Obama scraping Wet Foot-Dry Foot

Old 01-13-2017, 07:17 AM
n/a

Default Obama scraping Wet Foot-Dry Foot

Obama ends visa-free path for Cubans who make it to US soil

Open borders not so open anymore?

I never did like the policy. I believe this was one of those Clinton policies, but I could be mistaken.
Old 01-13-2017, 08:56 AM
n/a

Probably due to Castro not falling all over him when he blessed the with his presence.

Shut down or shut out Obama? How dare one!!
Old 01-13-2017, 12:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

I never did like the policy. I believe this was one of those Clinton policies, but I could be mistaken.

It's about time. This preferential treatment for Cubans has been in place for over 20 years. Now that they have an American embassy is Havana, they can get in line just like every other immigrant.
Old 01-13-2017, 05:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's about time. This preferential treatment for Cubans has been in place for over 50 years. Now that they have an American embassy is Havana, they can get in line just like every other immigrant.
Fox was criticizing Obama for that today. Can't figure that station out. Thought they wanted immigration tightened?
Old 01-13-2017, 05:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Fox was criticizing Obama for that today. Can't figure that station out. Thought they wanted immigration tightened?
I believe that the criticism is based on the idea that Obama abandoning repressed/oppressed people of Cuba, while allowing open borders from Mexico. I guess some folks believe this to be a bit hypocritical.
Old 01-13-2017, 06:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
They want ILLEGAL immigration tightened. Sanctuary for Cubans has never been an issue.
Old 01-14-2017, 01:27 PM
n/a

Quote:

Another pile of crap Obama is throwing on the pile of crap he is leaving for Trump to deal with.

Trump has vowed to repeal all of Obama's Cuban initiatives, so when he repeals this one he looks like he is soft on open borders. Deal with it Donald.

Tags
open, foot, foot-dry, wet, scraping

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.