O'Malley's star staring to shine brighter

Old 04-03-2015, 03:27 PM
n/a

Well guests I am late to this party but as is my practice i have read every post before adding my comments.
O"malley's better than clinton and the reverse. a few threw in some hater remarks.

However not one post offered any details as to the bona fides of their pick between O'Malley and Clinton. If you want to get posters' attention then recite resume details

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-03-2015, 04:24 PM
n/a

Default Can't fix stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Another wingnut tea partier. My god can't you people even think for yourselves. You must have conference calls with your gang of six to come up with these idiotic statements!
This is the second time the tea party has been mentioned. I am making a leap of faith the same person made both post. So my question to them is can't you come up with something more original or is that just your standard reply when someone makes a point you cannot refute? Just call everybody a tea partier and pat yourself on your back. How impressive. Btw, are supporting Hillary or
O'Malley in this discussion? How about an original thought.
Old 04-03-2015, 04:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is the second time the tea party has been mentioned. I am making a leap of faith the same person made both post. So my question to them is can't you come up with something more original or is that just your standard reply when someone makes a point you cannot refute? Just call everybody a tea partier and pat yourself on your back. How impressive. Btw, are supporting Hillary or
O'Malley in this discussion? How about an original thought.
Why don't you G'nopers just concentrate on trying to solidify your own base instead of worrying about the inevitable win of Sec. Clinton?

Yours is the dwindling party of tired, grumpy, old men who are terrified of a liberal woman running the country.
Old 04-03-2015, 05:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why don't you G'nopers just concentrate on trying to solidify your own base instead of worrying about the inevitable win of Sec. Clinton?

Yours is the dwindling party of tired, grumpy, old men who are terrified of a liberal woman running the country.
I think your inane reply makes the previous posters point ...
Old 04-03-2015, 05:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think your inane reply makes the previous posters point ...
You may think that - but you cannot refute it.

Please tell us who comprises the demographic base of the Republican Party in 2015.

Please include percent of sex, race, age, gender, etc.

Now do the same for the Democratic Party.
Old 04-03-2015, 05:55 PM
n/a

In emerging Dem race, O'Malley new target of Clinton machine | WashingtonExaminer.com

Hillary has 66 point lead over O'Malley, but Byron York says Hillary should be worried.
Old 04-03-2015, 06:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
You may think that - but you cannot refute it.

Please tell us who comprises the demographic base of the Republican Party in 2015.

Please include percent of sex, race, age, gender, etc.

Now do the same for the Democratic Party.

The poster who never, EVER answers a question has the nerve to ask for details they do not possess for their own.

Nice distraction but very, very
Old 04-03-2015, 07:15 PM
n/a

Quote:

The poster who never, EVER answers a question has the nerve to ask for details they do not possess for their own.

Reminds me of a joke I read the other day. I think I will post it in the Funnies fourm. Look for the stoy about the ballonist....
Old 04-03-2015, 07:24 PM
n/a

Quote:

In other words, you already know the Republicans have an aging base of males who are outnumbered by The base of Democrats.

Your time has come and gone. Accept reality. You and your kind are not demographically important anymore. Your ideas are outdated. Accept reality.
Old 04-03-2015, 08:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Reminds me of a joke I read the other day. I think I will post it in the Funnies fourm. Look for the stoy about the ballonist....
Ok , i could'nt post this in the just for fun forum....

A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She lowered her altitude and spotted a man in a boat below.

She shouted to him, “Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don’t know where I am.”

The man consulted his portable GPS and replied, “You’re in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.”

She rolled her eyes and said, “You must be a Republican.”

“I am,” replied the man. “How did you know?”

“Well,” answered the balloonist, “Everything you told me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I’m still lost. Frankly, you’ve not been much help to me.”

The man smiled and responded, “You must be a Democrat.”

“I am,” replied the balloonist. “How did you know?”

“Well,” said the man, “You don’t know where you are or where you’re going. You’ve risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem.”

“And You’re in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but, somehow, now it’s my fault.”
Old 04-03-2015, 09:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ok , i could'nt post this in the just for fun forum....

A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She lowered her altitude and spotted a man in a boat below.

She shouted to him, “Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don’t know where I am.”

The man consulted his portable GPS and replied, “You’re in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.”

She rolled her eyes and said, “You must be a Republican.”

“I am,” replied the man. “How did you know?”

“Well,” answered the balloonist, “Everything you told me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I’m still lost. Frankly, you’ve not been much help to me.”

The man smiled and responded, “You must be a Democrat.”

“I am,” replied the balloonist. “How did you know?”

“Well,” said the man, “You don’t know where you are or where you’re going. You’ve risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem.”

“And You’re in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but, somehow, now it’s my fault.”
Old 04-03-2015, 09:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
In other words, you already know the Republicans have an aging base of males who are outnumbered by The base of Democrats.

Your time has come and gone. Accept reality. You and your kind are not demographically important anymore. Your ideas are outdated. Accept reality.

Remind me again who got their a$$es handed to them just last year!!!

Reid's going home to his boyfriend, Menendez is going to meet his new boyfriend... gee, there's a theme here!
Old 04-03-2015, 11:02 PM
n/a

Quote:

Hmmm non......a little feminista showing along with delusional satisfactions.
Old 04-04-2015, 08:43 AM
n/a

Quote:

Remind me again who got their a$$es handed to them just last year!!!

Reid's going home to his boyfriend, Menendez is going to meet his new boyfriend... gee, there's a theme here!

The GOP knows how that feels after losing the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections, soon to be six of seven. Winning congress does no good without also winning the White House, unless there is a veto-proof majority, which there is not.
Old 04-04-2015, 09:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
The GOP knows how that feels after losing the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections, soon to be six of seven. Winning congress does no good without also winning the White House, unless there is a veto-proof majority, which there is not.
Remind us of the good that was done or any major accomplishments by Obama his first two years in office when the dems controlled the WH the senate and congress.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.