Obama's star starting to tarnish (even more!)

Old 05-04-2017, 08:52 AM
n/a

Default Obama's star starting to tarnish (even more!)

Obama's sex and drugs past laid bare in new biography | Daily Mail Online

I do agree that what a man did in his 20's is not necessarily who the man is later in life.
We also know leopards do not lose their spots as they age.

These revelations do speak to the tightly controlled information during his candidacy and terms as POTUS. That the media was not interested in his past as they are rabid about for Trump. When he was in office we knew/know only that which he and the media decided we should know. Proven time and again during his reign.

It is fully expected that first responses will attack the sources and the original poster.
Old 05-04-2017, 08:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Obama's sex and drugs past laid bare in new biography | Daily Mail Online

I do agree that what a man did in his 20's is not necessarily who the man is later in life.
We also know leopards do not lose their spots as they age.

These revelations do speak to the tightly controlled information during his candidacy and terms as POTUS. That the media was not interested in his past as they are rabid about for Trump. When he was in office we knew/know only that which he and the media decided we should know. Proven time and again during his reign.

It is fully expected that first responses will attack the sources and the original poster.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/01/b...id-garrow.html

Not well reviewed.
Old 05-04-2017, 09:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Certainly you jest!
Old 05-04-2017, 09:03 AM
n/a

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/06/books/06book.html

Probably a fairer book.
Old 05-04-2017, 09:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wackadoodle
What would you know about "Fair"?

You have not worked a job in 17 years (a job that earns a wage, a job that would support yourself, a job that you would pay income tax on) and yet you want to have a say in how our government is run and you want to post negatively about our President. It would be fair if you were contributing to the betterment of our country financially, but you are unwilling...

You have not paid a dime in income tax in 17 years and yet enjoy the same liberties that we do (those of us that have paid taxes). I don't believe that is fair...

You post insulting threads and comments. If anyone calls you out for being the loser you are, you whine about turning them in for cyber bulling. You want special treatment on here. I don't believe that is fair...
Old 05-04-2017, 10:43 AM
n/a

Quote:

You have not worked a job in 17 years (a job that earns a wage, a job that would support yourself, a job that you would pay income tax on) and yet you want to have a say in how our government is run and you want to post negatively about our President. It would be fair if you were contributing to the betterment of our country financially, but you are unwilling...

You have not paid a dime in income tax in 17 years and yet enjoy the same liberties that we do (those of us that have paid taxes). I don't believe that is fair...

You post insulting threads and comments. If anyone calls you out for being the loser you are, you whine about turning them in for cyber bulling. You want special treatment on here. I don't believe that is fair...
Old 05-04-2017, 12:05 PM
n/a

Quote:

Cyberstalking - Wikipedia

More cyber harassment from dirtbag. Cut it out!

Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine

The Florida Courts Cyberstalking Laws Checklist- Let us Help You STOP Harassment and Bullying! - Weidner Law
Old 05-04-2017, 12:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Florida Courts Cyberstalking Laws Checklist- Let us Help You STOP Harassment and Bullying! - Weidner Law

Cut it out!
Old 05-04-2017, 12:55 PM
n/a

Are you asking me to print that and cut parts of it out?? I'm not sure what your intent is...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 05-04-2017, 01:22 PM
n/a

Default Huh

Quote:

READ YOUR POST-none of it makes any sense.
You are not calling me out BUT
1. FAIR? Is an interesting term. Two people look at the same thing and one thinks it is fair the other does not.
More likely, of the two people looking at the situation neither thinks it is fair.
2. Not paid a dime in income taxes in 17 years. Unless you are his/her accountant, you would not know what you are bitching about. By now you should have learned that what people tell you or what you think re: money is not often the truth. FAR AS TAXES-all people think they pay too much and get too little. It has been that way throughout history.
3. Your concept that only taxpayers, perhaps, those with a certain amount of wealth has been tried in the US recently. history. Actually it exists in much of the middle east where you cannot vote or hold office if you do not own land. Simple, spin-you cannot own land if you are not Muslim.
4. TAXES-our usual conversations on this subject begin with misinformation. When, people talk about taxes they are usually talking about INCOME TAXES-the most hated tax. YET, income taxes are just 20% of the taxes our government takes from the economy to pay for all the services we demand and they provide TO BUY VOTES.
If, you doubt what i say, look at your cell phone bill 1/3 of it is taxes, your car-tolls, plates-again 1/3 of what you pay for gasoline is tax.

