Obama thumbing his nose at the wishes of the American people...AGAIN

Old 11-19-2015, 10:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I have seen some of the postings on Topix and they are disgusting. No way I am going to visit that hate on a regular basis.

It would be wonderful to be able to discuss issues on this forum - either side - without being belittled. Some of you conservatives claim to be wanting such an exchange of ideas. Let's try it. It just might work.
I have no problem with discussing differing views, but if you come on here and start with your derisive terms then of course you should expect to receive it back. What do you expect, a no fire zone? A gun free zone? Instead of crying and whining about being belittled, think about how you address an issue. You can have an opposite view with or without harsh language. But, don't be so sensitive to harsh responses. It's all in the atmosphere of debate. No one is going to take this personal outside of this forum.

Remember, you are among a majority of conservatives. The belittling is in regards to a politician or political party, not a personal attack. We do however, strike back in defense when personally attacked on here. SO, if you wish to defend Obama or Hilary, try using some factual basis, instead of taking it personal and attacking the poster. Or not. It's up to you. I hate to see anyone get chased off of here because of their ideology. But, you can't be a wimp, or sensitive. I can't speak for others, but I welcome your view. Even if I find it to be unfounded, ignorant and ridiculous....
Old 11-19-2015, 10:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
I have seen some of the postings on Topix and they are disgusting. No way I am going to visit that hate on a regular basis.

It would be wonderful to be able to discuss issues on this forum - either side - without being belittled. Some of you conservatives claim to be wanting such an exchange of ideas. Let's try it. It just might work.
Since you alluded to conservatives as "you conservatives", and find Topix to be disgusting.

100% ALL of the postings you find on there relative to TOTV are from the liberal crown that is also on TOTV.

Not talking about MOST...but ALL of them.

I have no idea who you are and you may be sincere, but there are a few posters on here who play that hypocritical game of posting on Topix, posting stupid stuff on here and then lecturing how bad it is.

If you are sincere and honest, I apologize but I KNOW for a fact of what I am saying .
Old 11-19-2015, 10:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Since you alluded to conservatives as "you conservatives", and find Topix to be disgusting.

100% ALL of the postings you find on there relative to TOTV are from the liberal crown that is also on TOTV.

Not talking about MOST...but ALL of them.

I have no idea who you are and you may be sincere, but there are a few posters on here who play that hypocritical game of posting on Topix, posting stupid stuff on here and then lecturing how bad it is.

If you are sincere and honest, I apologize but I KNOW for a fact of what I am saying .
Old 11-21-2015, 06:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sickening. This President is gambling with our security. Whether republicans or Democratic, you better be worried. We are in danger. Call your Representatives. Tell them to close the borders and no refugees. This is serious. Isis Is coming!!
I would be a lot more concerned with a young, black US citizens exercising their 2nd ammendment rights to bear arms car jacking and shotting you then I would be a Muslim blowing you up. IMO
Old 11-21-2015, 07:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
I would be a lot more concerned with a young, black US citizens exercising their 2nd ammendment rights to bear arms car jacking and shotting you then I would be a Muslim blowing you up. IMO
That is true, actually.

HOWEVER, we do have a chance taking our time to reduce the odds a bit.

Glad you brought it up because we, our country, has basically given up on controlling that other movement.
Old 11-21-2015, 07:58 PM
n/a

NO PROBLEM....

"PHILIPSBURG, St. Maarten (AP) -- Three Syrians traveling with fake Greek passports are being held in the Dutch Caribbean island of St. Maarten, authorities said, while officials in the Central American nation of Honduras reported detaining a Syrian and two Pakistanis traveling by bus Saturday"

News from The Associated Press

A little more and seperate story on The Honduras

"TEGUCIGALPA (Reuters) - Honduran police arrested a Syrian woman and two Pakistani men on Saturday after determining they were traveling illegally and presumably en route to the United States, authorities said.
The woman held a Syrian passport and the two men Pakistani passports but none entered through an official border crossing, Police Commissioner Leonel Sauceda told Reuters."

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/honduras-d...183331866.html

"Lesbos (Greece) (AFP) - As the hunt for jihadists widens after last week's Paris attacks, authorities in Greece warn it was virtually impossible to pick out dangerous extremists among arriving migrants, without prior intelligence."

'Nearly impossible' to find jihadists among migrants, Greeks warn - Yahoo News

Maybe we should take a pause and make sure we have our act together...

NO WAIT.....

"KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — Pushing back against efforts to bar Syrian refugees from resettling in the U.S., President Barack Obama vowed Saturday that his country will be a welcoming place for millions fleeing violence around the world "as long as I'm president."

My Way News - Obama visits Asian refugee center amid raging debate in US

Tags
items, people, american, wishes, obama, nose, thumbing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.