ObamaCare failure

Old 08-28-2016, 05:37 AM
n/a

Default ObamaCare failure

Health-care exchange sign-ups fall far short of forecasts - The Washington Post

"Enrollment in the insurance exchanges for President Obama’s signature health-care law is at less than half the initial forecast, pushing several major insurance companies to stop offering health plans in certain markets because of significant financial losses."

"In February 2013, the Congressional Budget Office predicted that 24 million people would buy health coverage through the federally and state-operated online exchanges by this year. Just 11.1 million people were signed up as of late March."
Old 08-28-2016, 08:28 AM
n/a

No surprise!

The reults were 100% anticipated and are currently as forecasted by the federal budget czar at the time.

We are headed, as planned to a single payer system, after all the major insurers drop out (as predicted) there will only be the plan offered by the federal government.

And as was stated back then, enjoy your current health care as it is the best quality at the lowest price you will ever enjoy and pay.

If you think the $1000 hammers bought by the US Army are outrageous wait until the government gets hold of the controlling interest in health care.

Enjoy what you have it is the best and least cost health care you will ever have.
Old 08-28-2016, 06:25 PM
n/a

Republicans used all their powder trying to shutdown Obamacare while, on their watch, the healthcare industry robbed us blind. Politicians of both parties are like stage magicians, while they are moving one hand to get your attention they're screwing you with the other. $600. Epi pens happened with my party controlling both houses of congress.
Old 08-28-2016, 06:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Republicans used all their powder trying to shutdown Obamacare while, on their watch, the healthcare industry robbed us blind. Politicians of both parties are like stage magicians, while they are moving one hand to get your attention they're screwing you with the other. $600. Epi pens happened with my party controlling both houses of congress.
A direct result of ObamaCare.
Old 08-28-2016, 06:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes and the failed every time!

Don't blame Obama care on republician's. At least they read some of it and tried to warn the public. Democrats was in the insurance Lobbists pocket from the begainng. Even the speaker of the house
said and I quote " we have to pass it to see what's in it" the morons didn't even know what they were passing. And you keep voting them back in over and over.
Old 08-29-2016, 06:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes and the failed every time!

Don't blame Obama care on republician's. At least they read some of it and tried to warn the public. Democrats was in the insurance Lobbists pocket from the begainng. Even the speaker of the house
said and I quote " we have to pass it to see what's in it" the morons didn't even know what they were passing. And you keep voting them back in over and over.
I respectfully disagree. My party could have easy gone after the cost of healthcare Obamacare or not. They choose instead to spend four years encouraging the opposite so they could point to Obama this November. They are not going to win White House and deserve to lose Senate. Our primary process gave us the only candidate, out of seventeen, who could lose to Hillary Clinton.As far as who might be the morons that will be evident in Nov. IMO
Old 08-29-2016, 06:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
I respectfully disagree. My party could have easy gone after the cost of healthcare Obamacare or not. They choose instead to spend four years encouraging the opposite so they could point to Obama this November. They are not going to win White House and deserve to lose Senate. Our primary process gave us the only candidate, out of seventeen, who could lose to Hillary Clinton.As far as who might be the morons that will be evident in Nov. IMO
This is pretty much accurate, not only opinion but factually.

And yep...the GOP primary voters have set back the party for years.

I have been a member of the GOP for 50 years......this cycle...

...yep, Trump was the only loser and he gets the nod

....worse yet the Democrats got stronger. More people are leaving the GOP and more elected folks are turning their back on this guy.

Democrats will be so much stronger for many years to come thanks to this Trump debacle.
Old 08-29-2016, 07:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is pretty much accurate, not only opinion but factually.

And yep...the GOP primary voters have set back the party for years.

I have been a member of the GOP for 50 years......this cycle...

...yep, Trump was the only loser and he gets the nod

....worse yet the Democrats got stronger. More people are leaving the GOP and more elected folks are turning their back on this guy.

Democrats will be so much stronger for many years to come thanks to this Trump debacle.
Does anyone in their right mind truly believe that
Democrats are capable of
making the country great for everyone?
They only seem capable of increasing the
number of people on welfare, the amount of debt,
and the number of illegals, but they do manage to increase
the number of folks without jobs.
Old 08-29-2016, 07:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Does anyone in their right mind truly believe that
Democrats are capable of
making the country great for everyone?
They only seem capable of increasing the
number of people on welfare, the amount of debt,
and the number of illegals, but they do manage to increase
the number of folks without jobs.
Well, as a result of this Trump joke, they will be running the country for many years.

Read about the defections from the GOP because of him...the states and districts we could count on are dwindling away.

He has ruined the GOP, not forever, but a long time
Old 08-29-2016, 07:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
No surprise!

The reults were 100% anticipated and are currently as forecasted by the federal budget czar at the time.

We are headed, as planned to a single payer system, after all the major insurers drop out (as predicted) there will only be the plan offered by the federal government.

And as was stated back then, enjoy your current health care as it is the best quality at the lowest price you will ever enjoy and pay.

If you think the $1000 hammers bought by the US Army are outrageous wait until the government gets hold of the controlling interest in health care.

Enjoy what you have it is the best and least cost health care you will ever have.
The Democrats believe in big government, but the truth is,
that big government is terrible at running big programs in a sensible manner.
And that is, because there will always be political bueracracy involved!
Old 08-29-2016, 07:23 PM
n/a

Tagged I g
Quote:
The Democrats believe in big government, but the truth is,
that big government is terrible at running big programs in a sensible manner.
And that is, because there will always be political bueracracy involved!
And what is ironic, when you look at Trumps plans it is calling for much bigger government.

The fed cost on deportation as we think he proposes is staggering and his trade policies and thus increased tariffs...well we will be paying for a long time.

To bad the Trump followers don't read every single economist..except for those on Trump payroll....predicts nothing but gloom...and I am not overstating that...every single ecnomist
Old 08-29-2016, 07:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tagged I g

And what is ironic, when you look at Trumps plans it is calling for much bigger government.

The fed cost on deportation as we think he proposes is staggering and his trade policies and thus increased tariffs...well we will be paying for a long time.

To bad the Trump followers don't read every single economist..except for those on Trump payroll....predicts nothing but gloom...and I am not overstating that...every single ecnomist
A typical liberal Democrat is in such denial they
would have you believe that Republicans and
Trump want bigger government.
Do they not recall Hillary's election promises!
Old 08-29-2016, 07:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
A typical liberal Democrat is in such denial they
would have you believe that Republicans and
Trump want bigger government.
Do they not recall Hillary's election promises!
Boy you sure do not read very well. WOW
Old 08-30-2016, 10:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump is likely the ONLY candidate that could/can beat Hillary. Republican registration has increased greatly and it wasn't so they could vote for someone else.

There are going to be a lot of surprised people when Trump wins by a landslide.
Old 08-30-2016, 01:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump is likely the ONLY candidate that could/can beat Hillary. Republican registration has increased greatly and it wasn't so they could vote for someone else.

There are going to be a lot of surprised people when Trump wins by a landslide.
In that case I guess I will be one of those people. Lake Sumter may freeze over in Nov also.

Tags
insurance, million, people, failure, obamacare

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.