Obama stabs Israel in the back

Old 12-26-2016, 07:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
When it comes to the subject of Israel Obama's philosophy etc fits well with many universities and corporations run by pogressives which show their bias toward Jews. So it begs the question why does the Jewish voting population continue to support the Democratic Party?
Maybe it has to do with facts and the truth?

I know, I know...things you and your ilk don't bother with.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/12/op...bama.html?_r=0

Quote:
Remarkably, the assumption beneath those protests — that President Obama would be committing an unprecedented betrayal of the American-Israeli relationship if he did not block every Security Council resolution that challenged the actions or positions of Israel’s government — has gone unchallenged.

Yet it flies in the face of truth. Over seven years, Mr. Obama has not permitted passage of any Security Council resolution specifically critical of Israel. But a careful examination of the record shows that, since 1967, every other American president allowed, or even had America vote for, Security Council resolutions taking Israel to task for actions and policies toward the Palestinians and other Arab neighbors.

During Lyndon B. Johnson’s administration, the Security Council adopted at least seven such resolutions; in Richard M. Nixon’s, at least 15; in Gerald R. Ford’s, two; in Jimmy Carter’s, 14.

The number peaked at 21 in Ronald Reagan’s administration,
when the United States voted in 1981 to condemn Israel’s air attack on an Iraqi nuclear reactor, a strike intended to thwart Iraq’s nuclear ambitions. That resolution also called on Israel to place its own nuclear sites under international safeguards. The Israeli cabinet responded that “with profound regret, we note that the United States, our friend and ally” had “lent its hand to the grave wrong done to Israel.”

Under President George H. W. Bush, the council adopted nine resolutions critical of Israel...

The number of such resolutions fell to just three during Bill Clinton’s presidency, which was characterized by promising Israeli-Palestinian peace efforts, and then rose to six under George W. Bush...

President Obama, in contrast with his predecessors, has completely shielded Israel from such resolutions. This fact is all the more striking given that his presidency has overlapped with governments that have been among the most right-wing in Israel’s history — governments that have continually and openly defied American-led peace efforts and American policy opposing settlement expansion.
So once again, simply by not going along with the hard-right of Israel on this particular issue (good for him)...Obama has been mischaracterized .

A two-state solution is the only real chance of even an uneasy peace, which is why the US has been steady in that direction through multiple Presidencies...from both parties.

It's like a dispute over adjoining landowners, who have been trying to work out a solution on disputed land and then before any settlement is reached...one of them decides to build their new house on the disputed land.

Let's hope that Trump isn't really as stupid as some of us think and doesn't give a wink and a nod to Israel...to start using small nukes.

THAT will be the beginning of the end and what the more intellectual world policy observers are deathly afraid of...for good reason.
Old 12-26-2016, 07:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Please FACT CHECK. The lack of FACT CHECK got us into this mess. Why wouldn't you want to make sure you are telling the truth????
Because knowing the facts, is a real bummer and counter-productive...to a foaming at the mouth, lying tirade.
Old 12-26-2016, 08:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
"Forgive my honesty" Please, please, please FACT CHECK, NO TAX PAY ER MONEY WAS USED ON MICHAEL OBAMA TRIP WITH GIRLS TO MORACCO.
Found this:

"Michelle Obama’s August 2010 Vacation in Spain Cost American Taxpayers $467,585 According to Records Obtained by Judicial Watch

Judicial Watch obtained documents from the United States Air Force and the United States Secret Service detailing costs associated with Michelle Obama’s controversial August 2010 vacation to Spain. According to a Judicial Watch analysis, the records indicate a total combined cost of at least $467,585."

Who knows what it actually cost...but you KNOW they personally didn't pick up the tab for EVERYTHING. ALL the security? ALL the cost of operation the plane? I just don't buy it. If they actually paid for anything, I'm sure it was pro rata.
Old 12-26-2016, 09:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
When it comes to the subject of Israel Obama's philosophy etc fits well with many universities and corporations run by pogressives which show their bias toward Jews. So it begs the question why does the Jewish voting population continue to support the Democratic Party?

Personal Best Regards:

Could it have something to do with the 38 billion dollars Israel received this year under Obama, the highest amount ever?
Old 12-26-2016, 01:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Found this:

"Michelle Obama’s August 2010 Vacation in Spain Cost American Taxpayers $467,585 According to Records Obtained by Judicial Watch

Judicial Watch obtained documents from the United States Air Force and the United States Secret Service detailing costs associated with Michelle Obama’s controversial August 2010 vacation to Spain. According to a Judicial Watch analysis, the records indicate a total combined cost of at least $467,585."

Who knows what it actually cost...but you KNOW they personally didn't pick up the tab for EVERYTHING. ALL the security? ALL the cost of operation the plane? I just don't buy it. If they actually paid for anything, I'm sure it was pro rata.
FACT CHECK DISPUTES your right wing media!!!!!

FACT CHECK, FACT CHECK, FACT CHECK, FACT CHECK!!!!
Old 12-26-2016, 01:24 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:

Fifteen countries voted on this resolution including Russia and China. It was a unanimous vote, but Netanyahu is only calling out the country that gave him 38 billion dollars this year, the US>.
Old 12-26-2016, 04:38 PM
n/a

Default Re: Bias in schools

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
First of all I am JEWISH.
Secondly 71% of Jewish voters voted for Obama-I DID NOT.

