Obama Has Deported FEWER Illegal Aliens per Year Than Any POTUS Since Nixon

Old 01-16-2017, 01:12 PM
n/a

Default Obama Has Deported FEWER Illegal Aliens per Year Than Any POTUS Since Nixon

"reported by Jessica Vaughan of the Center for Immigration Studies, December 30 saw the Department of Homeland Security release the annual report on ICE enforcement statistics. This report covers the 2016 fiscal year (10/1/2015- 9/13/2016) . In a nutshell, the 2015 statistics were bad, the 2016 numbers released last month are are much worse."

"Deportations credited to ICE in 2016 increased by 2 percent. All of the increase came from cases of aliens arrested by the Border Patrol, not interior (non border) enforcement. Previous administrations did not include arrests at the border by Border Patrol in the ICE numbers, however Obama includes them as a way to inflate the ICE deportation numbers."
Old 01-16-2017, 02:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
"reported by Jessica Vaughan of the Center for Immigration Studies, December 30 saw the Department of Homeland Security release the annual report on ICE enforcement statistics. This report covers the 2016 fiscal year (10/1/2015- 9/13/2016) . In a nutshell, the 2015 statistics were bad, the 2016 numbers released last month are are much worse."

"Deportations credited to ICE in 2016 increased by 2 percent. All of the increase came from cases of aliens arrested by the Border Patrol, not interior (non border) enforcement. Previous administrations did not include arrests at the border by Border Patrol in the ICE numbers, however Obama includes them as a way to inflate the ICE deportation numbers."

totally false !!
Old 01-16-2017, 03:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
totally false !!

Perhaps, so prove it.
Old 01-17-2017, 10:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Perhaps, so prove it.
Did you ever consider doing a little research rather than asking someone to prove something. There are dozens of sites detailing illegal deportations during Obama's tenure. There was a slight decline in 2014 but over all Obama has deported more illegals than any other president, 2.5 million in fact
Old 01-17-2017, 10:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Did you ever consider doing a little research rather than asking someone to prove something. There are dozens of sites detailing illegal deportations during Obama's tenure. There was a slight decline in 2014 but over all Obama has deported more illegals than any other president, 2.5 million in fact
Because they CHANGED how deportations are handled/counted.

The government is good at changing the measurements to get what they want. Take the CPI, Consumer Price Index...it leaves OUT key things that SHOULD be counted. They change the quality of the goods measured so as to bring the prices/index down.

They HIDE inflation from you with altered CPI numbers. They HIDE unemployment from you by "adjusting" for season and people leaving the workforce. They LIE about Hispanics lumping them in with whites when convenient and separating them when beneficial. They lie about crime by failing to mention that HALF the crime in the inner cities doesn't even get reported. Gang murders aren't reported as the bodies are just dumped. Rapes aren't reported because if they do...next time, they'll be killed. Robbery isn't reported because well...they're poor and they shouldn't have expensive stuff.

The world is full of lies...ignorance really is bliss...once you know...you can't unknow.

Hispanics are 1/3 the population, they're the majority under age 7, there are 100 million of them when you count the anchor babies and their kids too.
Old 01-17-2017, 12:44 PM
n/a

this is a simple case of someone posting a bogus fake article, someone calling them on it and then telling the accuser to prove them wrong. The sky is black. Prove me wrong.
Old 01-17-2017, 01:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
this is a simple case of someone posting a bogus fake article, someone calling them on it and then telling the accuser to prove them wrong. The sky is black. Prove me wrong.
Exactly...you nailed it!

Some people are just too ignorant to realize that they can actually research something, instead of just believing their own warped 'confirmation bias.'

Trump right on Obama's deportation numbers, wrong about nobody talking about it | PolitiFact
Quote:

From fiscal years 2009 to 2014, there have been more than 2.4 million removals, according to DHS data.
Old 01-17-2017, 02:03 PM
n/a

Quote:

I did do my research and that is why I am interested in whether or not some dope knows how to explain why he/she does not agree with my statement.

The fact is that Obama is a LIAR. He has not deported more illegals than the previous presidents. He just counts them different than ALL the previous presidents to pad his numbers. Obama is a fraud. He changes the numbers just like he changed the way they count unemployment, etc.
Old 01-17-2017, 02:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
You all do it all the time, only I provided a link and you just sit there denying without anything more. Don't give me crap about proving something. I provided the subject for discussion and you just sit there like a dumb ass kid and say "nuh uhhh!"

If you can't discuss the subject then move on to one that is easy enough for you to discuss.
Old 01-17-2017, 02:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
You all do it all the time, only I provided a link and you just sit there denying without anything more. Don't give me crap about proving something. I provided the subject for discussion and you just sit there like a dumb ass kid and say "nuh uhhh!"

If you can't discuss the subject then move on to one that is easy enough for you to discuss.

Posting a fake news article and then claiming "See, I prove what I say because I provided a link," is like a two year old dunking his head underwater in the bathtub and saying... "I went deep sea diving."

You both think you accomplished something...when you really didn't.
Old 01-17-2017, 03:05 PM
n/a

They can't fix a stupid (unt can they...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-17-2017, 04:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
They can't fix a stupid (unt can they...

It's amazing how fixated you are on CNM. He's gotta be loving it. Such an easy mark.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 01-17-2017, 04:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
It's amazing how fixated you are on CNM. He's gotta be loving it. Such an easy mark.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I just want her to stop me from bullying as that is why she is here after all...and I am loving it. The emojis make her an easy mark!
You think I am fixated, wait till Trump gets fixated on the Obamma Free Ride Train and brings it to a screeching halt. No more wackadoodle checks...get off your lazy A$$ and work, or starve!

Old 01-17-2017, 06:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are so right.

Dirtbag has revealed his putrid, racist nature, that in a lot of ways is even worse than Baldwin's...which makes it so easy.

I have to admit though, that it is a bit lonely...living in his head rent free.

Tags
report, statistics, potus, nixon, year

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.