Ohio Club Shootout

Old 03-27-2017, 04:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Personally, I have absolutely no problem with "stop and frisk" anywhere - whether it is Chicago, Washington, NYC, Wildwood, or The Villages.
We agree...and NYC "broken windows"policy is a good idea.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-27-2017, 04:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's..."I was Congratulating myself."

With as often as you do it (at great risk of personal injury, when you're always patting yourself on the back)...it's surprising that you screwed up something so simple.

On second thought, given your lack of intellectual prowess...maybe not so surprising after all.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

You have got to stop flirting with me. Your personal feelings toward me are getting to be a little creepy

The congratulations actually was the fault of spell check. Because my not so nimble fingers juxtaposition two letters and I right clicked and evidently clicked on congratulation. I changed my mistake as I read this thread again this morning and before I read your thread

I wish you no ill will because hate is not a part of my make up

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-27-2017, 05:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
You have got to stop flirting with me. Your personal feelings toward me are getting to be a little creepy

The congratulations actually was the fault of spell check. Because my not so nimble fingers juxtaposition two letters and I right clicked and evidently clicked on congratulation. I changed my mistake as I read this thread again this morning and before I read your thread

I wish you no ill will because hate is not a part of my make up

Personal Best Regards:

Bull$hit!

'Hate' is your primary personal quality...right behind hypocrisy and blind loyalty to scumbags like Chump.

The plethora of threads/posts where you are schizophrenic when talking about 'civility' one minute, then soapbox, broad-brushed bloviating diatribes attacking those on the left the next minute...is proof of that.

I doubt you have even fooled yourself, but you certainly haven't fooled those of us who are intelligent enough to see right through...your massive insecurity and desperate attempt to matter.

Then again, being a pseudo-intellectual who reacts on pure emotion, without critical thinking being in the equation...maybe you HAVE fooled yourself.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-27-2017, 07:29 AM
n/a

Cool

Quote:

Being called names by gutter, racist scum like you, DirtBag, LargeBug, etc...is like a badge of honor for me.

Thanks.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Hang in there.
Old 03-27-2017, 09:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
The post had to do with the idiotic idea of having "gun free zones" as a thing of the past. The post showed what having handguns in a nightclub can do. Even if the guns were forbidden to be there, it was NOT open season on the one shooter who started the shootout but rather general mayhem by all that were armed.

Bars, clubs, restaurants, churches, sporting events should all be gun free zones. Enforcement by all means available.
What this story shows is that even in gun free zones this kind of thing can happen. This club was a gun free zone and patron were searched with an electronic wand to detect hidden weapons before they could enter.

So what we had is a similar scenario that we've had thousands of times in the past. The good, law abiding, responsible gun owners left their guns at home or in their cars and had no defense against criminals carrying illegal guns.

I am annoyed every tie I go to the Orlando airport to pick someone up or drop them off. There is a sign that says weapons are not permitted so I lock my gun in the glove and walk around waiting to be an indefensible victim like so many are in gun free zones otherwise known as "target rich environments".
Old 03-27-2017, 09:14 AM
n/a

Are many of you men taking testosterone or perhaps you are drinking all day that could cause you to behave like you have no ability to control your rancor? Name calling and flinging cruelties about really do not display your brain power. ****ing someone off is so juvenile and shows so much lack of control and makes you appear as if you haven't lived long in any area that was mostly law abiding.

It makes you look bad, really bad and proves not a thing other than you probably have a dysfunctional life.

AND as far as I know, I am the only idiot from Ohio. The rest of people from Ohio are hard working, nice, attractive and know how to control their mouths and their behavior, of course I am only a woman. We all know how dumb and emotional we are.

Carry on. Dumbasses.
Old 03-27-2017, 02:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
What this story shows is that even in gun free zones this kind of thing can happen. This club was a gun free zone and patron were searched with an electronic wand to detect hidden weapons before they could enter.

So what we had is a similar scenario that we've had thousands of times in the past. The good, law abiding, responsible gun owners left their guns at home or in their cars and had no defense against criminals carrying illegal guns.

I am annoyed every tie I go to the Orlando airport to pick someone up or drop them off. There is a sign that says weapons are not permitted so I lock my gun in the glove and walk around waiting to be an indefensible victim like so many are in gun free zones otherwise known as "target rich environments".
IF the Cincinnatti club patrons were searched, it was an inept job of searching.

