Obama gets in the face of the camera, AGAIN, about the shooting in Oregon

Old 10-02-2015, 06:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
If you don't like guns, then don't buy one.

"USA leads the world in shootings like this ? Why ?"
Because we lead the world in mental cases like this.

"1. Why does anyone need so many guns ?"
Is having a bunch of guns the problem? Are the killers, gun collectors? I haven't seen any evidence of this.

I think that some of you are just frustrated at the amount of mental illness, not at the instrument used to kill others. Do you really think that getting rid of guns is going to hide or alleviate the problem?

The problem is not guns. It's mental illness. What's related to mental illness? Morals, ethics, conscience, environment, responsibility, etc. Take away the moral standards, making respect for others a non-issue then you are bound to have problems with the law.

Less church attendance
No respect for the flag and country
violent TV and movies
Violent video games
Sexual deviancy in TV, Movies and news
Acceptable PUBLIC sexual deviancy
Public vulgar language
Unacceptable public behavior, allowed under supposed constitutional venue.
Acceptable violation of ethics (ie, improper handling of classified material, lying, etc)
Slackening of law enforcement
Adultery

Need I go on? These are indicators of a sliding of American standards and civility.

Guns are an instrument of self defense and hunting. If it was safe enough to leave our homes unlocked and vehicles unlocked, then there would be no need for self defense.

If there is no longer a belief in God then there is no longer any fear of repercussion for doing evil. If our high American standards are no longer valid, then America will degenerate into chaos and criminality.
Thank you. This message needs to be repeated often as possible. I do and have been here and in the regular forum.

I do not understand why more Americans do not see or comprehend the degeneration of morals and America complimented by the permissive anything goes and by all means don't say something when you see something for fear of offending someone.

If nothing changes morally, in law enforcement and more doing what is right then....today may well be as good as we will ever see it in the foreseeable future.

All one has to do is look back from whence we have come and what is fully acceptable today that not too long ago was either taboo, or just common sense not done or condoned.

We are living the saying....going to hell in a handbasket.
Old 10-02-2015, 06:52 PM
n/a

Try to not discredit the author or the source, but read the entire article.
Set aside the ones you don't believe or doubt.
No matter what it is an ugly picture that is closer to the truth than most of us want to acknowledge.
We just never get to see it all in one list like this.

Absolutely confirms....IT AIN'T THE GUNS:

100 Facts About The Moral Collapse Of America That Are Almost Too Crazy To Believe
Old 10-03-2015, 09:43 AM
n/a

...and now we have Jeb Bush saying "stuff happens" when speaking about the Oregon college killings. Good going, Jebbie. That is a sure way to show Americans how you feel about gun violence. Just quit now and throw your support to Buckwheat.
Old 10-03-2015, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
...and now we have Jeb Bush saying "stuff happens" when speaking about the Oregon college killings. Good going, Jebbie. That is a sure way to show Americans how you feel about gun violence. Just quit now and throw your support to Buckwheat.
Nice try again attempting to ignore what the intent of the comments were and going after the semantics and as usual ignoring the point of the comment.

So predictable. So shallow.
Old 10-03-2015, 10:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
I can see why liberals are stupid enough to support Hilary, after reading your comment. I dare you to post his complete statement, instead of two words of it.

When Hilary was questioned about the deaths in Benghazi, she replied "what difference does it make?"

Of course, you probably didn't eve read or listen to Bush's complete statement. I am sure that you got your information from Huffington Post or some other teenager from your on-line video game.
Old 10-03-2015, 11:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
This is all time low for president again. We didn't even know names of victims and he's politically blaming NRA. He is a disgrace. He didn't say a word about the 49 shot in Chicago last weekend.
When this man was first elected, I actually thought he should be given a chance. Immediately during discussions on health care....he called them discussions; I found them to be lectures....he copped this attitude and it has remained

not just the fourth quarter. It’s trash talk time.
President Barack Obama’s never done a good job hiding his disdain for the people he doesn’t like—a long list that includes reporters, Republicans, pretty much every member of Congress, the foreign leaders he considers petty and childish (Vladimir Putin and Benjamin Netanyanu most of all). Everyone would see things his way, he tends to project, if only they were a little smarter and thought it through as thoroughly as he has.
Story Continued Below
Usually when he’s explaining why the world’s wrong and he’s right, he’s looking down his nose and drily lecturing, getting deep into wonky policy explications that leave even his staff yawning and too confused or bored to explain.
On Friday afternoon in the State Dining Room, at a wide-ranging press conference, he was just having a good time.
He showed up ready to mock, with an unimpressed, exaggerated upside down smile just one right cheek mole short of a Robert DeNiro impression. The smile popped up again and again, as he swept his hand to dismiss questions, cutting off one reporter reciting criticism of him versus Putin with a wrap-it-up finger motion and saying, “I get it,” then sneering through a takedown that ended with him taking a beat like he’d been training at the Friar’s Club: “So – what was the question again?”
On Jeb Bush's dismissal of a school shooting in Oregon as “stuff happens": “I don’t even think I need to react to that one.''
On the upcoming fight with Congress over the debt ceiling, with a laugh: “I’m sure the speaker’s race complicates these negotiations.''
The most pronounced smirk came as he brushed off people who don’t agree with him on guns: “There are all sort of crackpot theories floating around,” Obama said, “some of which are sometimes ratified by elected officials in the other party.”

