Obama says everything is copacetic

Old 07-22-2016, 03:02 PM
n/a

Default Obama says everything is copacetic

Today, Obambie had a news conference with the Mexican President and told the reporters that the world as portrayed by the GOP is just an illusion and everything is just fine. Better than 30 years ago.

He said that there is less violence than 30 years ago.

Less COPs shot than 30 years ago.

and,

Less illegal immigration than 30 years ago.

He told everyone that they should all wake up this morning after last night's RNC and enjoy the sunshine and children playing, that everything is just fine. [Apparently, he feels it is all just fear mongering and all these killings were just unfortunate.]

He also said it was unfortunate that the Supreme Court did not agree with him on the changes he wanted to make on immigration. [After all, we all know he is a Constitutional expert, right?]

So, Obummer why do you need gun control if violence is lowest in 30 years?

So, Oblunder why did you need to reform immigration to YOUR specs if illegal border crossings are the lowest in 30 years?

According to statistics as related by the Washington Post, there were 494 WHITES killed by COPs in 2015, and only 258 BLACKS killed by COPs. Almost half as many as whites. On the other hand, black crime is 8 times higher than white crime. So, not to risk a racial debate but it seems to me that if black crime is 8 times higher, shouldn't the blacks shot by cops be 8 times as much as the whites? Another interesting figure is that 90% of the black shootings are from other blacks. So, shouldn't BLM be working on that, rather than the less than 1% of the shootings that MIGHT be a result of Cops shooting blacks? Just an observation, considering the fact that BLM recently was invited to speak with Oblunderbus at the White House.

But, I digress because I was originally speaking of Oblunder's statement to the press this afternoon. Do I have a link for his news conference? No, I watched it on TV. I am sure you can google it. They seem to be all over anything liberal so I am positive that it will be there. Just do a search for poser-in-chief's news conference with Mexican president.
Old 07-22-2016, 03:20 PM
n/a

Crime is actually down, oh wait and that was on Obama's watch:

http://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFil...ate-Chart1.png

http://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFil...Rate-Chart.png

http://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFil...jor-Cities.png
Old 07-22-2016, 03:23 PM
n/a

If crime is really down it is only because the Cops have pulled back from enforcing the laws due to Obama`s anti-cop administration.
Old 07-22-2016, 03:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
If crime is really down it is only because the Cops have pulled back from enforcing the laws due to Obama`s anti-cop administration.
So you are saying that it is Obama's fault that crime is down. Makes sense. Who needs charts?
Old 07-22-2016, 03:40 PM
n/a

And firearm ownership is up, maybe there is a correlation.
Old 07-22-2016, 03:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
So you are saying that it is Obama's fault that crime is down. Makes sense. Who needs charts?
He sure has been good for the gun sales, and only bested by Bill Clinton.
Old 07-22-2016, 03:57 PM
n/a

So IF crime is down, then why does he need gun control, unless it is really subterfuge for Government control?

And IF illegal immigration is down, then why was he in such a hurry to circumvent the law and get slapped down by the Supreme Court for his reformed immigration plan?

I believe your messiah has once again put his foot in his mouth...as usual.
Old 07-22-2016, 04:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Pretty simple . If you don`t arrest people , if you do not take and file incident reports then the statistics improve due to the appearance of less crime .

Surely even PC silly Sociology Major you can do that much Math !
Old 07-22-2016, 04:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Pretty simple . If you don`t arrest people , if you do not take and file incident reports then the statistics improve due to the appearance of less crime .

Surely even PC silly Sociology Major you can do that much Math !
Old 07-22-2016, 05:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just like the unemployment joke numbers.

Nah don't include the millions who have given up and dropped out of the work force.

Obama just had a meeting with the national prostitutes association. He told them that there would be health benfits available for virgins. And to make sure they had an even chance to enjoy these new benefits he re-defined what constitutes a virgin....any woman with 6 kids or less or any prostitute who states "I did not have sex with any man".

That is how Obama does business.
Old 07-22-2016, 05:57 PM
n/a

Quote:

Nah don't include the millions who have given up and dropped out of the work force.

Obama just had a meeting with the national prostitutes association. He told them that there would be health benfits available for virgins. And to make sure they had an even chance to enjoy these new benefits he re-defined what constitutes a virgin....any woman with 6 kids or less or any prostitute who states "I did not have sex with any man".

And next year he would brag about how prostitution has gone down over the past year!.....
Old 07-22-2016, 08:30 PM
n/a

Don't believe those numbers at all. Major cities are reporting record shootings, homicides, etc. MOST crimes are not reported.

Quote:

Don't believe ANYTHING that comes out of the government.

Tags
years, copacetic, obama

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.