Obama "guarantees" justice department will not protect Clinton!?

Old 04-11-2016, 12:02 PM
n/a

Default Obama "guarantees" justice department will not protect Clinton!?

I know hw was responding to a question but why the emphasis on "guarantee" that they will not protect her?

I would have expected him to say something more lawyerly like he would support what ever the findings of the FBI and the justice system dictate.

And in the lawyerly terminology if someone else in his administration does in fact protect her somehow......he has deniability.

I have no confidence and do not trust anything from him or his administration. They all earned that!!!

Obama: I 'guarantee' Justice Dept. won’t protect Hillary - POLITICO
Old 04-11-2016, 12:20 PM
n/a

I seem to also recall him 'guaranteeing' that if we like your doctor and health care provider that we could keep them. How did that work out?
Old 04-11-2016, 12:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I know hw was responding to a question but why the emphasis on "guarantee" that they will not protect her?

I would have expected him to say something more lawyerly like he would support what ever the findings of the FBI and the justice system dictate.

And in the lawyerly terminology if someone else in his administration does in fact protect her somehow......he has deniability.

I have no confidence and do not trust anything from him or his administration. They all earned that!!!

Obama: I 'guarantee' Justice Dept. won’t protect Hillary - POLITICO
Obama also said that Clinton's personal email use "has not jeopardized America’s national security," even though they contained classified information. "Now, what I’ve also said is that — and she has acknowledged — that there’s a carelessness, in terms of managing e-mails, that she has owned, and she recognizes," Obama said.

The president also noted that not all "classified" material is created equal.

"There’s classified, and then there’s classified," Obama said. "There’s stuff that is really top-secret, top-secret, and there’s stuff that is being presented to the president or the secretary of state, that you might not want on the transom, or going out over the wire, but is basically stuff that you could get in open-source."

That is an admission of guilt and punishable as a criminal violation of federal law. It does not matter if she claims carelessness, that's not a valid excuse or defense.

Is Obama really that stupid or does he think that Americans are stupid? Open source information is NOT classified. Classified information is based on source or timeliness of intelligence information. You may get the same information as classified from an open source, but that does not make that information classified. AND he should know that. Otherwise, he should not be in that position. We already know he is a liar, but he really shouldn't reinforce that finding, by further lies.

He says that there was no violation of national security when he knows that there was a hacker that had the information related to Ambassador's travel itinerary. Classified information. If that is how the terrorists knew where and when he was going to be, and they were able to assault and kill him, then I would consider that a violation.

Talk about a corrupt administration. They make Nixon look like a boy scout.
Old 04-11-2016, 12:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Obama also said that Clinton's personal email use "has not jeopardized America’s national security," even though they contained classified information. "Now, what I’ve also said is that — and she has acknowledged — that there’s a carelessness, in terms of managing e-mails, that she has owned, and she recognizes," Obama said.

"There’s classified, and then there’s classified," Obama said. "There’s stuff that is really top-secret, top-secret, and there’s stuff that is being presented to the president or the secretary of state, that you might not want on the transom, or going out over the wire, but is basically stuff that you could get in open-source."

That is an admission of guilt and punishable as a criminal violation of federal law. It does not matter if she claims carelessness, that's not a valid excuse or defense.

Is Obama really that stupid or does he think that Americans are stupid? Open source information is NOT classified. Classified information is based on source or timeliness of intelligence information. You may get the same information as classified from an open source, but that does not make that information classified. AND he should know that. Otherwise, he should not be in that position. We already know he is a liar, but he really shouldn't reinforce that finding, by further lies.

He says that there was no violation of national security when he knows that there was a hacker that had the information related to Ambassador's travel itinerary. Classified information. If that is how the terrorists knew where and when he was going to be, and they were able to assault and kill him, then I would consider that a violation.

All politicians alternate initals are....CYA.
Old 04-11-2016, 02:14 PM
n/a

Quote:

Zounds! The Gang of Three is talking to themselves again! You can tell by their constant blithering blather.
Old 04-11-2016, 02:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Zounds! The Gang of Three is talking to themselves again! You can tell by their constant blithering blather.
There very well might be only three of us on here now. Better than one Sybil the multi-blathering idiot liberal that talks to HIMSELF.

You are very good at one line disparaging, but why not join the fun with some substantial commentary? It might do you good to think outside the troll box.
Old 04-11-2016, 03:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
There very well might be only three of us on here now. Better than one Sybil the multi-blathering idiot liberal that talks to HIMSELF.

You are very good at one line disparaging, but why not join the fun with some substantial commentary? It might do you good to think outside the troll box.
I wish someone else will speak up. Everything this person reads he thinks is me.
Unless this a one your tricks.