Read more: Obama’s trash talk - POLITICO
Old 10-03-2015, 03:26 PM
n/a

Obama is nothing more than a ghetto baby, that has had everything given to him and yet believes everything is owed to him. His disdain for tradition and establishment is reminiscent of a two year liberal arts student that has a petulant tantrum when made to rise from bed before noon. He believes he knows everything when the fact is that he knows nothing. He is a disgrace and failure when lined up with ALL previous presidents. A clown in the White House is funny in a TV comedy for barely one season. But, a persistent rerun of yesteryear SNL episodes in the White House gets old fast. In his last days of office, he will have to be watched especially close so that he doesn't destroy the office before vacating the position.
Old 10-03-2015, 03:27 PM
n/a

Worst 8 years in the 21 century.
Old 10-03-2015, 05:21 PM
n/a

There were 61 gun homicides in the City Of Chicago in the month of September. Did you hear anything from Mr. O'Bonehead on that? Hell no. These are his former constituents in a city with some of the toughest gun laws in the country. O'Bama is nothing more than a demagogue. These mass shootings are a society issue, not a gun issue. Our society produces these people who watch TV violence, movie violence, video game shootings, no limitations on anything I do because I am me. WTF? Why aren't the democrats attacking their Hollywood friends? They're accessories before the fact. It's not a constitutional issue. When a drunk gets in a car a kills someone, do they shout get rid of the cars? A heck of a lot more people are killed by drunk drivers every year. I don't like liberal reporters or the liberal press. Should we get rid of the first amendment? I don't like criminals hiding behind the law. Should we get rid of the fourth and fifth amendments? Some people just don't like guns. Too bad. If guns were banned on the whole earth, there would be people who build them and sell them. Heroine and cocaine are illegal aren't they? No junkies around are there? Maybe we should work harder at making better people and better citizens. Stop attacking constitutional rights and leave the constitution alone. Far as I know, none of the first 10 amendments take priority over the other.
Old 10-03-2015, 05:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
There were 61 gun homicides in the City Of Chicago in the month of September. Did you hear anything from Mr. O'Bonehead on that? Hell no. These are his former constituents in a city with some of the toughest gun laws in the country. O'Bama is nothing more than a demagogue. These mass shootings are a society issue, not a gun issue. Our society produces these people who watch TV violence, movie violence, video game shootings, no limitations on anything I do because I am me. WTF? Why aren't the democrats attacking their Hollywood friends? They're accessories before the fact. It's not a constitutional issue. When a drunk gets in a car a kills someone, do they shout get rid of the cars? A heck of a lot more people are killed by drunk drivers every year. I don't like liberal reporters or the liberal press. Should we get rid of the first amendment? I don't like criminals hiding behind the law. Should we get rid of the fourth and fifth amendments? Some people just don't like guns. Too bad. If guns were banned on the whole earth, there would be people who build them and sell them. Heroine and cocaine are illegal aren't they? No junkies around are there? Maybe we should work harder at making better people and better citizens. Stop attacking constitutional rights and leave the constitution alone. Far as I know, none of the first 10 amendments take priority over the other.
Old 10-03-2015, 06:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Liberals thrive on "feel good" legislation. Pass something, anything, and they will feel better. The ineffectiveness of any new legislation will make no difference to them as long as they feel that they have done something to solve the problem.
Old 10-03-2015, 10:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Liberals thrive on "feel good" legislation. Pass something, anything, and they will feel better. The ineffectiveness of any new legislation will make no difference to them as long as they feel that they have done something to solve the problem.
And of corse we have the Obama approach which is talk about the problem (only the ones he wants to talk about)........he then feels good that he has addressed the issue. No action, no follow up, no enforcement, no commitment........no nothing.......just talk!
Old 10-03-2015, 11:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's legal to carry concealed into a restaurant that has a bar in it, if the primary purpose of the restaurant is to sell food, not alcohol. The law states that you cannot enter an establishment that has the primary function of selling alcohol.
If I see you or any of your John Wayne (the coward) buddies sitting in the bar part of a restaurant with a concealed weapon, I will call 911 and have your sorry butt perp-walked out in cuffs.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-04-2015, 04:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
If I see you or any of your John Wayne (the coward) buddies sitting in the bar part of a restaurant with a concealed weapon, I will call 911 and have your sorry butt perp-walked out in cuffs.

Personal Best Regards:
You won't see me sitting in a bar. I don't drink. But, even if I was in a bar, if you sight my CCW then feel free to do what you believe is right. You may be a bit mistaken as to the definition of coward, if you are the one that calls 911. By the way, I am the one that "perp-walked" the bad guy in the past. I've never been "perp-walked" anywhere at any time.
And you might want to get your priorities straight. It's the bad guys you need to be afraid of, not the good citizen. And remember where the mass killings take place, in gun free zones like schools, theaters and anyplace where guns are not allowed....maybe a bar?
John Wayne "the coward?" Where did that come from?
I doubt anyone would call me a coward, especially to my face, but that is your prerogative as an anonymous blogger. Just be careful in real life when you get overconfident and publicly name call. This coward might just be the one that saves your butt by being in the right place at the right time, carrying his CCW.
Old 10-05-2015, 09:22 AM
n/a

Default OhioBuckeye

We have to many people that don't know squat about guns & they're trying to tell us all about guns. Obama, is blaming the NRA & the NRA hasn't got nothing to do with someone killing someone. If Obama is trying to shove guns laws down our throats, he ought to use his own city of Chicago as a model role & pass a gun law their first & then we'll see how the gun laws works before he screws up the whole country. Believe me if he can't do it there how will he get the guns from the criminals over the rest of the country!

Tags
good, talk, shooting, oregon, face, obama, camera

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.