Old, Old posts in this Forum...

Old 04-08-2017, 06:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Racist Boy has never even come close to having his putrid feet on my neck, but you sure jump out of the woodwork the minute he spouts his racism/misogyny...and start waving your pom-poms.

You ARE a racist, you DO constantly use the 'N' word, you ARE a misogynist and I can't figure out why you're too chicken$hit to just come out and admit it...when anyone can see it in your posts.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Wow girl, chill. Don't get so hysterical. Calm down. We are all friends (?) here, you know.
Old 04-08-2017, 06:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCPD
Wow girl, chill. Don't get so hysterical. Calm down. We are all friends (?) here, you know.
Are you kidding?

I'm having a ball eviscerating and exposing...all of you scumbags.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 04-08-2017, 06:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Are you kidding?

I'm having a ball eviscerating and exposing...all of you scumbags.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Ouch! So HARSH!! Between you and Chi talking about those things, I think you two probably need to take a break from this forum and go get some "satisfaction."
Old 04-08-2017, 08:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Sorry Chi, I didnt' know you were replying to me. You know, the problem you have with your typing skills and misspelling my moniker. It almost slipped by. Of course, I haven't been on here since this morning, either.

What was the question again? Oh, yes now I see. Were you serious with that question or was that a spontaneous response as in shooting from the hip? You really didn't wish for me to answer your question did you? After all, I'm sure that you would know more about that practice than myself. I have never experimented with getting in touch with my feminine side, so you probably have more experience in that area of expertise.

I'm not going to get into the gutter with you if that is what you are hoping for. I am sure it would cause you great pleasure to have me respond in kind, now that you have lowered yourself below your self-respect level. I'm sure that you meant it as a joke, albeit a pretty low level and crude joke.

I bet if your wife heard you speak like that, she would take you out back and wash your mouth out in that under utilized pool. And that would be humiliating if someone from the golf course saw you, let alone if you had a visit from that alligator.

But, what the heck, it was only a joke, right? All's forgiven. So, what was the subject again?
Donny B's response to my question was succinct. Your response was your usual run on sentences steeped in ambiguity and incoherence. You should think Twitter like your hero.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 04-08-2017, 09:59 PM
n/a

Sounds like few need to get out and enjoy what the villages got to offer. But, once you go do the social outhouse it hard to get head out of the crapper.
Old 04-09-2017, 12:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolish(unt View Post

Racist Boy has never even come close to having his putrid feet on my neck, but you sure jump out of the woodwork the minute he spouts his racism/misogyny...and start waving your pom-poms.

You ARE a racist, you DO constantly use the 'N' word, you ARE a misogynist and I can't figure out why you're too chicken$hit to just come out and admit it...when anyone can see it in your posts.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Your an idiot. You have no idea if I use the N word or not...be honest! You are full of $hit (like most your posts) Go ahead make a fool of yourself and pursue this line of thought...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
back, drill, forum, posts

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.