For the record I did like some of Sybil's personalities. The ones in italics are the ones I would have dated in the good old days. Yowzer

Sybil Isabel Dorsett (1923), the main personality
Victoria Antoinette Scharleau (1926), nicknamed Vicky, self-assured and sophisticated young French girl
Peggy Lou Baldwin (1926), assertive, enthusiastic, and often angry
Peggy Ann Baldwin (1926), a counterpart of Peggy Lou but more fearful than angry
Mary Lucinda Saunders Dorsett (1933), a thoughtful, contemplative, and maternal homebody
Marcia Lynn Dorsett (1927), an extremely emotional writer and painter
Vanessa Gail Dorsett (1935), intensely dramatic is the musical one of them and fun loving.
Mike Dorsett (1928), one of Sybil's two male selves, a builder and a carpenter [I would have hired him]
Sid Dorsett (1928), the second of Sybil's two male selves, a carpenter and a general handyman. Sid took his name from Sybil's initials (Sybil Isabelle Dorsett),
Nancy Lou Ann Baldwin (date undetermined), interested in politics as fulfillment of Biblical prophecy and intensely afraid of Roman Catholics [this would have never worked out]
Sybil Ann Dorsett (1928), listless to the point of neurasthenia
Ruthie Dorsett (date undetermined), a baby and one of the less developed selves
Clara Dorsett (date undetermined), intensely religious and highly critical of Sybil
Helen Dorsett (1929), intensely afraid but determined to achieve fulfillment
Marjorie Dorsett (1928), serene, vivacious, and quick to laugh
The Blonde (1946), a nameless perpetual teenager with an optimistic outlook
Old 04-11-2016, 05:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
"guarantee" that they will not protect her?
He is saying she is not going to be prosecuted. If you are not going to be prosecuted, you don't need protection.

Nobody can beat Hillary, it is mathematically impossible. The 52% on gov assistance are voting for no cuts in their checks. They don't care how many emails she destroyed or how many top secret documents she handled improperly. They are idiots themselves, they would probably screw up to if they had a job...they don't want to go to work. They can identify with her being a **** up!

When this country goes bankrupt, you will have wished you followed my advise: STOCK UP ON AMMO!!
Old 04-11-2016, 06:19 PM
n/a

Obama proves time and time again his poor judgement.
Specifically being presidential and keeping his mouth shut.

And now that he is a lame duck and no election for him to lose he could care less.

Since when does a president make a judgement on public information?

January 2017 cannot get here fast enough.
Old 04-11-2016, 06:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Since when does a president make a judgement on public information?
Yes, I think it's unpresidented.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
He is saying she is not going to be prosecuted. If you are not going to be prosecuted, you don't need protection.

Nobody can beat Hillary, it is mathematically impossible. The 52% on gov assistance are voting for no cuts in their checks.

When this country goes bankrupt, you will have wished you followed my advise: STOCK UP ON AMMO!!

Oh, by the way, your advise on stocking up on ammo is the kind of thing that is being looked for by the NSA and other Federal surveillance agencies.

If you sound like a clear and present danger (and you is getting mighty close), the knock on your door may be someone inviting you for a chat.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh, by the way, your advise on stocking up on ammo is the kind of thing that is being looked for by the NSA and other Federal surveillance agencies.

If you sound like a clear and present danger (and you is getting mighty close), the knock on your door may be someone inviting you for a chat.
Please define how I am "getting mighty close"

I am no danger, just like to be prepared to defend myself. As an American, I do still have the right to bear arms don't I?
Old 04-11-2016, 09:57 PM
n/a

Stock up on ammo!
Old 04-11-2016, 10:09 PM
n/a

Quote:

Nobody can beat Hillary, it is mathematically impossible. The 52% on gov assistance are voting for no cuts in their checks. They don't care how many emails she destroyed or how many top secret documents she handled improperly. They are idiots themselves, they would probably screw up to if they had a job...they don't want to go to work. They can identify with her being a **** up!

When the country goes bankrupt? 19 trillion? What call that? New flash, we are already bankrupt! As far as Hillary, the fed gov. Full of liberal democrat in charge will plenty of scratch my back I'll scratch yours management. She will never be charged by the liberal controlled justice system. They don't eat their own.
Old 04-11-2016, 10:19 PM
n/a

Quote:

You have no idea how stupid you sound, when you make a post like this. You throw out percentages, but have no idea who is included in the 52%.

Warren Buffet receives social security checks monthly. Do you really think that he will be voting for Hillary, because he is on the government dole?

People receiving social security, and Medicare are more likely to vote Republican than Democrat. They are included in the 52%.
7 Facts About Government Benefits and Who Gets Them - The Atlantic

Families receiving welfare checks as their only income is around 2.5 million. That is less than 1% of the total population.

Tags
system, protect, clinton, department, guarantees, justice, obama

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.