Obamacare fails big time in Kentucky

Old 02-18-2015, 08:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I clicked on your link and read the report. Did you read the same report? Based on the data, the results in Kentucky surpassed expectations. More people are covered than expected. More savings were realized than forecast. Based on the report you cite, I do not understand how you conclude that the program was an absolute failure???? Kentucky is expected to realize over $30 billion in savings (according to the report you cite) over the next 6 years. You don't think FL could use an extra $30B? I understand how lots of people wanted the ACA to fail. I even can marginally understand why they might make up there own facts to prove it failed. I do not understand how you can cite a report that proves it works and then claim the report says it does not work.

For those of you who feel this report justifies abolishing the ACA, you should go read the report and maybe find some other report to use because the report cited would be proof that the ACA should be expanded.
As the OP I can tell you I did certainly read the report. And as I noted in the first post noted that the predictions were all wrong. Now some took the time to read the study and understood that the predictions were all wrong in that they were not POSITIVE enough about the BENEFITS of the ACA in Kentucky. It has been wildly successful so far in all of the parameters examined. And my comment that aren't we likely not to be following the example of Kentucky in the Sunshine state was being facetious, Never said that the program didn't work. Glad you took the time to read how wonderfully Kynect is working.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.