Obama preaches for Islam daily....sick of it

Old 02-23-2015, 01:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
ISIS --- no longer a regional problem---is executing a complex strategy across three geographical rings: Interior Ring ( Iraq, Syria Jordan, Israel Palestine their turf), the Near Abroad Ring ( rest of the Middle east, North Africa extending east to Afghanistan and Pakistan, and the Far Abroad Ring rest of the world especially Europe, USA and Asia WSJ 2/23.

What is our strategy? Perhaps it is better not to ask because this Administration never heard the old saw of loose lips sink ships

The inaction and poor performance of this Administration is at minimum disheartening and we are being shamed to the entire world
Obama is being willfully ignorant about the religious nature of ISIS when he says it has nothing to do with Islam. That is *easily* refuted, because they has everything to do with Islam. ISIS is going back to the ORIGINAL 7th century teachings of Muhammad which are basically psychopathic regarding war on “infidels”. Think of Muhammad as Charles Manson, except in command of an army.

In the meantime, here’s one (of many) quotes from Sheikh Abu Muhammad al-Adnani, chief spokesman for ISIS:

“We will conquer your Rome, break your crosses, and enslave your women … if we do not reach that time, then our children and grandchildren will reach it, and they will sell your sons as slaves at the slave market.”

Thus, the longer term threat to all of us grows while Obama ignores his primary constitutional duty to protect the Country. Time to demand action, and that includes liberals who are “deniers” about the Radical Islam threat.
Old 02-23-2015, 05:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Obama is being willfully ignorant about the religious nature of ISIS when he says it has nothing to do with Islam. That is *easily* refuted, because they has everything to do with Islam. ISIS is going back to the ORIGINAL 7th century teachings of Muhammad which are basically psychopathic regarding war on “infidels”. Think of Muhammad as Charles Manson, except in command of an army.

In the meantime, here’s one (of many) quotes from Sheikh Abu Muhammad al-Adnani, chief spokesman for ISIS:

“We will conquer your Rome, break your crosses, and enslave your women … if we do not reach that time, then our children and grandchildren will reach it, and they will sell your sons as slaves at the slave market.”

Thus, the longer term threat to all of us grows while Obama ignores his primary constitutional duty to protect the Country. Time to demand action, and that includes liberals who are “deniers” about the Radical Islam threat.
I would like the supporters to state why it is ok for the allowance of more than 20,000 to come into this country.
Old 02-23-2015, 05:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
I hope everyone feels much better posting on this thread and has their kumbaya moment. Hilarious, thanks for the laughs.
Dear Guest: Exactly what do you believe pertaining to the OP's opening comments? How have your aforementioned comments advanced these beliefs? If you are searching for kumbaya moments I would recommend the thread " Just for Fun".

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-23-2015, 06:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest: Exactly what do you believe pertaining to the OP's opening comments? How have your aforementioned comments advanced these beliefs? If you are searching for kumbaya moments I would recommend the thread " Just for Fun".

Personal Best Regards:
I thought that most of the posters on this thread are searching for kumbaya moments. I find it humorous they are unable to see the clarity in our nations efforts toward toward the Islamic terrorists and fail to support same. Therefore, they are wringing their hands in a kumbaya moment.
Old 02-23-2015, 07:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
I thought that most of the posters on this thread are searching for kumbaya moments. I find it humorous they are unable to see the clarity in our nations efforts toward toward the Islamic terrorists and fail to support same. Therefore, they are wringing their hands in a kumbaya moment.
Fail to see the "clarity?" Wow!! What planet do you live on anyway?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.