Old, Old posts in this Forum...

Old 04-08-2017, 08:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by (unt View Post

You TOTALLY agree with Racist Boy Baldwin (as demonstrated by your constant defense of him)...but don't even have the guts to come right out and say it.
Now that is some funny stuff there...the person that stated "people who do not speak good English were undocumented" and has failed to prove Don is wrong on a couple occasions (remember he had his boot on your neck - and you disappeared for a day) is now ACCUSING SOMEONE ELSE ON HERE AS A SUPPORTER OF RACISM...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-08-2017, 08:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Tal, I gotta give you credit for tenacity. But, don't go crying to the powers above when Don eats your lunch. I may not agree with him, but he has facts to back his statements up. Your best move is to start fights with someone more to your speed, public school librarian and hope she doesn't eat your lunch too.
Best advice: Back away from the keyboard.
Don Baldwin has facts. From where? All I have seen from him is stuff that belongs in some Nazi grade school book with their overgeneralizations about race, genes, social Darwinism, and other fake science.
Old 04-08-2017, 08:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
CHI - why do you encourage wackadoodle to get his feeling hurt? You must have missed the post in which he stated he had been clinically diagnosed (the post was a couple days ago) and how he has not had a job since. I was thinking we could contact the March of Dimes, or something like that, and see if they have some clerical job he could do for them (I assume the working environment provides a lot of positive praise, something he craves). Do they still do the Telethon?? If so, he would enjoy being on TV, he could tell them about his project and all his thousands of Facebook friends.

I have had jobs of sorts. Worked for a pair of realtors/CIA analysts from about 1997 through maybe 2011 for instance.

Stop lying.

And I reported what happened to me in 2000 to the police at their headquarters and left without any problems. This was at their headquarters in Pinellas Park, FL about September 18, 2002.
Old 04-08-2017, 08:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
I have had jobs of sorts. Worked for a pair of realtors/CIA analysts from about 1997 through maybe 2011 for instance.

Stop lying.
I suspect you have not financially supported yourself from employment for 17 years...you say it has been 6 years...

You mean lying like "I have them on my Ignore List, I can't see what they post"?

Old 04-08-2017, 08:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
I suspect you have not financially supported yourself from employment for 17 years...you say it has been 6 years...

You mean lying like "I have them on my Ignore List, I can't see what they post"?

I took you off affald so I can report you to the Moderator. You think you are being clever with this ****.

I see you are dirtbanker. What an apt name from someone who enjoys smearing people.

You will be back on the Ignore List soon. I just want to make some complaints to the Moderator. Maybe, he/she will actually clean some of this offal left by the posters Affald and Dirtbanker off of here and boot you two off of Talk of the Villages for good.

Talk about picked up poop.
Old 04-08-2017, 08:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
First, learn the definition of "extolling." Then learn the proper way to utilize the word. Stating the obvious is NOT "extolling." But, I guess a salesman is used to embellishing on a daily basis.

I am assuming that you were responding to my comment regarding your boyfriend that follows you from forum to forum like a puppy. But, different strokes for different folks, is a common saying. I am assuming because you have my quote with someone else's moniker. You seem to be confused in your old age. Sorry, I mean in your senior years...
C"mon MDCPD, how many here would be surprised if you woke up one morning with Donny B's balls on your chin?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 04-08-2017, 08:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
C"mon MDCPD, how many here would be surprised if you woke up one morning with Donny B's balls on your chin?

CHI - your smarter than that...I would reply "how many on here would be surprised if you woke up one morning with my balls slapping your chin?"

Old 04-08-2017, 08:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
CHI - your smarter than that...I would reply "how many on here would be surprised if you woke up one morning with my balls slapping your chin?"

What garbage. I hope the Moderator finally gets around to cleaning this up. Typical filth by DIRTBANKER.
Old 04-08-2017, 08:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
There is a huge difference in woman and men. Thank Goodness.

I don't feel unwelcome here, I just don't understand all this male nastiness. I sort of understand female nastiness and I have been nasty...I don't like female nastiness either.

