-02-2015, 10:57 AM
n/a

Quote:

Take away the perpetrator, did the gun commit the murders?

I've been keeping a close eye on my guns and not one of them have committed a crime since I have had them. The moment one of them goes out and commits a crime, being a law abiding citizen, I plan to turn it in to be prosecuted.
Old 10-02-2015, 10:57 AM
n/a

From the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC 24/7: Saving Lives, Protecting People.

"Every day, almost 30 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver. This amounts to one death every 51 minutes. The annual cost of alcohol-related crashes totals more than $59 billion."

Where is the liberal outrage? I guess it doesn't fit your political agenda. Have another beer.
Old 10-02-2015, 11:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
From the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC 24/7: Saving Lives, Protecting People.

"Every day, almost 30 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver. This amounts to one death every 51 minutes. The annual cost of alcohol-related crashes totals more than $59 billion."

Where is the liberal outrage? I guess it doesn't fit your political agenda. Have another beer.
Hmmm, which one should we ban, the car or the alcohol?

Tags
good, talk, shooting, oregon, face, obama, camera