Obama preaches for Islam daily....sick of it

Old 02-19-2015, 03:49 PM
n/a

Default Obama preaches for Islam daily....sick of it

yesterday he was preaching that the terrorists do not speak for or represent the Islamic faith.

Today he is preaching again about the role they play in America:
Obama: 'Islam Has Been Woven Into the Fabric of Our Country Since Its Founding' | CNS News

The New York Post cover said it all today. Showing a picture of Obama with a blindfold and a caption saying terrorism, I don't see it.

Actions do speak more than words as he amply demonstrates where his call to action is displayed.

I frankly am a little tired of listening to rationale about the killers who are ravaging the middle east and are sworn to kill as many of us as they can. Cowards. SLAUGHTERING bound prisoners, innocent women and children.

Another set of proofs of where his loyalties lie and that he could care less about anything other than his agenda....and certainly is not sworn to protect!
The man simply does not care.
Old 02-19-2015, 04:32 PM
n/a

Today we were told that we must address the "grievances" of the terrorists. Not much outrage, if any at the burning and beheadings.
Old 02-19-2015, 04:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Today we were told that we must address the "grievances" of the terrorists. Not much outrage, if any at the burning and beheadings.
And those grievances are represented by beheadings, mass beheadings, burning people alive, slaughtering women and children and the elderly....all 100% defensless and unable to even fight for survival.

You mean he wants us to understand what or why it is these ISLAMIC TERRORISTS are doing these things. If these actions are how they want their grievances noted....then we should acknowledge them and incinerate them on the spot.

Aren't these the same folks he said he was going to deter then destroy??? Ooopps that was a different speech for that day!

Their grievances are easy are they not. To believe in their way of life or be killed.

Obama must know he makes a fool of himself with each of these pleas for the ISLAMIC TERRORISTS.
Old 02-19-2015, 07:22 PM
n/a

Quote:

Obama must know he makes a fool of himself with each of these pleas for the ISLAMIC TERRORISTS.
If he does then he has mastered how to ignore what anybody thinks....or he simply could care less....again/still/yet!!
Old 02-19-2015, 07:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
yesterday he was preaching that the terrorists do not speak for or represent the Islamic faith.

Today he is preaching again about the role they play in America:
Obama: 'Islam Has Been Woven Into the Fabric of Our Country Since Its Founding' | CNS News

The New York Post cover said it all today. Showing a picture of Obama with a blindfold and a caption saying terrorism, I don't see it.

Actions do speak more than words as he amply demonstrates where his call to action is displayed.

I frankly am a little tired of listening to rationale about the killers who are ravaging the middle east and are sworn to kill as many of us as they can. Cowards. SLAUGHTERING bound prisoners, innocent women and children.

Another set of proofs of where his loyalties lie and that he could care less about anything other than his agenda....and certainly is not sworn to protect!
The man simply does not care.
I've been thinking ... maybe the enlightened liberals, who can apply great nuance when needed, really have it right? Perhaps we are all narrow minded conservatives after all?

Maybe it's time to ask our wives and daughters if wearing a burka is really all that bad? I mean, it is a diversity thing, and who are we to say it may be "bad?" I mean, how judgmental is that?

Maybe we should also ask gays to learn to fly so, when they're hurled off the tops of buildings, they can save themselves.

Our President has our back ... he's the smartest guy ever don't forget plus he even has a Harvard degree!

Just sayin ...
Old 02-19-2015, 07:35 PM
n/a

What college did George W's father buy him a degree in? Also his father bought him a spot in the Texas Air Guard!
Old 02-19-2015, 07:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
What college did George W's father buy him a degree in? Also his father bought him a spot in the Texas Air Guard!
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot does your comment have to do with this thread?
Old 02-19-2015, 07:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ah yes when they don't like what they hear it is switcheroo time!!!

Now just what does the post have to do with the subject at hand? Never mind we already know....NOTHING!!
Old 02-19-2015, 07:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ah yes when they don't like what they hear it is switcheroo time!!!

Now just what does the post have to do with the subject at hand? Never mind we already know....NOTHING!!
All of this little snippets are from the same poster, whom I believe is female and long time poster. Did the same thing on the old political forum and was instrumental in having it shut down.

Did the ADMIN, who knows who posts, give any instructions on how to report these posts ?
Old 02-19-2015, 07:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
All of this little snippets are from the same poster, whom I believe is female and long time poster. Did the same thing on the old political forum and was instrumental in having it shut down.

Did the ADMIN, who knows who posts, give any instructions on how to report these posts ?

Just ignore him/her ... no biggie
Old 02-23-2015, 11:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot does your comment have to do with this thread?
About as much as burkas and flying gays.
Old 02-23-2015, 11:37 AM
n/a

Obama is the biggest terrorist we need to worry about
Old 02-23-2015, 12:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
About as much as burkas and flying gays.
Hmmm, sounds like an Islamisct Terror Denier just weighed in
Old 02-23-2015, 01:02 PM
n/a

ISIS --- no longer a regional problem---is executing a complex strategy across three geographical rings: Interior Ring ( Iraq, Syria Jordan, Israel Palestine their turf), the Near Abroad Ring ( rest of the Middle east, North Africa extending east to Afghanistan and Pakistan, and the Far Abroad Ring rest of the world especially Europe, USA and Asia WSJ 2/23.

What is our strategy? Perhaps it is better not to ask because this Administration never heard the old saw of loose lips sink ships

The inaction and poor performance of this Administration is at minimum disheartening and we are being shamed to the entire world
Old 02-23-2015, 01:38 PM
n/a

I hope everyone feels much better posting on this thread and has their kumbaya moment. Hilarious, thanks for the laughs.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.