Obama's Birth Certificate (the long and the short of it)

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 04-28-2011, 09:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dklassen View Post
The original document has all kinds of embedded layers in it. My syster-in-law did just that and sure enough, full of layers. Scanned images like raw jpeg, bmp, etc don't have layers, they are added after the fact.
So why hasn't your sister-in-law mailed you copies of all the layers so youcould show us what a 'fraud' this is? IN fact, if she extracted the file, what format was it in? You didn't mention that.

Honestly. Do you think, for one second, that if an 'assembled' file like that was released, Fox News, for one, would be the first one ALL OVER IT?
Old 04-29-2011, 07:10 AM
n/a

I do have the file. Anyone can download it from the White House.gov web site. I'm not saying one thing or another about it and I don't really care that much. My SIL didn't discover it either. They had been talking about in on the local radiio stations in California. She just tried what they were talking about and basically verified the layers. Why don't you down load it and check yourself. I'm at working trying to pay off Obama's debt.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:33 AM
n/a

Everytime I'd see The Donald on television tallking about this; I'd sort of ignore it and figured it was like his fight with Rosie. Then all of a sudden, I see the POTUS holding a rare press conference. I thought what has happened. It must be something going on in the Middle East or Japan or Afghanistan or Libya or What? He's holding a press conference addressing this "non-issue?"

@dklassen, you'd better get busy. Your share is about $46,063.68.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:40 AM
n/a

I decided to not to worry about it. Our grandkids will take care of it. I'm taking the day off.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dklassen View Post
I decided to not to worry about it. Our grandkids will take care of it. I'm taking the day off.
Oh no!!!!...You're contradicting one of the right's main talking points.." We can't leave this for our grandkids to pay"
Old 04-29-2011, 09:58 AM
n/a

Default Awfully Dumb Maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijusluvit View Post
Please tell me it was a simple oversight that you didn't include something like this...

* Do we have the resolve to follow the suggestions of billionaires like Buffett and Gates and revise the tax code so that the top 2-5% of the population pays more? A start would be to return their tax liability to what it was only twenty years ago. Progress would be to apply VATs which would compare to those applied in other countries. More progress would be to close those loopholes available only to the superrich. etc., etc., etc.
Not an oversight at all. If you've read my many posts on fiscal reform in the past, I've always said that balancing the budget and beginning to reduce the national debt cannot be accomplished with spending cuts alone. Revenues (taxes) will also have to increase. The only question is where to increase taxes.

Our current personal income tax table shows rates that are historically low. So I see increases in personal tax rates as a distinct possibility. Who should pay more? Certainly the wealthiest Americans should be at the top of the list. Funny thing is--if you ask them, I've yet to hear even one say that they shouldn't wouldn't or be unwilling to pay more in income taxes. And they consistently say that increased taxes would not alter their investment or spending one iota.

Just as an aside--I may be awfully dumb, but my personal income tax rate was higher than Warren Buffett's last year.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figmo Bohica View Post
So I guess that the 20 plus years that I spent in the Military was a waste of time and money according to your reasoning....
No, not at all. I served ten years in the Army as an Armor officer myself.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.