I don't like the feelings of anger this Forum engenders in me.

I had every intention of staying away when I said I am dropping the mic two days ago. I can't stand the heat. I need to stay out of this kitchen. I will try.

Put the seat down.
That's what blacks are known for...dropping the mic and walking away. SO sure of themselves that there's no more discussion. A lot of people here...drop the mic...and they're wrong.

Quote:
Don Baldwin has facts. From where? All I have seen from him is stuff that belongs in some Nazi grade school book with their overgeneralizations about race, genes, social Darwinism, and other fake science.
Then you haven't been looking.

Let's ALL go on a field trip...we'll go somewhere REALLY black...Pahokee came up in one thread...let's ALL go down there and see how the 99% of blacks live. We'll go on a Saturday night. You'll see that THEY are not like us at all. You'll see how dangerous having THEM as the new majority will be. You'll see America's future as they DO become the majority. You'll see what animals they really are...like walking into a zoo. You'll see that the MYTH "as seen on YV", isn't reality at all.

Are you going to be the first to sign up for a trip into minority reality? We can stop at "Mexico Town" on the way there...or the way back.

Or...would you rather agree that I AM right and stay here this weekend...or go someplace else that is MOSTLY WHITE? NOBODY EVER visits the minority part of town. WHY? Because they're NOT like us.

Admit it!

Quote:

Sorry you sick f@ck... Are you one of those "perfectly normal" men who like to have other men f@ck them in the a$s? You can take my place.

Colgal hasn't taken me up on my offer to show her a good time...put in a good word for me...you can have the guys.
Old 04-08-2017, 09:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post

Besides me, nobody.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 04-08-2017, 09:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Besides me, nobody.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Lol

Old 04-08-2017, 12:17 PM
n/a

What was the subject of the thread?

Never mind, like so many other threads it has degenerated to the usual personal attack mode.
Old 04-08-2017, 06:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
What garbage. I hope the Moderator finally gets around to cleaning this up. Typical filth by DIRTBANKER.
Good Tal, you can start by reporting your boyfriend, Chi/David. He's the one that made that "filth" comment that you thought someone else made. Apparently Chi/David is very well acquainted with tea bagging.
Do you think that his wife knows he talks like that?

Just remember that it was Chi that brought up the "filth" in response to one of my comments, not me.
Old 04-08-2017, 06:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag
Now that is some funny stuff there...the person that stated "people who do not speak good English were undocumented" and has failed to prove Don is wrong on a couple occasions (remember he had his boot on your neck - and you disappeared for a day) is now ACCUSING SOMEONE ELSE ON HERE AS A SUPPORTER OF RACISM...

Racist Boy has never even come close to having his putrid feet on my neck, but you sure jump out of the woodwork the minute he spouts his racism/misogyny...and start waving your pom-poms.

You ARE a racist, you DO constantly use the 'N' word, you ARE a misogynist and I can't figure out why you're too chicken$hit to just come out and admit it...when anyone can see it in your posts.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 04-08-2017, 06:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by David

Sorry Chi, I didnt' know you were replying to me. You know, the problem you have with your typing skills and misspelling my moniker. It almost slipped by. Of course, I haven't been on here since this morning, either.

What was the question again? Oh, yes now I see. Were you serious with that question or was that a spontaneous response as in shooting from the hip? You really didn't wish for me to answer your question did you? After all, I'm sure that you would know more about that practice than myself. I have never experimented with getting in touch with my feminine side, so you probably have more experience in that area of expertise.

I'm not going to get into the gutter with you if that is what you are hoping for. I am sure it would cause you great pleasure to have me respond in kind, now that you have lowered yourself below your self-respect level. I'm sure that you meant it as a joke, albeit a pretty low level and crude joke.

I bet if your wife heard you speak like that, she would take you out back and wash your mouth out in that under utilized pool. And that would be humiliating if someone from the golf course saw you, let alone if you had a visit from that alligator.

But, what the heck, it was only a joke, right? All's forgiven. So, what was the subject again?

Tags
back, drill, forum, posts

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.