IF, you get a pension, if you have a 401K, a 403B whatever money was placed in that fund by other than you WAS TAX FREE INCOME. If, you have a deduction for mortgage interest-THAT IS ALL FAIR. If, you do not IT IS OUTRAGEOUS. If, you were not self employed the person, corporation paid an amount, for you, equal to what you paid into social security-THAT TOO WAS TAX FREE INCOME.

You just like the rest of us think what you get or got is fair,
what someone else got that you did not that is OUTRAGEOUS.
Old 05-04-2017, 02:53 PM
n/a

Quote:

Old 05-04-2017, 02:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
READ YOUR POST-none of it makes any sense.
You are not calling me out BUT
1. FAIR? Is an interesting term. Two people look at the same thing and one thinks it is fair the other does not.
More likely, of the two people looking at the situation neither thinks it is fair.
2. Not paid a dime in income taxes in 17 years. Unless you are his/her accountant, you would not know what you are bitching about. By now you should have learned that what people tell you or what you think re: money is not often the truth. FAR AS TAXES-all people think they pay too much and get too little. It has been that way throughout history.
3. Your concept that only taxpayers, perhaps, those with a certain amount of wealth has been tried in the US recently. history. Actually it exists in much of the middle east where you cannot vote or hold office if you do not own land. Simple, spin-you cannot own land if you are not Muslim.
4. TAXES-our usual conversations on this subject begin with misinformation. When, people talk about taxes they are usually talking about INCOME TAXES-the most hated tax. YET, income taxes are just 20% of the taxes our government takes from the economy to pay for all the services we demand and they provide TO BUY VOTES.
If, you doubt what i say, look at your cell phone bill 1/3 of it is taxes, your car-tolls, plates-again 1/3 of what you pay for gasoline is tax.

IF, you get a pension, if you have a 401K, a 403B whatever money was placed in that fund by other than you WAS TAX FREE INCOME. If, you have a deduction for mortgage interest-THAT IS ALL FAIR. If, you do not IT IS OUTRAGEOUS. If, you were not self employed the person, corporation paid an amount, for you, equal to what you paid into social security-THAT TOO WAS TAX FREE INCOME.

You just like the rest of us think what you get or got is fair,
what someone else got that you did not that is OUTRAGEOUS.
Anyone should be able to comment on here especially about what they think about Obama, Clinton, Trump or whatever. These personal insults and group harassment of Democrats primarily has to stop. Dirtbanker, affald, MDLNB, larbud, AJ32162, and a few others target people as a group bullying them as much as they can get away with. Should not be allowed at all. RickeyD has also started this harassment and bullying as well but he just goes after whomever he thinks is an easy target. You people are acting like 12 year olds and socially backward ones at that. Extremely childish and stupid.
Old 05-04-2017, 03:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Anyone should be able to comment on here especially about what they think about Obama, Clinton, Trump or whatever. These personal insults and group harassment of Democrats primarily has to stop. Dirtbanker, affald, MDLNB, larbud, AJ32162, and a few others target people as a group bullying them as much as they can get away with. Should not be allowed at all.
So, Democrats need to be a protected group? Would you put that in with the LGBTQ by adding a D for Democrat, an L for libtard or a S for sissy?

You just violated the same rule you are accusing others of doing by attacking me by putting my moniker in your complaint.

Actually, I don't care Tal. I am not sensitive.
Old 05-04-2017, 04:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Anyone should be able to comment on here especially about what they think about Obama, Clinton, Trump or whatever. These personal insults and group harassment of Democrats primarily has to stop. Dirtbanker, affald, MDLNB, larbud, AJ32162, and a few others target people as a group bullying them as much as they can get away with. Should not be allowed at all. RickeyD has also started this harassment and bullying as well but he just goes after whomever he thinks is an easy target. You people are acting like 12 year olds and socially backward ones at that. Extremely childish and stupid.
Why don't you ask your parents for your allowance and use the money to call someone who gives a sh!t?
Old 05-04-2017, 04:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by suesiegel View Post
READ YOUR POST-none of it makes any sense..
Suesiegel - please re read my post. If you were on here more you would have an idea of who, and what I was commenting on.

A 50+ guy that has not had a wage earning job in 17 years and lives with his parents. That individual has not paid one cent in INCOME TAX in 17 years, but would like to complain non stop about the president.

Just curious about one item in your dissertation of a post: if someone was on SSD and any other government assistance they could get on, when they spend that money, the sales tax collected is less than their benifits, right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
interested, tarnish, star, starting, obamas

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.