Allow everyone to be armed and it would be mass chaos with bullets flying everywhere. How about encouraging patrons at college or pro sporting events to carry? How would that work out?

Carrying a gun is your right - in legal places - but you are one paranoid dude if you are worried about not having it with you.
Old 03-27-2017, 07:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
IF the Cincinnatti club patrons were searched, it was an inept job of searching.

Allow everyone to be armed and it would be mass chaos with bullets flying everywhere. How about encouraging patrons at college or pro sporting events to carry? How would that work out?

Carrying a gun is your right - in legal places - but you are one paranoid dude if you are worried about not having it with you.
It depends on where he travels doesn't it Sandy?

Here in the villages...yes, a little paranoid...in the badder parts of Florida...you know...where the minorities live...he'd be crazy to go without it.
Old 03-27-2017, 07:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hang in there.
No problem here.

It's hilarious and quite satisfying seeing the azzholes post...then taking them down a few notches.
Old 03-27-2017, 08:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
No problem here.

It's hilarious and quite satisfying seeing the azzholes post...then taking them down a few notches.
Go for it... Take me down a notch. Let do a test... I'll walk down main street in the villages at 9pm on a Saturday...and you walk down MLK Blvd in the baddest, blackest, most dangerous and violent inner city... We'll see who wants the protection of a weapon.
Old 03-27-2017, 11:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Go for it... Take me down a notch. Let do a test... I'll walk down main street in the villages at 9pm on a Saturday...and you walk down MLK Blvd in the baddest, blackest, most dangerous and violent inner city... We'll see who wants the protection of a weapon.
But will you give us a heads up on which date you will be walking down Main Street in The Villages at 9pm so we can all join you in your march?

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
Old 03-28-2017, 06:44 AM
n/a

We still have not heard from any of the gun holders as to their views on advocating that spectators at college and pro sporting events carrying handguns.
Old 03-28-2017, 06:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
We still have not heard from any of the gun holders as to their views on advocating that spectators at college and pro sporting events carrying handguns.
You don't think white people can control themselves? It's the MINORITIES who go crazy after a game. They are the ones who riot and destroy things.

Keep THEM away from guns as they kill more people than anyone else. Keep THEM away from guns because they can't control their emotions. Keep THEM away...period. We'd ALL be much happier...and safer.
Old 03-28-2017, 10:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
And there's a 90% chance it was MINORITY gang violence. Face it...we have a MINORITIES WITH GUNS problem.
No, we have a gangs with illegal gun problem. And most of them are in the cities with the strictest gun control which has been shown over and over to be counter productive.

Unfortunately, some people believe that the answer to this problem is to take away the rights of good, responsible, law abiding gun owners. This will only give more power to the criminals who will now have all the guns.
Old 03-28-2017, 10:29 AM
n/a

Quote:

I guess you didn't hear the story about what happened at the Ft Lauderdale airport a few weeks ago.

It's not that I'm worried about not having my gun with me. It's that I'm worried about not having it with me in target rich environments where only bad guys will have guns.

Putting up a sign banning guns is telling people who want to commit heinous acts with guns that they can get away with it without any resistance.

I have no problem not having a gun IF the government or the place that I'm at can GUARANTEE that NO ONE ELSE will have a gun. So far I have yet to see that happen.

As long as there is a chance that bad guys will have guns, and so called gun free zones increase that chance, then I feel that I have a right to have my gun with me.

It's not that a gun will guarantee anything and it certainly won't guarantee that bad things won't happen. But it does give me a fighting chance.

The victims in the Ft Lauderdale had zero chance. If there had been responsible law abiding citizens there with guns the shooter may have been stopped before more damage was done. Might some people have shot the wrong person? Sure, but those people might have been shot anyway.

What we know is that if bad guys know that there are other people carrying guns, they are much less likely to try something. If they do try something there is a greater likelihood that they will be stopped sooner than if no other guns are present.

One instance has been presented in this thread of people with illegal guns going wrong. There are thousands of instances where armed citizens have prevented violence and we don't know how many times a violent act has been averted because the perpetrator was afraid that there might be armed citizens in the area.

Tags
club, killed, people, shootout, ohio

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.