" The World Has Never Been Less Violent " :

Old 07-22-2016, 03:18 PM
n/a

Default " The World Has Never Been Less Violent " :

What is wrong with the majority of the people on this site ?

Our President , the leader of the free-world and our Secretary of State have said just this week that we are living in a very peaceful and safe world and Nation .

" The World Has Never Been Less Violent " they have said .

You MUST trust that they know best for you and your family .

Stop the cynical thoughts and comments and embrace what your leaders have done for us and all that a Hillary Administration will bring to you .
Old 07-22-2016, 03:29 PM
n/a

Each and every day this Admin sounds more and more like the book " Animal Farm " .

Just really difficult to understand how " programmed " the members of the Left have become .
Old 07-22-2016, 03:32 PM
n/a

Actually I believe the President on this subject . We are being mislead by the media because they blow every single mshap out of proportion .
These types of attacks have been going on since the end of WWII . It`s really nothing new . Only the names of the individuals and the names of the organizations in back of such forms of protest have changed .
Old 07-22-2016, 03:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Actually I believe the President on this subject . We are being mislead by the media because they blow every single mshap out of proportion .
These types of attacks have been going on since the end of WWII . It`s really nothing new . Only the names of the individuals and the names of the organizations in back of such forms of protest have changed .
If Hillary is elected President, it will continue to be the new norm.
Old 07-22-2016, 03:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tell that to your gay friends in Orlando. Maybe you can convince them, but I'm not convinced.
Old 07-22-2016, 03:38 PM
n/a

You really need to open your ears and eyes and listen to what your President is trying to explain to you .
Old 07-22-2016, 03:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
You really need to open your ears and eyes and listen to what your President is trying to explain to you .
Sarcasm?
Old 07-22-2016, 03:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sarcasm?
No , I am supporter of CNM who has posted many insightful arguments on this site . I now " get it " .
Old 07-22-2016, 04:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
No , I am supporter of CNM who has posted many insightful arguments on this site . I now " get it " .
Wow, you drank the juice
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Stupid.jpg (19.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg idiot.jpg (65.4 KB, 1 views)
Old 07-22-2016, 04:30 PM
n/a

Convince us otherwise .
Old 07-22-2016, 07:44 PM
n/a

What do you remember about the Beltway Sniper?
Old 07-22-2016, 08:04 PM
n/a

Gun-Homicide Rate Decreased as Gun Ownership Increased
Old 07-22-2016, 08:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
What does that have to do with the data shared by the president which says that the World and the US is a less violent place .
Old 07-22-2016, 08:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:
What does that have to do with the data shared by the president which says that the World and the US is a less violent place .
He's lying. You'd better start reading the local newspapers, Chicago alone is heading for a record in violence this year. As the minority population rises, so does violence.

Tags
world, violent, family, stop, trust

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.