RE: Bias toward jews in Universities.
I expect YOU will reject my reply BUT..............
FYI-you would be far more likely to find an anti-Jewish bias than a pro=Jewish bias. Jews are people of the BOOK.
So you will find a disproportionate number of Jewish doctors, lawyers, teachers, engineers, scientists etc. You will also find a shortage of Jews in trade unions-AND THAT WAS DUE TO ANTI-ANTISEMITISM. You will find a large number of Jewish retailers and Jewish salesmen. Several reasons-the book learning and math skills are necessary.
As said before-the trades, with a 40 hour work week were closed to the jews. NO SUCCESSFUL RETAILER OR SALESMAN WORKS AS FEW AS 40 HOURS.

RE: JEWISH VOTE
FYI-Jews are 5% of the United States population 71% voted for Obama and roughly the same percentage voted for Hillary-if, I recall it was 68% for Hillary.
Blacks are 13% of the United States population and they voted 90+% for Obama and if I recall 89% for Hillary
Hispanics are 20% of the United States population and they went about 60% for Hillary.
Old 12-26-2016, 04:49 PM
n/a

Default Are you kiddling????

Quote:
"Forgive my honesty" Please, please, please FACT CHECK, NO TAX PAY ER MONEY WAS USED ON MICHAEL OBAMA TRIP WITH GIRLS TO MORACCO.
Do you believe the OBAMA FAMILY paid for the wear and tear on the plane, the pilots, the security.

Are YOU SO LIBERALLY BLIND that you do not see that as expense account abuse, Do you then believe the Obama family paid for the expenses incurred with Obama, biden out campaigning for Hillary??????????????

The LIBS SCREAM that Trumps ties are not made in America.
Michelle could not find a dress made in the US? Transit cost WHICH AS I SAID ABOVE WAS INDEED PAID FOR BY TAXPAYERS-NET COST OF THAT DRESS WAS IN THE MILLIONS-but what the heck-THE OBAMA'S DIS NOT PAY FOR IT.
Old 12-26-2016, 04:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Fact check? You're kidding right? The rightwing nutjobs on here don't need no stinking fact check. Hell, they don't want facts. After all they have Fox News and Rush Limbaugh to tell them what to think. Fact checking would require reading, and, even if they did they did read they wouldn't believe what they read because it would be coming from the " lame stream media" aka a reputable source.
Tell me who is fact checking the fact checkers when their bias leads them to decide what is fact and what is not.
Old 12-26-2016, 04:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Fact check? You're kidding right? The rightwing nutjobs on here don't need no stinking fact check. Hell, they don't want facts. After all they have Fox News and Rush Limbaugh to tell them what to think. Fact checking would require reading, and, even if they did they did read they wouldn't believe what they read because it would be coming from the " lame stream media" aka a reputable source.

okey dokey
Old 12-26-2016, 05:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Could it have something to do with the 38 billion dollars Israel received this year under Obama, the highest amount ever?
From Obama???
Old 12-26-2016, 05:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do you believe the OBAMA FAMILY paid for the wear and tear on the plane, the pilots, the security.

Are YOU SO LIBERALLY BLIND that you do not see that as expense account abuse, Do you then believe the Obama family paid for the expenses incurred with Obama, biden out campaigning for Hillary??????????????

The LIBS SCREAM that Trumps ties are not made in America.
Michelle could not find a dress made in the US? Transit cost WHICH AS I SAID ABOVE WAS INDEED PAID FOR BY TAXPAYERS-NET COST OF THAT DRESS WAS IN THE MILLIONS-but what the heck-THE OBAMA'S DIS NOT PAY FOR IT.
FACT CHECK, FACT CHECK, FACT CHECK, PLEASE NO MORE LIES.
Had enough lies during Trump campaign, the king of lies!!!!
Old 12-26-2016, 05:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
First of all I am JEWISH.
Secondly 71% of Jewish voters voted for Obama-I DID NOT.

RE: Bias toward jews in Universities.
I expect YOU will reject my reply BUT..............
FYI-you would be far more likely to find an anti-Jewish bias than a pro=Jewish bias. Jews are people of the BOOK.
So you will find a disproportionate number of Jewish doctors, lawyers, teachers, engineers, scientists etc. You will also find a shortage of Jews in trade unions-AND THAT WAS DUE TO ANTI-ANTISEMITISM. You will find a large number of Jewish retailers and Jewish salesmen. Several reasons-the book learning and math skills are necessary.
As said before-the trades, with a 40 hour work week were closed to the jews. NO SUCCESSFUL RETAILER OR SALESMAN WORKS AS FEW AS 40 HOURS.

RE: JEWISH VOTE
FYI-Jews are 5% of the United States population 71% voted for Obama and roughly the same percentage voted for Hillary-if, I recall it was 68% for Hillary.
Blacks are 13% of the United States population and they voted 90+% for Obama and if I recall 89% for Hillary
Hispanics are 20% of the United States population and they went about 60% for Hillary.
I concur we have no argument. I simply was voicing my disdain for the hypocrisy of Obama & company corporations and universities.
The Democrat Party has been shown their anti-catholic/christian bias. The leading proponents in the Democrat Party desire a secular nation. In the 2012 party platform they wanted to strike the word God...do you recall they want to replace the God with state
Old 12-26-2016, 05:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tell me who is fact checking the fact checkers when their bias leads them to decide what is fact and what is not.
Oh please, and your choice of fact check would be out of Donald's mouth, now that is some serious fabrications.
Old 12-26-2016, 05:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
i concur we have no argument. I simply was voicing my disdain for the hypocrisy of obama & company corporations and universities.
The democrat party has been shown their anti-catholic/christian bias. The leading proponents in the democrat party desire a secular nation. In the 2012 party platform they wanted to strike the word god...do you recall they want to replace the god with state
fact check, fact check!!!!!

Tags
back, israel, stabs, obama

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.