Obama now editing news to suit his agenda?

Old 04-04-2016, 08:57 AM
n/a

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
Old 04-04-2016, 10:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
That's because the topic is always the same for some people - simply bash the black guy and bash the woman who dares to run for President. Completely ignore the facts and just make up stuff to feed your hatred.
I totally agree. If those DA liberals would have left Dr.Carson alone as well as Fiorina, they would have done better. If liberals weren't so racist and sexist, we could have had some decent GOP candidates. But, you know how they "simply bash the black guy and bash the woman who dares to run for President."
Old 04-04-2016, 10:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
I totally agree. If those DA liberals would have left Dr.Carson alone as well as Fiorina, they would have done better. If liberals weren't so racist and sexist, we could have had some decent GOP candidates. But, you know how they "simply bash the black guy and bash the woman who dares to run for President."
It was the liberals that changed the minds of the open minded republican party and that's why Dr. Carson and Fiona were dropped. Can you support that?
Old 04-04-2016, 11:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
It was the liberals that changed the minds of the open minded republican party and that's why Dr. Carson and Fiona were dropped. Can you support that?
I can support the fact that liberals are empty minded, if that is a concession.
Old 04-04-2016, 11:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
I can support the fact that liberals are empty minded, if that is a concession.
Just do it.
Old 04-04-2016, 12:38 PM
n/a

I'll help you.
Quotations
"By liberalism I don't mean the creed of any party or any century. I mean a generosity of spirit, a tolerance of others, an attempt to comprehend otherness, a commitment to the rule of law, a high ideal of the worth and dignity of man, a repugnance for authoritarianism and a love of freedom" [Alan Paton Lecture at Yale University]
Old 04-04-2016, 12:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'll help you.
Quotations
"By liberalism I don't mean the creed of any party or any century. I mean a generosity of spirit, a tolerance of others, an attempt to comprehend otherness, a commitment to the rule of law, a high ideal of the worth and dignity of man, a repugnance for authoritarianism and a love of freedom" [Alan Paton Lecture at Yale University]
Yeah, except they (liberals) pick and choose the laws that they are committed to.
Old 04-04-2016, 01:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yeah, except they (liberals) pick and choose the laws that they are committed to.
I think this definition works for me the way it is written with no exceptions.
Old 04-04-2016, 01:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think this definition works for me the way it is written with no exceptions.
Well, it doesn't seem to work for the liberal Obama administration and many liberal city governments, who pick and choose which laws to enforce.
Old 04-04-2016, 02:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well, it doesn't seem to work for the liberal Obama administration and many liberal city governments, who pick and choose which laws to enforce.
I can only speak for myself.
Old 04-04-2016, 02:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
I can only speak for myself.
Sounds like you live in an interesting commune.
Old 04-04-2016, 07:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sounds like you live in an interesting commune.
I've never lived in a commune. Is it anything like a nursing home?
Old 04-04-2016, 07:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Blah, blah, blah.

Tags
change, suit, agenda, news, editing, obama

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.